Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
http://imgur.com/a/JpaRv

it says no apprenticeship must be included... does this mean i cant include my paid internship?
Yes..if your internship was a part of the course

S

sutyfornow

Sheeba Bernard said:
Yes..if your internship was a part of the course
What if my internship was after i graduated from college?
I have my bachelors certificate in 2012 and my internship in 2013

S

sutyfornow

Egyptian dentists
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t468737.0.html

drsatya

Jan 14, 2017
Hi everyone
I am a dentist from India with work experience of about 9 years. My wife is also a dentist with similar work experience. My CRS score is 428. I am planning to apply for express entry in 2017. Kindly guide me regarding hiring a consultant. Thanks

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Do dentists without license with CRS more than 400 may get the OINP nomination? If so, do they have to get the license before landing or they can go without license also? any information?
Also, someone in other forum was telling that everyone having score more than 400 gets the OINP nomination. Is it true? and lastly, does getting a letter of interest for Ontario nomination makes the nomination certain provided documents are correct or it may be denied also? Do, the ask license after sending the letter of interest?
Thank you...

sulabh.kumar

Feb 20, 2017
i have just applied for th gc key and trying to file the application under express entry.

i am a post graduate and 7 years experience, not applied for ndbe for canada as yet, what is the status or chances of getting an invitation from canada for my profile, my wife has the same credentials and 8 years experience

i shall be obliged if anyone can provide assistance and guidance for the application chances for invitation and has any one in this group gone to cananda through this process?

i have already hired a agency for my paper work and i really want to move from here for a better future, any one there in canada can share there experince if gone through this process

i would also like to know the status of sitting for the examination as well is it easy to get thorough the college and get a seat after part one or need to clear both the parts to get a admission?

kindly advice

sulabh.kumar

Feb 20, 2017
Phunkdified said:
Hi Everyone,
I am a dentist and applied for EE in jan and now received PPR too. I have not applied for NDBE, and if anyone has doubts abt this process i can help.
i need help in this kindly add me on watapp group no is 8090444404

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
sulabh.kumar said:
i have just applied for th gc key and trying to file the application under express entry.

i am a post graduate and 7 years experience, not applied for ndbe for canada as yet, what is the status or chances of getting an invitation from canada for my profile, my wife has the same credentials and 8 years experience

i shall be obliged if anyone can provide assistance and guidance for the application chances for invitation and has any one in this group gone to cananda through this process?

i have already hired a agency for my paper work and i really want to move from here for a better future, any one there in canada can share there experince if gone through this process

i would also like to know the status of sitting for the examination as well is it easy to get thorough the college and get a seat after part one or need to clear both the parts to get a admission?

kindly advice
You shouldnt worry about ndeb now, just focus on the immigration process for the time being.

Your chances depend on your score, have you tried calculating it yet? did you take the IELTS exam?

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drsatya said:
Hi everyone
I am a dentist from India with work experience of about 9 years. My wife is also a dentist with similar work experience. My CRS score is 428. I am planning to apply for express entry in 2017. Kindly guide me regarding hiring a consultant. Thanks
The process is easy so i don't think a consultant will be needed..just do your research well. And right now the cut off is 447... The scores might drop down to 428 in future or you can opt for PNP.. Ontario will open soon and they will most probably invite people with CRS above 400. So you can wait for it to open.

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa83 said:
Do dentists without license with CRS more than 400 may get the OINP nomination? If so, do they have to get the license before landing or they can go without license also? any information?
Also, someone in other forum was telling that everyone having score more than 400 gets the OINP nomination. Is it true? and lastly, does getting a letter of interest for Ontario nomination makes the nomination certain provided documents are correct or it may be denied also? Do, the ask license after sending the letter of interest?
Thank you...
Before OINP closed the cut off was 400 and everyone above that score got notification of interest. License is not needed for OINP of you are outside Canada.
Secondly, if your documents are correct then there shouldn't be a problem getting PNP.

sulabh.kumar

Feb 20, 2017
Heathcliff77 said:
You shouldnt worry about ndeb now, just focus on the immigration process for the time being.

Your chances depend on your score, have you tried calculating it yet? did you take the IELTS exam?
my score is
speaking 7.5
listen 7
writing 6
reading 6

point to less as age is 39 years

not sure if i can get through without pnp

advice

also that if there is any other option

can it work that i get a job offer in any field not of my profile then to i get 200 point and also that would it creat any problem in doing so?

sulabh.kumar

Feb 20, 2017
dr.psr said:
I am dentist with 4+ year of exp. Ielts lL:8.5,R:8.5,S:7.5,W:7.0. crs 467. Missed nov 16 draw by just 3 points and now i dont believe draw will go down below 470. Will try pnp but i dont know if its possible to get pnp w/o license for practice.
u must have got an invitation how is it goin?