Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
Thanks Aalhadka,
All what you said is spot on, the bg, medical etc... was where the initial update was prior to my file being cancelled.

I am confused on what to do in this regard. I checked my application which I submitted all the previously updated files are provided and locked where no changes can be made. There is one tab which allows me to update and shows "uploaded - not submitted to CIC" I need to mention that this tab was provided on July 22nd along with a letter asking me to provide a detailed updated Schedule A within 7 days which I could not as my file was cancelled and I constantly got error messages. So I sent CSE with the e-mail and attached the file , screenshots and request letter , I received a reply on Sep 9th that Client Services Team will revert on this and then 2 days later I see the file as open.

Now I'm sure they would not have re-opened the file had they not received the documents (schedule A which was required to be uploaded but unable due to error messages), but under the file review of submitted documents it mentions " we need an additional document from the applicant" this comment was the same as July 22nd.

My question is:-
Do I update the schedule A as per present date and upload and submit the application where I try to sign my name and click submit.
Do I just wait for their reply , I'm only thinking I don't want someone to say you didn't upload your file even though we reopened it , else would be our duty to update our file but in my circumstance the file was cancelled and now reopened , so its really confusing.
Please advise.
Of course you should now upload your new schedule A, sign and submit! I don't see how that can be confusing as they've told you they'll respond to your query and subsequently reopened that section for you.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Anya654 said:
Of course you should now upload your new schedule A, sign and submit! I don't see how that can be confusing as they've told you they'll respond to your query and subsequently reopened that section for you.
Hi Anya,
Please note they opened that section on July 23rd and I updated my Schedule A signed and submitted it on July 23rd itself. My query is do I redo it, upload and submit it on my portal as per present date Sep 13th.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
Hi Anya,
Please note they opened that section on July 23rd and I updated my Schedule A signed and submitted it on July 23rd itself. My query is do I redo it, upload and submit it on my portal as per present date Sep 13th.
Oh sorry I misunderstood you. I believe you should complete it again and resubmit.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Anya654 said:
Oh sorry I misunderstood you. I believe you should complete it again and resubmit.
Thanks, I just tried to re-submit the file and when I sign my name and sign on the verification page, I get the same error message that system down. I think this confirms once the application is submitted irrespective if its been cancelled or re-opened you cannot make any changes / amendment. I have been trying but to no avail and had to make 2 CSE waiting for more than 2 months to explain the delay. I just have to wait. Thanks again.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
Thanks, I just tried to re-submit the file and when I sign my name and sign on the verification page, I get the same error message that system down. I think this confirms once the application is submitted irrespective if its been cancelled or re-opened you cannot make any changes / amendment. I have been trying but to no avail and had to make 2 CSE waiting for more than 2 months to explain the delay. I just have to wait. Thanks again.
Have you got your fees refunded?? if yes - then you should expect a request to re-pay and when you will upload your payment receipt you will see if the same error happens to this fresh request or not, if it did go, they may update your file with a new fresh Schedule A request.

In the meantime, you may want to send a new CSE explaining the situation along with the error message you receive, but I would suggest you wait until tomorrow, I'm sure they will send you something on Monday!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Have you got your fees refunded?? if yes - then you should expect a request to re-pay and when you will upload your payment receipt you will see if the same error happens to this fresh request or not, if it did go, they may update your file with a new fresh Schedule A request.

In the meantime, you may want to send a new CSE explaining the situation along with the error message you receive, but I would suggest you wait until tomorrow, I'm sure they will send you something on Monday!
I have received my refund around 2 months ago. I have no option but to wait for CIC's update. What concerns me is exactly what you said, if they do ask me to pay again or update any more additional docs, there will be no way I can upload the file for them to receive, cause the additional tabs they open I can read and upload , it does not allow me to complete the process, I'm afraid for every error I have to send another CSE and have to wait it out.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:

