wowow great as i told you i recieved this one week a go . so congura

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey abumawada, zeeshee and all others at the residency questionnairre stage....

how soon are you sending this form............
any further news ???

hehehe .... i think i m just getting a bit impatient.... or having just too many butterflies in stomach eh....???

anyways... i think we all go through these kinda things considering the stage our life is at.............. :)
its just nice to be able to share our feelings with others who understand it very well.....

thank you all for hte support.........

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi Friends

Sorry i was not following this thread for some days but i am back again.. Can you please share the following :-

1. Are you sponsoring wife or husband?
2. For how long they have been living in gulf?
3. Are you living with them or in Canada?
4. How many Police Clearance certificates you submitted?
5. Nationality of principal applicant?

I am being sponsored by my wife & we both live in Dubai from last 5 years. I am a Pakistani. I have provided only 2 PCC (Pakistan & UAE) with my application.

I am asking this to compare with you my case as i feel like all of us 3 are having very simple cases without any complications & Abu Dhabi may be processing us very soon inshALLAH.

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey zeeshee,

i guess you are talking about urself, abumawada and me..... so here are my details

1. husband sponsoring wife
2.wife in gulf since 6+yrs
3.living separate(sponsor in canada, applicant in UAE)
4. 2 PCC (UAE & india)
5. Indian national

have submitted meds, PCC, etc with the application and all fees paid upfront.
now just hoping and waiting for this wait to be over.........

all the best to us all !!!!!

hope this was helpful.........

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Yes mr-canada as we 3 are the most active participants of this thread so far :)

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone....

one more update on our case..... the status (ecas) changed to "in-process". dont know since when did it change coz i looked it up today after few days gap.. as i was getting unnerved by the no change in status.

of course.. we were aware that our file is in process coz we have received forms and details request from hte visa office already.

it feels good that at least we are inching closure to being together..... and only hoping and praying that its soon :)

all the best to everyone on this forum....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
mr-canada said:
hello everyone....

one more update on our case..... the status (ecas) changed to "in-process". dont know since when did it change coz i looked it up today after few days gap.. as i was getting unnerved by the no change in status.

of course.. we were aware that our file is in process coz we have received forms and details request from hte visa office already.

it feels good that at least we are inching closure to being together..... and only hoping and praying that its soon :)

all the best to everyone on this forum....
Good to see another update from you...

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
abumawada said:
Hi mr-canada,

this form is a questionnire the same that was recieved by zeeshan, and it comprises a lot of details again it has to be filled like for Ex.
what is the proof that your sponsor is in canada
what is your current address and email
what is your plan once the visa issued
and after how long your will leave after the issuance of visa
are you going to cancel the Residential permit once the visa issued if yes after how long
and so on bla bla bla bla bla :)
Hi

Have you all sent the questionnaire to embassy? Any further updates???

GILANI

Mar 10, 2008
Hi Guys, I am being sponsored by my wife in march 2009 from canada and since then my file is in abu dhabi. Its almost 14 month now. 2 weeks before I have sent some additional documents required by embassy along with that residance questionaire. Now let see how long more I have to wait.
Please update have any body got visa after sending residancy questationare?
best regards

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
GILANI said:
Hi Guys, I am being sponsored by my wife in march 2009 from canada and since then my file is in abu dhabi. Its almost 14 month now. 2 weeks before I have sent some additional documents required by embassy along with that residance questionaire. Now let see how long more I have to wait.
Please update have any body got visa after sending residancy questationare?
best regards
Hi Gillani

Where are you from? Why your case took so much time?
Generally people get PPR within 1 month after sending the residency questionnaire but recently no one of us has got it yet as we all sent these documents in last 1 week or so. So we will keep each other posted if anyone hears anything from Abu Dhabi...

GILANI

Mar 10, 2008
Hi,
I am from Pakistan and working in UAE. Really don't know why it took so long...... In between the process I missed to cherish the most beautiful moment of my life having first baby girl in canada.

Now let see I have sent residancy documents on 23 may and still waiting for replY?
Please update guys in each one of your case? By the way how long you are waiting?
Best regards

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
hmmm... seems like I've been out for awhile the thread is getting longer by the day.

@ GILANI
it seems both of us are waiting endlessly. I myself is waiting for almost 14months now this coming June 26.
And I'm hoping that I wont be missing the same moment you wish you have seen! I myself is having my first baby girl. M wife is due first week of August. Read my older post in these thread about me.

I completed the residency questionaire in December 2009 until now no update. arrgggggg!!

My wife already have contacted her local MP and they have replied that they ask for information in Ottawa and waiting for response. Well i hope I receive an update before 2nd wk of july!!!

I'm wishing the rest wont endure this hardship Gilani and I have experience. I hope you can have your visa in less than a year

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

i dont have any further updates to my case yet but a few queries ... which would be nice to be resolved by all of my friends here.....

earlier, people were getting requests for additional docs and residency questionnairre after a few months of getting AOR from abu dhabi, but off late, some of us have received the residency questionnairre very quickly. dont know if it means that abu dhabi has changed its course of action or whether these cases are processed that fast..... i would love to think that the latter thing is true (hehehe) coz even our case along with zeeshan (there are not too many cases on abu dhabi thread that are very active) and abumawada too .... so what is this suppose to be like?

also..... i wanted to know....
i have to send my residency questionnaire along with other docs like proof of sponsor being canada and T1 & T4 and NOA etc......
I dont have T1 & T4 as was not in canada last year (arrived canada nov 2009) but i have the NOA and have declared world income that is shown on tax return assessment doc.
would that be ok or would it create any prob or lead to delays? I have other proofs (letter from co about job, house agreement, utility bills etc)

hope this would not be any problem.... ur help would be appreciated .....
thank u.......

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
mr-canada said:
hello everyone,

i dont have any further updates to my case yet but a few queries ... which would be nice to be resolved by all of my friends here.....

earlier, people were getting requests for additional docs and residency questionnairre after a few months of getting AOR from abu dhabi, but off late, some of us have received the residency questionnairre very quickly. dont know if it means that abu dhabi has changed its course of action or whether these cases are processed that fast..... i would love to think that the latter thing is true (hehehe) coz even our case along with zeeshan (there are not too many cases on abu dhabi thread that are very active) and abumawada too .... so what is this suppose to be like?

also..... i wanted to know....
i have to send my residency questionnaire along with other docs like proof of sponsor being canada and T1 & T4 and NOA etc......
I dont have T1 & T4 as was not in canada last year (arrived canada nov 2009) but i have the NOA and have declared world income that is shown on tax return assessment doc.
would that be ok or would it create any prob or lead to delays? I have other proofs (letter from co about job, house agreement, utility bills etc)

hope this would not be any problem.... ur help would be appreciated .....
thank u.......
Dear Mr-Canada

Residency questionnaire is one of the thing that should be in end of application processing as i can feel from the questions that are present in it. But GOD knows why we got it so earlier. I pray like you that it means our applications are almost done.

Regarding sending documents, please send all documents together with residency questionnaire as it is very clearly written in the Email also. That's why they have given you 60 days so that you can arrange all things. I am not sure about T1& T4 as i dont know much about them BUT remember to Send as many proofs as you have that you are staying in Canada. Dont miss out anything & remember to send everything together as instructed in the email.

Thanks
Zeeshan

GILANI

Mar 10, 2008
Dear All,
I have got & completed residancy questationare after 14 month of my case from abu dhabi and now really looking for miracle. Hope to have visa in this month it self. My regards to all and please keep in touch through this site and update.
cheers