+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Married Person Applied Alone & Got ITA and PR?

Aryan2209

Sep 23, 2019
I have a unique situation and would appreciate if anyone can guide.
I am in Canada under PGWP. My husband is in Canada under open work permit. If I add my spouse in my EE profile (I am CEC applicant ), my CRS score goes down. But if I do not then the score is high and I might get ITA.
Can I make my spouse non accompanying even if he is in Canada? My plan to sponsor her later once I get my PR.
Thanks in Advance.

Much help needed
Hi... did you proceed with the same plan. What was the outcome?

Aryan2209

Sep 23, 2019
I am in Canada under PGWP. My wife is in Canada under open work permit. If I add my spouse in my EE profile (I am CEC applicant ), my CRS score goes down. But if I do not then the score is high and I might get ITA.
Can I make my spouse non accompanying even if she is in Canada? My plan to sponsor her later once I get my PR.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi did you proceed with the same plan? What was the outcome? Please advice

Aryan2209

Sep 23, 2019
but in my case, they send me a letter to doubt that my spouse not accompanying is because I am trying to increase my score.
it is so strange. The twitter seems from real IRCC
So what did you reply to the IRCC. I am planning to do the same thing. What was

Aryan2209

Sep 23, 2019
I am in Canada under PGWP. My wife is in Canada under open work permit. If I add my spouse in my EE profile (I am CEC applicant ), my CRS score goes down. But if I do not then the score is high and I might get ITA.
Can I make my spouse non accompanying even if she is in Canada? My plan to sponsor her later once I get my PR.
Thanks in Advance.
Did you follow this method.. what was the outcome

Lizzaa

Oct 12, 2019
Hi Friends,

Can I know, if any married person applied alone (Spouse not accompanying) and got ITA and PR. I read somewhere, CIC has strong reasons to reject such application though I am sceptical about it.
Can you please let me know have you got pr without spouse medical

Lizzaa

Oct 12, 2019
Anybody let me know can i apply for canada pr without non accompanying spouse , with no medical of spouse and no legal separation certificate

Mglhunter

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I have applied as my spouse and kids non accompanying and received the PR in 4 months. Currently landed in Canada and spousal sponsorship is on the way. Just recently approved as sponsor and medical test etc is being processed for wife and kids. My reason for spouse non accompanying was we have young child and family need to stay back until i settle in the new country. Hope this helps to someone who cannot decide what to do.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
I have applied as my spouse and kids non accompanying and received the PR in 4 months. Currently landed in Canada and spousal sponsorship is on the way. Just recently approved as sponsor and medical test etc is being processed for wife and kids. My reason for spouse non accompanying was we have young child and family need to stay back until i settle in the new country. Hope this helps to someone who cannot decide what to do.
Thanks bro

Reactions: Mglhunter

Jkaur123

May 2, 2019
Hi, Please advice
I am in Canada under PGWP. My husband is in Canada under open work permit. If I add my spouse in my EE profile (I am CEC applicant ), my CRS score goes down. But if I do not then the score is high and I might get ITA.
Can I make my spouse non accompanying even if he is in Canada? My plan to sponsor her later once I get my PR.
Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: jdbhatt

jdbhatt

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys and girls,

I have PGWP and my wife has a dependent work permit.
we both live in Canada to gather in Ontario.
I have an Express entry score with my wife 461.
As recent draws are not coming dawn my lawyer suggests that you can apply your profile as your wife, not accompanying me. however, as proof that I am leaving with my wife, I am adding her work permit and proof of address. So I get points 476 and just not want to add my wife in my profile after getting Pr I will apply for her PR separately. I have a work permit left until 2020 Aug 02 same does my wife.
Does anyone know what I can go like this or its risky process?

thank you Peep expecting quick reply:)

jdbhatt

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, Please advice
Thanks in Advance.
If you get answer can you let us know thank you

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All,
My wife's IELTS is done but her ECA is still under processing and might take another 2 - 3 months. However my profile is complete and by not including my wife my CRS score stands at 467. However by including her without her ECA done it's at 459, but by with her ECA done by score goes back to 467. My question is I am planning to keep my wife as non accompanying and once her ECA is done I will change too accompanying. Meanwhile , Keeping my spouse as non accompanying if I get an ITA do I have the option to change her status to accompanying ? I strongly believe her ECA might take a long time , so can I update this changes after submitting all the documents and post the 2 month deadline after receiving ITA ? In addition to that , Can I put this as the reason for not including my wife when IRCC asks for the reason to excluding my wife ? Appreciate any help with this issue.