+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey alll !

i am worried that they might ask for a new PCC from new address even though its been a month since i shifted to a new address ? and its not far away from my old address ?

Hasse.

etd123

May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
Nomination.....
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
29 Mar 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
2 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
24 Nov 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR1-6 Mar 2012, PPR2- 30 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012 Inshallah
Hi everyone!

I am also one of alberta PNP nominee. After getting nomination I applied to CIC in March 2010. On June 2010 i was informed that my documents have shifted to London Office. On website I got to know that my postal address was wrong. I informed them through email and they corrected it. In end of April I got their request to submit my new Police Certificate and new copies of Passport through email. After a week they sent my original documents which I had to pick from TCS office (ISB). After receiving these documents I found the same wrong address on my envelope. After then I havnt gotten any response from LONDON office. Now I want to ask from those candidates who have gotten medical request that how we get medical request by post mail or email? as I am worried and confused because of wrong mailing address on website. Also after getting the original documents how much London office is taking time for medical request.

Thanks,
ETD

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey there

i got my medical by post last year so you might be getting your medical by post as well. fingers crossed for all of us.

Hasse.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Most people got medical request by mail.
etd123 said:
Hi everyone!

I am also one of alberta PNP nominee. After getting nomination I applied to CIC in March 2010. On June 2010 i was informed that my documents have shifted to London Office. On website I got to know that my postal address was wrong. I informed them through email and they corrected it. In end of April I got their request to submit my new Police Certificate and new copies of Passport through email. After a week they sent my original documents which I had to pick from TCS office (ISB). After receiving these documents I found the same wrong address on my envelope. After then I havnt gotten any response from LONDON office. Now I want to ask from those candidates who have gotten medical request that how we get medical request by post mail or email? as I am worried and confused because of wrong mailing address on website. Also after getting the original documents how much London office is taking time for medical request.

Thanks,
ETD

rajpoot

Apr 24, 2011
hasse said:
Hey

its been 7month AFTER MEDICALS since i have been waiting for the PPR but so far no response from theM.
no idea what its taking that long ? why its like that ?

PLZ SHARE.

MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
Hasse.
i am rajpoot i have submitt landing fee after 7th month of med and waiting for pos result

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

can some one tell me if the CIC London adress has been changed or its same as mentioned below ? cuz i have to send some docs to London but not sure where ?

please confirm is this the one :

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
hey all

can some one tell me if the CIC London adress has been changed or its same as mentioned below ? cuz i have to send some docs to London but not sure where ?

please confirm is this the one :

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Hasse.

yes this one is exact address.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i sent an email to CIC LOndon asking for more time as i have to make some documents. they had given me one month to make these documents but i could not make it so i sent them an email asking for more time but for the last 4days i have not got any resposne from them ? i am bit worried about it ?

any thoughts or ideas ?

Hasse.

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
snbajwa said:
Hasse some is thing very very important regading your PCC from Sewden, plz send me your email I'll send you a scanned letter by CHC Islbmd of refused application for not providing PCC from Saudi Arabia.
hi i am manetoba pnp and submit my file to cic london 10 june and cannot reacived any think from cic and pls tell me i pay 550 fee bank droft is this a parmanent rasedent fee is this a prosersing fee pls ans me

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey ilyasshaihan

if yOu paid 550CAD $, IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE paid the visa processing fee in order to process your application.

if you cant write english dont bother , just write in urdu so that everybodt can understand what you want to know (No problem about that brother).

hope it helps .

Hasse.

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
hasse said:
hey ilyasshaihan

if yOu paid 550CAD $, IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE paid the visa processing fee in order to process your application.

if you cant write english dont bother , just write in urdu so that everybodt can understand what you want to know (No problem about that brother).

hope it helps .

Hasse.
thanks a lot brother so it means i should pay permanent resident fee after medicals 550 more thanks for your cool reply

okwama2002

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Hey hasse I dont understand Urdu- just kidding-. Help the brother, it doesn't matter that I dont understand the language.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i have been asked by CIC TO send them character certificate because i have lived abroad and now when its been sent and its been received today at CIC London today ? can some one tell m e that how long would it take before i get my first passport request ? cuz this was the only paper they had asked me to send ??

please share.
Hasse.

S

snbajwa

Hi All,

My two causins (Saskatchwen Provincial Nominees) have got Decission Made in 8 months.

Applied in Nov-2010 (Visa Office London)
Medicals & RPRF in April-2011
PPR on 25-July-2011 (Instructions to send their Passports to CHC Islamabad) time period to send within 45 days
(No PPR-1 & PPR-2)

Cheers.