+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey

its been 7month AFTER MEDICALS since i have been waiting for the PPR but so far no response from theM.
no idea what its taking that long ? why its like that ?

PLZ SHARE.

MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
Hasse.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
Hey

its been 7month AFTER MEDICALS since i have been waiting for the PPR but so far no response from theM.

PLZ SHARE.

MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
Hasse.

What the hell yar, is this the processing time they comment, its double or triple then their average processing time. We all holds so much thing coz of that Visa & they are making us wait like we are not human being. That is really disappointing.

May ALLAH help us all

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
Hey

PLZ SHARE.

MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
Hasse.
AOA hasse

One day we all will get visas (Inshallah). I think applicants those have done medicals in 1st or 2nd Qtr of 2011 will receive PPR in 3rd Qtr of 2011. But no PNP have received this call uptill from CHC London.

Guoodluck to all. :D

Rabya

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
1-May 2011
Med's Done....
15-May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March 2012
Hey Everyone,
we are also waiting for PPR after medical. lets cross our fingures.
May Allah help all of us..Ameen

Rabya

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey to all

being here we should just pray cuz i guess there is nothig else we can do about IT. my medicals were in CHC London on 2nd Nov-2010 but so far nothin just Prayin'

MERE MOLA MOLA MERE MOLA MEREY MOOOOOLLLLLA ????

lets hope that from tomorrow (Monday) we all be getting ppr ONE BY ONE.
INSHA-ALLAH.

T.C.
Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabya said:
Hey Everyone,
we are also waiting for PPR after medical. lets cross our fingures.
May Allah help all of us..Ameen

Rabya
Hi to All,
Rabya can you plz tell us ur timeline? when u did ur meds? Insha Allah in June we will receive the PPR step 1 letter.
May Allah help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey there

A QUESTION !!

i HAVE LIVED IN SWEDEN FOR 6YEARS AND CAME BACK IN 2006.I APPLIED UNDER SINP IN 2009 ? DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM SWEDEN BECAUSE CIC MENTIONED " SINCE THE DATE I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION " AND I APPLIED IN 2009 HOW CAN I SEND THEM AN UPDATED POLICE CERTIFICATE WHEN ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS OF ME LIVING HERE IN PAKISTAN AND AFTER 3YEARS OF ME GETTING BACK HERE AND APPLIED TO SINP ?

ANY IDEAS ?
Hasse.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
hey there

A QUESTION !!

i HAVE LIVED IN SWEDEN FOR 6YEARS AND CAME BACK IN 2006.I APPLIED UNDER SINP IN 2009 ? DO I HAVE TO SEND THEM A POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM SWEDEN BECAUSE CIC MENTIONED " SINCE THE DATE I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION " AND I APPLIED IN 2009 HOW CAN I SEND THEM AN UPDATED POLICE CERTIFICATE WHEN ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS OF ME LIVING HERE IN PAKISTAN AND AFTER 3YEARS OF ME GETTING BACK HERE AND APPLIED TO SINP ?

ANY IDEAS ?
Hasse.
AOA Hasse,

I think Police Certificate from Sweden is not necessary, because how can you arrange that now, if you alraedy have you may send, shortly saying Police Certificates from outside country is not mandatory unless you are living there now.
:D

hasse

May 11, 2010
Dear Bajwa bhai

thanks for the info and confirmation. yar i have been confused and and bit worried as well. i moved from Sweden in 2005 and applied to Sinp in 2009 ? how can i provide them 4years old PC ?

i explained them everything and they sent me a mail asking for my file Number again ?

what do u think now can happen ?

Hasse.

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got provincial approval for SINP and now applying to CHC London for PPR. I want to know that Bank Draft Drawn On from U.K. or from CANADA, mean clearing bank should be in U.K or in CANADA.
Please advice... Thanks.

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey there

CONGRATS FOR THE NOMINATION.

Just goto any money exchange company and ask them that you need to have a BANK DRAFT. they will do the rest. dont worry. in my case i went to DOLLAR EAST AND paid the fee and it was ready in couple of days.

hope it helps.
Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

any response from CIC AS yet ? did any one get the PPR IN Sinp Category after the medicals ? nothing for me either ? still waiting for some good news.

Hasse.

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My immigration Application (Provincial Nominee) were returned by the CHC London office because the bank draft was not drawn on a Canadian bank. I will be re-sending the application with the correct bank draft in a few days. CHC advice me to attach the objection letter on the top of the application when i resubmit application for PR. However, I need clarification on the following:

1) The first page of the immigration application is stamped by London office with the date received. Should I replace that page with a new one?

2) Should I sign all the forms with current date ?

3) Should I update the Personal History section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

4) Should I update the Addresses section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

Sineors Please advice. I want to resend my application as early as possible.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
Dear Bajwa bhai

thanks for the info and confirmation. yar i have been confused and and bit worried as well. i moved from Sweden in 2005 and applied to Sinp in 2009 ? how can i provide them 4years old PC ?

i explained them everything and they sent me a mail asking for my file Number again ?

what do u think now can happen ?

Hasse.
AOA Hasse,

Sorry hasse I was away therefore I was unable to answer you. Why they are asking you about your file number, I think they know better about your file number, I think they are asking you for some verifications for your qeuries.
:)

Rabya

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
1-May 2011
Med's Done....
15-May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March 2012
sorry fellows i was away. i send my papers to London in Mid Nov 2010 and got medical call & PR Fee request through TCS in April 2011 and i sent all papers 1st week of May 2011. now waiting for Passport request. i have one question from your people "is there any difference in File number or Application Number " i send those papers back and write Application Number on on every document & Draft they required. because i don't have my file number till last week. now i come to know they demand file number not Application number written... what should i do??
Regards,

Rabya