+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY one who process in Abudhabi

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Any update guyss..... Seems like Abu Dhabi is silent again after getting documents from us.. Its been 2 weeks today since i sent them the residency questionnaire & other stuff they asked...

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i still have to send my docs..... i have to send proof of sponsor being in canada and want to ensure i send every possible bit of information (proof) about it.....
i think i shall be sending it all in the next couple of days.......

once that done...... i will then be on pins about what next........

from the posts i read on this and other thread, after the residency questionnaire was sent by applicants, after about 4-6-8 weeks is when they received PPR..... so i think, once the docs are sent, we will have to have patience for the next 6-8 weeks ... and only then perhaps we shall hear from the embassy..... thats my guess......

hope for hte best and fast processing of visas for all of us .....

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi guys,

me too i will send my documents by sunday since i am a bit lazy doing it slowly but i hope this it will be the last breath for this headache process. :p

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

i am actually waiting for all the proofs of sponsor being in canada and since there are lot of papers i am attaching i have to collate them all before sending. that's the reason i havent yet been able to send it. but i am hoping to be able to send it in the next couple of days. as it is i have 60 days to submit all my requested docs so i am not really worried on that. i'd rather take some time and send all and as much proof as i can than later wonder and feel bad for having missed anything.

also i was thinking of informing the embassy that my medical papers have been sent ot london and provide a copy of hte confirmation of my meds done and the tracker which says my result has been sent to london. that way, this 1 worry that i have about the embassy not having my results will also be taken care of in this 1 parcel..... any suggestions anybody??

the residency questionnaire, i am filling by hand.

any updates from any one???

all the best

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi mr-canada,

in my case i sent the medical papers along the application when applied first for the PR but for your case you are sending it now i don't how this it happen or may be they asked you to resubmit it again. regarding the questionnaire all of those who send they did it by hand and me too i did it the same so no worry at all and ofcourse you will do it the same.

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello abumawada,

i had also sent my medical papers (green sheet+tracker) along with my application. However, in the medical form, for the visa processing office i had written mississauga by mistake and my medical result has been sent to london. i was referring to that and thus said that with all the docs that i am sending now (residency quest, proof of sponsor in canada etc) i will also send a letter stating that i had written mississauga instead of abu dhabi on my medical paper and thus my med result has gone to london. that way atleast the visa office will be able to get the result (i hope). So that was what i was referring to.

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
today i completed all the needed form along the Residency questinnaire and supplementary form now i will send it back tomorrow i hope every thing will be in favour and get rid this headache .

thank you !

cheeeeers :p

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all abu dhabi people,

what happened??? no one is posting anything on this thread....... no updates???

:( ......

feels wierd to see our thread so quiet while all other threads being soooo active.......
hope we too have some updates coming up soon.......
as for me, i am still working on my docs to send to hte embassy ..... keeping fingers crossed and hoping to be able to send them this week.....

all the best ... god bless us all !!!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
No one has any updates i think, thats why thread is silent.
Thats how Abu Dhabi office is :)

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey zeeshee..... long time .....

thats a bit scary eh..... ??? abt abu dhabi being this way.....

hope this silence is only short lived coz its killing........

all other threads are quiet active..... and i was feeling a bit alone and left out so sent a msg to all our thread member asking for any updates..... but .... :(

anyways... hope all well..... any news from abu or gilani or anyone else ??

hope this ordeal is over soon for us all......

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello abu dhabi people.....

its again update time from me ......

just put in hte courier my package for all the docs requested by the embassy. tomorow it will reach the destination and then yet another phase of waiting will start... but hopefully it will not be very long... and soon i will be with my spouse in canada.... cant wait .... :)

just hope that things move fast and the visa comes in fast .... come visa come .... fast !!!

all the best to all !!!!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks zeeshee.....

any news for u??

i noticed that at the end of hte residency questionairre, its written that "towards the end of processing your application, you will be asked to provide documentary proof about your sponsor's current residence and/or proof that he/she is residing or will reside in canada."

in the email that i got for residency questionairre to be sent, they have requested proof that sponsor is in canada..... does it mean what i think it does????? i wonder if it is that way :) and hope so with all my heart too...........

keeping fingers crossed for us all on this and all other forums ...who are waiting to be with their loved ones...... god bless us all ..... :)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
yeah i read that but the proofs of residing or not residing we have already provided in questions. Also i have not seen anyone in forum who has been asked for further proofs after residency questionnaire.

what i guess after reading the forums is that our applications are selected for PR and only background check is pending results which can take anytime from 2 months to 1 year. Thats why they gave us all 60 days to submit this. I hope that we 3 will get PRs within 2 months inshALLAH.