+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Married Person Applied Alone & Got ITA and PR?

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Yes, you can update your profile before getting an ITA. If you have mentioned your spouse as "not accompanying" because you are not making a ITA cut-off score by accompanying her/him but somehow you have PNP now (which gets you good enough score), you can absolutely make those changes.
Hello dear
I am in similar condition
I got Ontario nomination in my profile with spouse non-accompanying
I got ita recently, and my score is 1050
Can i add my spouse now before submitting my file ? Have you added your spouse and recieved pr. Please reply !

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi could anyone help me with the following query:

If a person gets married after receiving the ITA then is the spouse also eligible to the PR provided that appropriate proof of funds is shown for 2 people.

Please help and advise. I would be very grateful if anyone could guide me through this. Thanks in advance.

Dhartipatel

Mar 12, 2020
If married people is alone permernate residential process if wife is not their in Canada and marriage is declared in commmunity. Can that person is can PR or not

Dhartipatel

Mar 12, 2020
Even if there is a person who has been married and does not know anyone but wants to apply for Canada Citizen there, nobody knows how to apply.

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
I have applied as my spouse and kids non accompanying and received the PR in 4 months. Currently landed in Canada and spousal sponsorship is on the way. Just recently approved as sponsor and medical test etc is being processed for wife and kids. My reason for spouse non accompanying was we have young child and family need to stay back until i settle in the new country. Hope this helps to someone who cannot decide what to do.
hi....did u manage to bring ur wife and child to canada after sponsership?

Kshitij

May 11, 2017
I believe that is fine, I did same with my son. He is a Canadian by birth and holds a Canadian passport. Don't worry about it.
There will be a question in one of the forms that asking you a Reason why he is not going to accompany you?
Just let them know that your husband is going to be with you in Canada, you are just not including him in the application process, because he is Canadian citizen.
same issue. the only difference is I mentioned that my spouse will not be accompanying as she is already in Canada but they are asking for more documents about my wife's parents like landing paper etc. The problem here is her parents are against our marriage and not talking to us. So there is no option to ask any docs from them. so please suggest what can i do

Kshitij

May 11, 2017
Guys,

I have the somewhat similar issue. I am married to a Canadian and my husband is in Canada. I started my EE before getting married and got ITA after marriage. I have marked my spouse as not accompanying. Will that be an issue?

Please response :(
Similar issue. Created a profile for EE before marriage and received an invitation after marriage. Question here is does CIC creates any problem asking, why did you say single while creating a profile?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Similar issue. Created a profile for EE before marriage and received an invitation after marriage. Question here is does CIC creates any problem asking, why did you say single while creating a profile?
No, only thing is your points will be recalculated when they receive the profile.

Life happens between being in the pool and getting ITA. As long as your recalculated points are above the cut off. You are good.

Reactions: Kshitij

Kshitij

May 11, 2017
No, only thing is your points will be recalculated when they receive the profile.

Life happens between being in the pool and getting ITA. As long as your recalculated points are above the cut off. You are good.
Can you please tell me how much time does it take for the process to take place. i mean after how much time did you receive your PR?
Thank you

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Can you please tell me how much time does it take for the process to take place. i mean after how much time did you receive your PR?
Thank you
Are you FSW applicant or CEC inland? That is an important consideration these days. Not many PPRs are being issued for FSW these days.

Reactions: Pgill2609

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hello dear
I am in similar condition
I got Ontario nomination in my profile with spouse non-accompanying
I got ita recently, and my score is 1050
Can i add my spouse now before submitting my file ? Have you added your spouse and recieved pr. Please reply !
Hi. What was your CRS before getting OINP nomination and what's your NOC code?