+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Answers are :

1. Medicine ..
2. U should write the degree u received from ur school ... For me it is bachelor's degree ... "" because that's what u gonna prove with documents after the ITA ""
You are giving wrong info,for us dentists we choose masters or professional degree if i remember,do yourself a favour and correct your info it will boost your scores a lot

Gorgy

Jan 5, 2017
You are giving wrong info,for us dentists we choose masters or professional degree if i remember,do yourself a favour and correct your info it will boost your scores a lot

Yeah sorry .. I meant when you are TYPING your awarded degree or school name then u gotta type what's on ur certificates... But when selecting educational level from the given options of course u have to choose master's or professional degree.

Reactions: Wolverine17

dhvani2611

May 28, 2017
India
Looks like the old whatsapp group for dentists isn't active. I'm making a new one and adding all those who have posted their numbers on this thread. in case anybody else wants to join the group, post your numbers here. :D
Looks like the old whatsapp group for dentists isn't active. I'm making a new one and adding all those who have posted their numbers on this thread. in case anybody else wants to join the group, post your numbers here. :D
I m dentist from India... Kindly add me in what's app group.. 919033901438

Alanko

Jun 21, 2017
Inviting all BDS/ international dentists who have created EXPRESS ENTRY profiles to join the thread. it would do loads of good by learning from our experiences.
Please,can I be added to the WhatsApp group....I am dentist from Nigeria.I need some information.my number is +2347035180123.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi I am posting this for my sister.. She recently got her BDS degree in Dec 2016.. I am trying to set up her EE profile.. Few questions :

- Should I select " Masters or professional degree"
- Will she get points for her paid internship which was required for her degree?

We have already requested for WES and her IELTS score is 7 overall band.. What are her chances?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi I am posting this for my sister.. She recently got her BDS degree in Dec 2016.. I am trying to set up her EE profile.. Few questions :

- Should I select " Masters or professional degree" yes
- Will she get points for her paid internship which was required for her degree? If she can provide the proper documents then yes

We have already requested for WES and her IELTS score is 7 overall band.. What are her chances?
Calculate her score if its more than 420 her chances are good,rest of ans in the quote above

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Calculate her score if its more than 420 her chances are good,rest of ans in the quote above
Thanks a lot for clarification.. Her score as of now is around 398 but I think if she will reappear in IELTS it can be improved..

What kind of supporting should we have get for paid internship? And also when adding that as experience, what should we select as title? I think it should be Dental assistant as that time she was just assisting her seniors..

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah sorry .. I meant when you are TYPING your awarded degree or school name then u gotta type what's on ur certificates... But when selecting educational level from the given options of course u have to choose master's or professional degree.
Yes