+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Received PPR Step 1 from London Office

S.K said:
Medical Date: April 18, 2011
PPR Step 1: ???

Rabya

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
1-May 2011
Med's Done....
15-May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March 2012
Medical 1st May 2011
inshaAllah now our turn

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Does anyone know the address of CIC I/bad where the passport are required to be courier. Does cic London mention address in their PPR letter step-2 ???
How does cic Lonodn send PPR-step 2. By mail (registered or ordinary) OR by email)???????
How long I/bad take to stamp visa???
Please share

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
hello Aruma

thanks for the info . yes they have asked me for a PCC FROM SWEDEN. today i sent my documents in an email to get one. lets see what happens and how long they wud take ? it is so necesary to have PCC but it should not be ? but HEYY WE LIVE IN PAKISTAN ? RIGHT ??

GOD BLESS ALL.
Hasse.
Hasse some is thing very very important regading your PCC from Sewden, plz send me your email I'll send you a scanned letter by CHC Islbmd of refused application for not providing PCC from Saudi Arabia.

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
Dear snbajwa

Thanks for the information. Yes I am Pakistani and had applied to CHC London.
Do you have an idea about the time lag between PPR step 1 and PPR step 2?

Regards

ksheikh

May 10, 2011
it has been 11 months of my medical no response yet..infact they have been transferring file to other regions...so wait i think

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
ksheikh said:
it has been 11 months of my medical no response yet..infact they have been transferring file to other regions...so wait i think
Dear ksheikh

Its pity that you have not received any response from them. May I ask the following questions
1. Have you deposited the landing fee?
2. Do you fall under PNP category?

Thanks

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
snbajwa said:
Dear SASKENTP,

(If you are Pakistani & Applied to CHC London)

I hope you will receive MR soon, with MR CHC London may ask you for Landing Fee (RPRF), Police Reports, Back Ground and other current informations.
After 3 or 4 months of MR you will receive PPR step-1 from CHC-London through mail or email in which you will provide have to provide Passport copies & 2 photographs, after that CHC London will again instruct you to send Passports to CHC-Islambad, after two or three days you will receive back your Passport with VISA & Landing Papers.
:) Cheers

Dear snbajwa

One more thing brother. My case was not transferred from Islamabad to London instead it was sent directly to UK. Now here is the question , Does it mean that I can directly deposit my passports in CIC London after PPR 1 rather than waiting for PPR Step 2? Thanks

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
snbajwa said:
Dear SASKENTP,

(If you are Pakistani & Applied to CHC London)

I hope you will receive MR soon, with MR CHC London may ask you for Landing Fee (RPRF), Police Reports, Back Ground and other current informations.
After 3 or 4 months of MR you will receive PPR step-1 from CHC-London through mail or email in which you will provide have to provide Passport copies & 2 photographs, after that CHC London will again instruct you to send Passports to CHC-Islambad, after two or three days you will receive back your Passport with VISA & Landing Papers.
:) Cheers
Dear snbajwa

One more thing brother. My case was not transferred from Islamabad to London instead it was sent directly to UK. Now here is the question , Does it mean that I can directly deposit my passports in CIC London after PPR 1 rather than waiting for PPR Step 2? Thanks

S

snbajwa

SASKENTP said:
Dear snbajwa

Dear SASKENTP
AOA/Hi

Well, PPR Step-1 & Step-2 are mandatory for all applicants living in Pakistan, because Pakistani Passport can't be sent abroad through courier services, so CHC London will report CHC Islamabad for visa issuence and finaly applicant will receive Visa and Landing Pappers from CHC Islamabad.
Cheers :)

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
snbajwa said:
Dear SASKENTP
AOA/Hi

Well, PPR Step-1 & Step-2 are mandatory for all applicants living in Pakistan, because Pakistani Passport can't be sent abroad through courier services, so CHC London will report CHC Islamabad for visa issuence and finaly applicant will receive Visa and Landing Pappers from CHC Islamabad.
Cheers :)
Dear, I hold a valid multiple visa for UK. Can I ask CIC UK that I want to come personally and deposit my passports there for my visa?
sorry for asking so many questions. Regards

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
SASKENTP said:
Dear, I hold a valid multiple visa for UK. Can I ask CIC UK that I want to come personally and deposit my passports there for my visa?
sorry for asking so many questions. Regards
YES
You may do so. You may send a signed letter to London that you want your passports mailed to a London Address and then you will have to give a London based mailing address. It is better to updated your London address after Medical

S

snbajwa

Aruma said:
YES
You may do so. You may send a signed letter to London that you want your passports mailed to a London Address and then you will have to give a London based mailing address. It is better to updated your London address after Medical
Dear SASKENTEP,

I am agree with Aruma's comments.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

I am sinp nominated. i was asked to provide PCC from Sweden. i gave swedish police a delivery address different to my permamnent address and now they have sent a letter (PCC ), BUT My delivery address is mentioned on this document not the permanent ? is this ok if i send the same letter to CIC lONDON or shoudl i tell them that i have shifted last month from my last address to another ? is this ok or not ? i am afraid that they would ask the PCC From the new address even though its been a month since i shifted ? ? just guessing ?

any ideas ?
Hasse.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
OK

hasse said:
hey all

I am sinp nominated. i was asked to provide PCC from Sweden. i gave swedish police a delivery address different to my permamnent address and now they have sent a letter (PCC ), BUT My delivery address is mentioned on this document not the permanent ? is this ok if i send the same letter to CIC lONDON or shoudl i tell them that i have shifted last month from my last address to another ? is this ok or not ? i am afraid that they would ask the PCC From the new address even though its been a month since i shifted ? ? just guessing ?

any ideas ?
Hasse.