24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Dear all,

great to see our group are increasing day by day nice to see that growing and i hope we will meet one day on a table in canada

best of lucks for all and i will update you once got new things to my case.

cheeeeeeeeeers ! :)

GILANI

Mar 10, 2008
Hi,
Can all of you update me how long you guys are waiting means your process from abu dhabi?each one of you?
regards

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
GILANI said:
Hi,
Can all of you update me how long you guys are waiting means your process from abu dhabi?each one of you?
regards
Hi Gilani

You can see our timelines in our signatures. Most of us in this thread are new applicants whose applications started processing 1 or 2 months before.

When you got the residency questionnaire from abu dhabi? Did they requested you any other documents? Usually this is the last stage of application & i hope you get visa soon inshALLAH.

Regards

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
abumawada said:
Dear all,

great to see our group are increasing day by day nice to see that growing and i hope we will meet one day on a table in canada

best of lucks for all and i will update you once got new things to my case.

cheeeeeeeeeers ! :)
inshALLAH we will meet :)

GILANI

Mar 10, 2008
Zeeshan,
thanks. But r you sure after 14 month of process and sending that residancy questationare along with all other documents requested by embassy, they will issue visa? Honestly I have counted each and every single day of these 14 months. My wife quit from her job in canada and left all her family member(father/mother/brother's & sisters) in canada and staying with me in dubai just to furnish this process. Let see. Actually my case started in abu dhabi march 2009 and now its almost 14 months finish. I have given all addtional douments asked by embassy 2 weeks before. Now a days my wife is along with me & my daughter too.We have given proof of our house in canada which my wife owns. because now she is not working and with me but soon going back along with me as they will issue visa.

CHEERS

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi Gillani

Usually residency questionnaire is last stage, so i am sure you are close to getting visa. Have they asked you for any other documents that residency questionnaire also recently?

Like i have been asked to send my daughter's canadian passport copy, my employment contract in dubai along with residency questionnaire as well.

Regards

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Gilani,

Zeeshae is right... we are all new applicants who have received AOR in march n april 2010 and have received additional docs requested from Abu dhabi and either we have submitted or are in process of submitting those docs.... also we have received the residency questionnairre which we have to send or have sent aleady......

and from some cases seen on this forum, it sure seems that residency questionnaire is the last stage .... or towards the end of this tedious journey.... and after that people have recd PPR... so lets all of us keep our fingers crossed.....

all the best

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi Gillani

How many & which countries police clearance certificates you had provided with your application? Delay in your application may be due to background check...

GILANI

Mar 10, 2008
Hi Zeeshan,
I have sent my wife + daughter passport copies and all other documents they asked for. Please send me your cell no as mine is 0506589623. Call me if you are free.
cheers

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
GILANI said:
Hi Zeeshan,
I have sent my wife + daughter passport copies and all other documents they asked for. Please send me your cell no as mine is 0506589623. Call me if you are free.
cheers
Hi
My number is 0552547289.. tried calling you but your number is busy i think...

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear People of this thread.....

i need help regarding the residency questionnairre.......

From the email that i received from abu dhabi in which they asked to fill the residency questionnairre, when i tried to type the details in that form, i cannot do so. Did you all also face this problem? How have you filled this form... hand written or typed... and how??

please revert on this so i can also send my docs and move ahead to the next step.

thank u in advance..... and hoping to get reply from at least some of u soon.....

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Dear mr-canada,

in my case the embassy contacted me by hardcopy whic bear a barcode i filled all the needed questions and i will send it back to them but in the letter some where else it was written the intended can be downloaded from net also and it can be filled so better to send them an email and consult them in which way they need it. but for me as i told you i recieved hardcopy.

cheeeeeeers ;)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
mr-canada said:
Dear People of this thread.....

i need help regarding the residency questionnairre.......

From the email that i received from abu dhabi in which they asked to fill the residency questionnairre, when i tried to type the details in that form, i cannot do so. Did you all also face this problem? How have you filled this form... hand written or typed... and how??

please revert on this so i can also send my docs and move ahead to the next step.

thank u in advance..... and hoping to get reply from at least some of u soon.....
I filled this form by hand as it is not typable on computer....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Dear Abumawada & Mr-Canada

As long as you send them this form with correct answers, filling it by hand or on computer, hard copy or soft copy doesn't matter at all :)

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
that is it this is what i did already ;)