Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drgsingh said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for express entry but it says that I am not eligible for FSW. I did submit my language results but did not have my degree evaluated by WES yet......can this be the reason why my application got rejected ?

Thank you for the help !
That can be a reason. Also, check that you have 67 points to meet FSW criteria. You cannot enter express entry pool without getting ECA.

sulabh.kumar

Feb 20, 2017
Sheeba Bernard said:
Hi.. Even i am from India. I got ITA on 25th January
under which noc?

3113?

i am working in an institution so my noc is different than 3113, kindly advice if i have to change it to some thing else as i shall be applying under this noc only as 3113 requires license from the council in canada for which i have to clear the exam and then moved forward

advice please

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulabh.kumar said:
under which noc?

3113?

i am working in an institution so my noc is different than 3113, kindly advice if i have to change it to some thing else as i shall be applying under this noc only as 3113 requires license from the council in canada for which i have to clear the exam and then moved forward

advice please
Yes i am applying under 3113 and you don't need a licence for that. If you work in college then you might have a different NOC but you are still a dentist so i am not sure what your NOC should be.

aki1010

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
join this group for those planning to appear for ndeb
https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9KDKJi5mbrKOMtQlX5DCN

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Your work experience must be:
•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
•in the same job,
•within the last 10 years, and
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).

Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

*******(volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),********** so if internship or house job after completing your BDS degree is paid for it do count as experience. Because its not volunteer or unpaid or on your transcript or prerequisite for Degree Award. I hope it clarifies .

drgsingh

Feb 28, 2017
Linear M said:
any pakistani dentist got ITA with 1 year experience
quick question guys......for the section field of study in express entry - did you guys choose "medicine" or "Sciences, Health" ?

thank you

amnah_arshad

Mar 20, 2017
can you please add me to the whatsapp group ? ive just started rhe process for eCS my number is 00971552267525

thank you !

anishtrip

Jan 16, 2017
neatransa said:
hi,,, i have created EE profile... with CRS 452..wife too dentist.....but haven't started NDEB application process.....is it wise enough to migrate to Canada first then write NDEB exams....... will we get any good job till that time? what do you all say.....
hello, could you please tell me as to what "level of education" did you select for BDS degree?

Also if some one can tell me what "level of education" should be selected for MDS.
I have got the WES evaluation done for BDS and MDS and the result is "Five years of professional study in dentistry and three years of
graduate dental education". Does this mean I can't use Master's degree?

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
In any case you opt for masters, as dentistry is a professional degree, either BDS or mds you can select master degree or professional degree needed to practice in a license profession ,

drgsingh

Feb 28, 2017
Any idea how long it takes to find out if your profile will be selected. Do they select a certain number of profiles every month ? I scored 449 on CRS and was wondering what my chances might be.

Thank you.