+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Apr 27, 2017
Hi just want to know if any dentists from India Got their Canadian PR successfully and how long did it take them kindly reply back. Thanks.

S

sutyfornow

Linear M said:
Your work experience must be:
•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
•in the same job,
•within the last 10 years, and
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).

Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

*******(volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),********** so if internship or house job after completing your BDS degree is paid for it do count as experience. Because its not volunteer or unpaid or on your transcript or prerequisite for Degree Award. I hope it clarifies .
Are u sure paid internship counts if taken after bachelors degree?

mehrashivan

May 2, 2017
Phunkdified said:
Hi Everyone,
I am a dentist and applied for EE in jan and now received PPR too. I have not applied for NDBE, and if anyone has doubts abt this process i can help.
Hey .. congratulations on yiur pr..can u send me your email id:. i wished to ask you regardinng what all documents do we have to upload for a dental job work experience and self employed experience.. Thank you in avance..:)

santoshkakade

Mar 1, 2017
neatransa said:
Inviting all BDS/ international dentists who have created EXPRESS ENTRY profiles to join the thread. it would do loads of good by learning from our experiences.
I have 418 CRS score, activated profile on 22nd April. got IELTS score on 22nd.aitiong for draw, where to get books for NDEB in MUMBAI INDIA

santoshkakade

Mar 1, 2017
mehrashivan said:
Hey .. congratulations on yiur pr..can u send me your email id:. i wished to ask you regardinng what all documents do we have to upload for a dental job work experience and self employed experience.. Thank you in avance..:)
congratulations,
which province you are
can We get study material in MUMBAI FOR NDEB EXAM
EMAIL ID PLEASE

santoshkakade

Mar 1, 2017
Dentist D.M.D said:
Hi,
I am a dentist and I have been registered for the Express entry... But I have already passed all NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications... Unfortunately, the new system doesn't give points for that!! Did you registered for the EE?
HELLO
CAN WE GET NDEB EXAM study material in MUMBAI.
CAN YOU GIVE YOUR EMAIL ID PLEASE

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Asking for help here as well. Trying to file as dentist with NOC 3113, and my profile gets marked ineligible. This has happened twice now. Please advise!

Age - 29
Status - single
no relatives in canada

ECA done from WES

IELTS - 8.5 / 9 / 8 / 8.5 - in 2016

3+ year work experience - 48 hours per week

Funds - 14000

Got an option to select "Canadian certificate of qualification" - selected no (NDEB exams not completed yet)

Can anyone guide about what I might have done wrong?

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
eee25 said:
Asking for help here as well. Trying to file as dentist with NOC 3113, and my profile gets marked ineligible. This has happened twice now. Please advise!

Age - 29
Status - single
no relatives in canada

ECA done from WES

IELTS - 8.5 / 9 / 8 / 8.5 - in 2016

3+ year work experience - 48 hours per week

Funds - 14000

Got an option to select "Canadian certificate of qualification" - selected no (NDEB exams not completed yet)

Can anyone guide about what I might have done wrong?

You are eligible .. It must be a mistake u r making when asked about educational level ... But u r eligible 100%

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Gorgy said:
You are eligible .. It must be a mistake u r making when asked about educational level ... But u r eligible 100%
Thanks for replying. I've checked many times and I can't find any obvious mistakes. I feel doubtful about the Certificate of Qualification criteria. Other than that I'm at a loss for what's going wrong. I really don't want to pay money just to fill this up.

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
eee25 said:
Thanks for replying. I've checked many times and I can't find any obvious mistakes. I feel doubtful about the Certificate of Qualification criteria. Other than that I'm at a loss for what's going wrong. I really don't want to pay money just to fill this up.
I am a dentist too so I know what u are talking about ... U don't need NBDE to apply .. I applied without it ... And yeah " no " is the correct choice... But there is another section about educational level <<< that's ur mistake .. Because I did the same once before ...

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Gorgy said:
I am a dentist too so I know what u are talking about ... U don't need NBDE to apply .. I applied without it ... And yeah " no " is the correct choice... But there is another section about educational level <<< that's ur mistake .. Because I did the same once before ...
Can you please give me more info about the ndeb equivalency

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Gorgy said:
The section where we enter the degree information, and ECA report number? I filled that in too, but still got ineligible. The IELTS section comes right after it. Can you describe it in a bit more detail? Thanks!

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
eee25 said:
The section where we enter the degree information, and ECA report number? I filled that in too, but still got ineligible. The IELTS section comes right after it. Can you describe it in a bit more detail? Thanks!
I think ur mistake is the question that comes right after birth date ... " highest level of education " .... U must choose " master's degree or ........... "

Try the " check eligibility " again ... If it doesn't work, contact me.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I think ur mistake is the question that comes right after birth date ... " highest level of education " .... U must choose " master's degree or ........... "

Try the " check eligibility " again ... If it doesn't work, contact me.
Hello All,
I am a dentist from India working on my EE profile. 2 questions:
1. The 'field of study' should be "Health Sciences' or 'Medicine' or something else ?

2. What to select in level of education ?

Also can anyone who has gone through their WES share as to what their WES report says ? I am still waiting on mine. I did my BDS from RGUHS (and that is the only degree I have).

Please advise.

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
Hello All,
I am a dentist from India working on my EE profile. 2 questions:
1. The 'field of study' should be "Health Sciences' or 'Medicine' or something else ?

2. What to select in level of education ?

Also can anyone who has gone through their WES share as to what their WES report says ? I am still waiting on mine. I did my BDS from RGUHS (and that is the only degree I have).

Please advise.
Answers are :

1. Medicine ..
2. U should write the degree u received from ur school ... For me it is bachelor's degree ... "" because that's what u gonna prove with documents after the ITA ""