I got my first e-mail update and noticed that the Background check remarks is changed from not needed at this time to not started. I'm a indeed happy to receive an official update since May, that was a long wait. Thank you all.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
I got my first e-mail update and noticed that the Background check remarks is changed from not needed at this time to not started. I'm a indeed happy to receive an official update since May, that was a long wait. Thank you all.
Yaaaay at last! And you were just talking about it as if you knew they would do something soon. I'm very happy for you.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
I have received my refund around 2 months ago. I have no option but to wait for CIC's update. What concerns me is exactly what you said, if they do ask me to pay again or update any more additional docs, there will be no way I can upload the file for them to receive, cause the additional tabs they open I can read and upload , it does not allow me to complete the process, I'm afraid for every error I have to send another CSE and have to wait it out.
The error message might be because this is an old request and it is passed due! - another reason could be your internet browser, you might need to change your internet browser - I found Google Chrome to be the best!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:
The error message might be because this is an old request and it is passed due! - another reason could be your internet browser, you might need to change your internet browser - I found Google Chrome to be the best!
Thanks but none work, this error might be due to some other issue from CIC end. I have tried clearing catche, deleting data, even different browsers, IE, Chrome, Mozilla and lastly even tried different computers but to no avail.
Shall keep you'll posted. Regards

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
Thanks but none work, this error might be due to some other issue from CIC end. I have tried clearing catche, deleting data, even different browsers, IE, Chrome, Mozilla and lastly even tried different computers but to no avail.
Shall keep you'll posted. Regards
I hope you will get any positive movement soon and these technical problems can be sorted out quickly!

Have you tried reporting this error under the technical problem? they respond to technical issues but they take so long though!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:
I hope you will get any positive movement soon and these technical problems can be sorted out quickly!

Have you tried reporting this error under the technical problem? they respond to technical issues but they take so long though!
Hi Aalhadka,
I did report it under technical however they mention to clear the cache and try a different browser.

I also received a letter mentioned that my application was reopened for reconsideration and after thorough evaluation they have rejected it for being incomplete as my education evaluation which was completed via distance education is not as per Canadian equivalency. I am shattered but still have hope, infact my education completed by a college in the USA and which has credits listed on the ACE (American College of education) the only draw back its accredited by DETC and not by one of the 6 regionally accredited agencies WES goes by. I have infact applied for admission last year with University of Winnipeg and they have confirmed acceptance.

So to summarize I accept what they say and will write another detailed CSE explaining my case and requesting for their consideration.

I would like you thank everyone for their support and for those that got through and those that didn't. Keep up the faith and all the best.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
nylistener said:
Hi Aalhadka,
I did report it under technical however they mention to clear the cache and try a different browser.

I also received a letter mentioned that my application was reopened for reconsideration and after thorough evaluation they have rejected it for being incomplete as my education evaluation which was completed via distance education is not as per Canadian equivalency. I am shattered but still have hope, infact my education completed by a college in the USA and which has credits listed on the ACE (American College of education) the only draw back its accredited by DETC and not by one of the 6 regionally accredited agencies WES goes by. I have infact applied for admission last year with University of Winnipeg and they have confirmed acceptance.

So to summarize I accept what they say and will write another detailed CSE explaining my case and requesting for their consideration.

I would like you thank everyone for their support and for those that got through and those that didn't. Keep up the faith and all the best.
Do I understand correctly that you did not have ECA done for this education item?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I called CIC a minute ago. No changes to my operator. She said that my application was rejected in error and that they are waiting to have it fixed. She said there is a note on my file about the issue coming from the Sydney office. I sent 2 x CSEs and received an automated reply coming from an email : Question @ cic . gc. ca
Is that the Sydney office? I also sent a CSE to my local VO and received an automated reply directly from the office.
I've read somewhere that it is also a good idea to send fax to Sydney office. Anybody has any experience with it?

I am getting frustrated by hearing "they are waiting to have it fixed" for the last 3 weeks...
Thanks.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Hi

Michal said:
Do I understand correctly that you did not have ECA done for this education item?
I had my ECA completed by WES but they mentioned "Diploma from a non recognized institution" The concern is that WES is not an authority but CIC goes by them. Even though WES has provided their comments, just to make sure I had applied to 2 leading universities in Canada to see if they accept my transcripts and they did and provided official acceptance letters.

I know its a long shot but I intend to make another CSE and present these documents and ask them for leniency if they would consider and accept the same.