+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Married Person Applied Alone & Got ITA and PR?

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
With rolling over all past posts, I believe this is the apt group which can respond to my query.

Here is the problem..

As per latest draw concluded on 11.07.2018, CRS cut off happened to be 442. If I apply alone then my CRS score comes out at 446, and 440 if I include my wife. Am completing my 34 years on 12.08.2018 due to which I will be loosing 5 marks next month.

1. Am in dilemma whether to apply alone or with family.

2. If I don't include my family then what could be the repercussions?

3. How difficult is it to sponsor spouse and how much time does it consume?

4. Can I apply for visitor visa for my spouse after I receive ITA so that she can accommpanied me later on?

Please respond to my queries.

TIA
Hiii
I'm also in similar situation.
What

santhoshsam88

Dec 6, 2018
I am married and we recently had a kid. He is now 9 months old. I applied alone and marked my spouse and kid as non accompanying. While submitting the application, I was asked for the reason why my family is not accompanying me to Canada. I clearly stated that my kid is only 9 months old and he could find it quite difficult to get acclimatised to a new place at such a young age. I got my PR visa last week and planning to land during August or September.

Please note that even though your family is not accompanying you, they still need to undergo medicals and you still need to submit the PCC for all the adults. So I would personally advise you to include the family unless you have a strong enough reason like in my case. Again the decision to include or not will not, in any way, impact your application.

The CRS score anyways has dropped to 415 in the last draw. :) So think about it and decide.
How much funds did you show and is required as you travelled alone ?

Thrishna

Nov 1, 2018
I have a unique situation and would appreciate if anyone can guide.
I am in Canada under PGWP. My husband is in Canada under open work permit. If I add my spouse in my EE profile (I am CEC applicant ), my CRS score goes down. But if I do not then the score is high and I might get ITA.
Can I make my spouse non accompanying even if he is in Canada? My plan to sponsor her later once I get my PR.
Thanks in Advance.

Much help needed

kazemhaji1980

Jan 8, 2019
I want to do the same to increase my CSR. I am not accompanying my wife. I am planniing to bring my wife in Canada After getting ITA and visa approval. Lets say after one year when I get settled. Will that be fine or not?
Hi there. What reason did you put forward for the officer? How smooth did your application go through? Many thanks

kazemhaji1980

Jan 8, 2019
I also did not include my wife when I applied for ITA(my CRS was 417 and including her was bringing down the CRS).

The immigration people should understand that first a person has to come to Canada to find a job and accommodation then only he can be in a position to bring his family.

My daughter is 6 yrs old and in school now, so first need to settle myself in Canada and find a school where she can study.

This question is really ridiculous "why the spouse is not accompanying you to Canada" as eventually I will take my family to Canada for sure.
Hello. What reason did you put forward for the officer? How smooth did your application go through? Many thanks

kazemhaji1980

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, Can someone advice on my below query.

With wife accompanying me to Canada,I am having a score of 435 while if i plan to go without her it moves to 445 which prob. should make my profile get selected in next draw (given current scores). I plan to go alone and work for about a year before calling my wife and kid(4 years). Will sponsoring both of them after 1 year can create any issues or its a smooth process?
Hi there I noticed that you had a similar case What reason did you put forward for the officer? How smooth did your application go through? Many thanks

Vishalmech21

Dec 24, 2018
Hello guys, i just got invitation(ITA)in latest round and i didn't include my spouse in application bcoz she is in india studying and not planning to come atleast for a year,so my question is during submitting my application for PR ,which extra document i required to upload just to show that she is not coming or does she requirededical and PCC even if she is not coming with me and does it gonna create problem for me to say no i am not accompanying my spouse in application?

Aju K Mathew

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am 30 years old, married and applying as a single applicant for Canadian PR.
I recently got the invitation to Canada and I spoke to my consultant yesterday to understand my process moving forward. For some reason they have come up this issue saying that since I am married and am applying as a single applicant they probability of getting a rejection is very high. I told them my wife is currently enrolled in a CPA program and I want to take her with me only one year after myself reaching Canada. They are saying that it is not a strong reason and the case manager could reject that reason and make sure that my PR doesn't get approved. I have seen the threads above but I want to have some proper advice from you team for my peace of mind.

Odianelly

Mar 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask, if you choose unaccompanied for your spouse, apart from medical and pcc, will the passport be required?

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I have a similar case and I have not read anywhere that rejection is high for married person applying alone. If you have a valid reason then there should not be any issue. BTW i got the ITA and in process of arranging docs.
Hi
I am in a similar situation. Did you get ur PR and what happend next. did you bring ur spouse?

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
So, do I have to wait an entire year to sponsor my husband to join me in Canada? Or can I start the process as soon as i reach Canada? Can someone explain the process?
The situation is :
We are currently in India.
I am main applicant
My husband co-applicant was non accompanying at the time i received my ITA due to personal reasons that was in Sep18
I received my COPR a few days back and am planning to go to Canada by June end
Now in a few months my hubby will be able to travel to Canada too but since he was non accompanying he hasn't got visa along with me.
Now what are my options to get him to Canads at the earliest possible? And what is the procedure for each of the options?
Sorry for such an elaborate questionnaire but I am really a bit of a

zeffrin

May 6, 2019
So, do I have to wait an entire year to sponsor my husband to join me in Canada? Or can I start the process as soon as i reach Canada? Can someone explain the process?
The situation is :
I am main applicant
My husband co-applicant was non accompanying at the time i received my ITA due to personal reasons that was in Sep18
Now in a few months my hubby will be able to travel to Canada too but since he was non accompanying he hasn't got visa along with me.
Now what are my options to get him to Canads at the earliest possible? And what is the procedure for each of the options?
Same for me too I am also looking for an answer my agent told us she has to live in Canada for a year then only she will be eligible to sponsor.

Reactions: The CanadaDream

sharelp

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
The situation is :
I am main applicant
My agent said i can sponsor in 6 months

Reactions: The CanadaDream