+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

S

snbajwa

Rabya said:
sorry fellows i was away. i send my papers to London in Mid Nov 2010 and got medical call & PR Fee request through TCS in April 2011 and i sent all papers 1st week of May 2011. now waiting for Passport request. i have one question from your people "is there any difference in File number or Application Number " i send those papers back and write Application Number on on every document & Draft they required. because i don't have my file number till last week. now i come to know they demand file number not Application number written... what should i do??
Regards,

Rabya
AOA Rabya,
Both are same things, unless otherwise mentioed. Please find that on (sticker) covering letter that you had received for Medicals. There is only one number.

My sister & causin have also applied under Saskachtwen Provincial Nominee Programe their Application and Medical dates are same as your'
:)

Maliha1986

Jun 15, 2011
AoA
Hope you doing fine..
well ..was you asked to provide proof of funds when you recieved med request.?
if yes then:
did you show your money in pakistan on your own name or did you show money of your ralitive in canada who is basically sponcering you??

S

snbajwa

Maliha1986 said:
AoA
Hope you doing fine..
well ..was you asked to provide proof of funds when you recieved med request.?
if yes then:
did you show your money in pakistan on your own name or did you show money of your ralitive in canada who is basically sponcering you??
AOA Maliha :)
No I was not asked to provide funds statement, where as my brother provided on my behalf in Canada.
My elder brother is sponsoring me. I did my Medicals on 28 March-2011 (letter was dated 15-Feb-2011)

Cheers

S

snbajwa

AOA lhr_montreal :D

My causin who had applied under SINP has received PPR Step-1 on 15/06/2011 by email,he did his Medicals in mid March-2011, I am 15 days behind from him.
No worries every body will receive PPR calls (Inshallah)

;)

hasse

May 11, 2010
Good to hear that that someone is getting PPR but not me.

i have been asked by CIC for Character certificate from Sweden. I Got their mail this monday and now i am confused how this would go. i was not actually expecting that. becasue its been long long time since i am waiting for the PPR THING but ???? trying for it lets see how it would work out ?

best luck.
Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snbajwa said:
AOA lhr_montreal :D

My causin who had applied under SINP has received PPR Step-1 on 15/06/2011 by email,he did his Medicals in mid March-2011, I am 15 days behind from him.
No worries every body will receive PPR calls (Inshallah)

;)
Salaam Snbajwa.
Its nice to hear that ppl from our batch have started getting the PPR step 1 letters. Insha Allah we will also receive the request soon. May Allah help us all

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear snbajwa
did your cousinalso received the upadated forms and updated PCC request with the medicals?
May Allah help us all

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Medical Date: April 18, 2011
PPR Step 1: ???

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
If you still are unable to produce the Police Clearance Certificate from Sweden then you may check this link for a possible outcome:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html;msg699654#msg699654

and

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html;msg699941#msg699941

hasse said:
Good to hear that that someone is getting PPR but not me.

i have been asked by CIC for Character certificate from Sweden. I Got their mail this monday and now i am confused how this would go. i was not actually expecting that. becasue its been long long time since i am waiting for the PPR THING but ???? trying for it lets see how it would work out ?

best luck.
Hasse.
Did you get the point that whether or not, they can ask the Police Certificate from Sweden? :eek: And do you still think it does not make any sense?

hasse said:
hey all

thanks for the info and sugestions guys.

in my case they have asked me to send this PC from Sweden from the day i applied to SINP but since i applied to SINP i never went abroad or any other country. i sent the PC FROM 2005 TO 2010 AND Again 2010 to the date ? what else can they ask for ? i just packed up everything and came back from Sweden PERMANENTLY. then how can i send them PC from Sweden ? [size=10pt][size=10pt]does it make any sense [/size][/size]?

Hasse.,
hasse said:
HEY GUYS
thanks for the help and info.

i moved out from Sweden in 2005 but i apply for SINP IN 2009, [size=10pt][size=10pt]then how can they ask for a 4years old PC from Sweden ?[/size][/size] when it is mentioned on the CIC WEBSITE "

" The certificate must have been issued no more than three months prior to submitting your application "

i send them one PC from Lahore from 2006 to 2010 and when i did the medicals in NOV - 2010, I sent them again an updated PC from Lahore. lets see what happens ? when i explained these things to them in an email last week they replied yesterday that they want my FILE NUMBER again ? so i sent those numbers aagain and now i am waiting--------- again for their reply ? hoping that everythings fine.

tc.
Hasse.

S

snbajwa

lhr_montreal said:
Dear snbajwa
did your cousinalso received the upadated forms and updated PCC request with the medicals?
May Allah help us all
AOA lhr_montreal
Yes 1st he receive RPRF & Medicals and after 20 days he was asked to provide Police Clearence Certificates both were sent with difference of 15 days.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snbajwa said:
AOA lhr_montreal
Yes 1st he receive RPRF & Medicals and after 20 days he was asked to provide Police Clearence Certificates both were sent with difference of 15 days.
Insha Allah we all will get PPR soon.
May Allah help us all

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
Dear Mr. Snbajwa

I am a candidate in PNP category and at the moment waiting for Medical request.
In some of the postings, I have read " waiting for PPR step#1". How many steps after Medical? Please elaborate.

Thanks

S

snbajwa

SASKENTP said:
Dear Mr. Snbajwa

I am a candidate in PNP category and at the moment waiting for Medical request.
In some of the postings, I have read " waiting for PPR step#1". How many steps after Medical? Please elaborate.

Thanks
Dear SASKENTP,

(If you are Pakistani & Applied to CHC London)

I hope you will receive MR soon, with MR CHC London may ask you for Landing Fee (RPRF), Police Reports, Back Ground and other current informations.
After 3 or 4 months of MR you will receive PPR step-1 from CHC-London through mail or email in which you will provide have to provide Passport copies & 2 photographs, after that CHC London will again instruct you to send Passports to CHC-Islambad, after two or three days you will receive back your Passport with VISA & Landing Papers.
:) Cheers

hasse

May 11, 2010
hello Aruma

thanks for the info . yes they have asked me for a PCC FROM SWEDEN. today i sent my documents in an email to get one. lets see what happens and how long they wud take ? it is so necesary to have PCC but it should not be ? but HEYY WE LIVE IN PAKISTAN ? RIGHT ??

GOD BLESS ALL.
Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
hello Aruma

thanks for the info . yes they have asked me for a PCC FROM SWEDEN. today i sent my documents in an email to get one. lets see what happens and how long they wud take ? it is so necesary to have PCC but it should not be ? but HEYY WE LIVE IN PAKISTAN ? RIGHT ??

GOD BLESS ALL.
Hasse.
Hello Hasse
Insha Allah everything will be fine keep intouch with the Swedish police and send the PCC ASAP. Insha Allah everything will be fine.
May Allah help us all