+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:
I'm pumping up this thread for two reasons: 1) is to update everyone on where I'm since I've created this thread - looking back how I was so disappointed, hopeless, and frustrated when my application got cancelled, I was about to lose my job hence losing the 600 points if I will try to apply again and I have to admit that this forum helped me to regain my hope, trust in God, and simply don't give up! Here I learned that someone can try reopen his/her application. I followed my intuition that I have a legitimate case and provided every single piece of paper and document that can support my case!! Today, I can finally relax as myCIC went from application status open to CLOSED and everything went from in process to PASS and the decision went from not started yet to APPROVED!!! Just waiting for my COPRs and Passports to be back :D :D :D

2nd reason why I'm pumping this up is to give hope to everyone who can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, feels frustrated from long waiting time, or experiences some pumps on the road!! eventually you will get there if your destiny to be there!! Have faith, trust your ability and keep trying! Resilience is the key!

I agree with you and have to say it was your initial posts that inspired me not to give in and I learnt about the CSE. God bless you in your travel and direction.

I wish everyone the best of luck and we are all hear to support each other in any possible way!!!

If you are in Canada, enjoy the long weekend and if you are outside Canada, enjoy your weekend and look for positive energy and results next week!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Michal said:
I called CIC next day after my app was cancelled. I was told it was cancelled "by mistake", and that it is an error, that there is a note on my file saying they are now waiting to fix it. I don't have access to ECAS. I am not sure if I will be granted one since, I assume, nobody is working on my case, as "they are waiting to fix it". I've sent 3 CSEs, as I wanted to have somebody look into my case, and I wanted to have an official CIC (and not CallCenter) statement on the situation. I was also told by CallCenter that I should not open a new profile. Though I am not sure about that (we all have heard many things from the CallCenter).
Hi Michael,
I agree with you, infact if you have time please do read my posts and don't waste your time calling the call center as they are unable to action on the express entry. I have made numerous international calls totaling around 10 hours including wait time from overseas and have got different folks some who don't bother to assist and some who are extremely caring. The best way is the CSE and the Sydney e-mail , it's guaranteed to receive your every word, its documented so no room for assumptions the only thing is the timeline and patience as every CSE gets replied in 40 - 60 calendar days. PS on your last part despite waiting I have created a new profle and in the pool, its like a backup, if you get it then you have 60 days to reply else expect your CSE reply within 60 days so its more like a win-win, I take it as a positive outcome.

Reactions: astralsource

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
I would like to provide an update to all on my unique set of events. As mentioned earlier my file was cancelled incorrectly on May 26th (please refer my previous posts for the reasons), made a CSE on the same day, received a reply on July 22nd to upload additional docs within 7 days on my portal, unable to due to error messages, saved screenshots everyday for the 7 days, made a detailed letter explaining my circumstance along with the detailed updated Schedule A and made another CSE on July 23rd to explain my reasons as I am unable to send them the docs requested. Please note as I thought this 7 day deadline had to be fulfilled I made a CSE from the cic site and uploaded the document online directly on the page to send mails, I also didn't feel satisfied so I sent an e-mail to the CPC, Sydney, Nova Scotia email on CIC website under Economic classes.....Today I received a reply that my e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate dept for action / review from the Client Service Unit, Sydney.

So all please have faith and lots of patience no matter what the outcome as I am going through my 4th month of patience after 2 CSE mails. Shall provide an update as always. God bless you all
Great news even if it is very little!! keep it up and looking forward to when this is all sorted out!

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
NOC-2281 for my work experience...i Need to know how can u differentiate roles and responsibilities in ur own wording from given wording in NOC??? Could anyone help??

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
NOC-2281 for my work experience...i Need to know how can u differentiate roles and responsibilities in ur own wording from given wording in NOC??? Could anyone help??
You should look for the key words to include in your statement - things such as "manage", "lead" in case of management responsibility or "maintain", "fix", "attend to issues", "track" for more hands on tasks. Also, you can adjust it to your context such as if the company has branches or other offices that are part of your responsibility to cover or to support.

I see your job is in IT, and they are very standard, not much room to use your own words, but you can add more information regarding your company network or other applications/technology related tasks.

I hope this helps

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Yes aalhadka..
I showed me a ray of hope. But. If u dnt mind. Can i mail u Screenshoot of my exp. Letter...so can suggest me more properly??
I hope u will allow me. And thanks

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Great news even if it is very little!! keep it up and looking forward to when this is all sorted out!
Hi Aalhadka,
Today I decided to just log on my online CIC portal and my status shows "Application / profile status - OPEN". It looks more like when I initially submitted the application with the same comments "review in progress" under the (review of eligibility) section. I am a bit confused cause now its though as if I didn't submit the application and payment was made earlier and refunded. Could you tell me what happened in your circumstance, did CIC contact you when they reopened your application, did you get a message, how did you know your status. Thanks and god bless everyone for the faith and patience.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Yes aalhadka..
I showed me a ray of hope. But. If u dnt mind. Can i mail u Screenshoot of my exp. Letter...so can suggest me more properly??
I hope u will allow me. And thanks
Sorry, I didn't check this thread in a while, if you still want me to review it, inbox me and I will do my best as much as I can

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
Hi Aalhadka,
Today I decided to just log on my online CIC portal and my status shows "Application / profile status - OPEN". It looks more like when I initially submitted the application with the same comments "review in progress" under the (review of eligibility) section. I am a bit confused cause now its though as if I didn't submit the application and payment was made earlier and refunded. Could you tell me what happened in your circumstance, did CIC contact you when they reopened your application, did you get a message, how did you know your status. Thanks and god bless everyone for the faith and patience.
Don't freak out, this is normal. It happened to me, got an email notification that my application has been updated, when I checked myCIC, found everything went back to where things were before the cancellation (i.e. application status open, BG in progress, Med Passed......etc.) and it happened over the weekend too - exactly on a Sunday. On Monday morning (8:15am) received another email notification that I have a message, when logged in, found a letter asking me to pay the fees again within a 7 days period. 10 minutes later received another notification that I have another message, when I logged in found another letter requesting RCMP for my husband with a deadline after 30 days. You will find that your submitted application has been added few tabs to upload the requested documents.

So technically, I think your application has become active again and it is a matter of time to receive further notification of what you should do next!

Congratulations!!

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
Don't freak out, this is normal. It happened to me, got an email notification that my application has been updated, when I checked myCIC, found everything went back to where things were before the cancellation (i.e. application status open, BG in progress, Med Passed......etc.) and it happened over the weekend too - exactly on a Sunday. On Monday morning (8:15am) received another email notification that I have a message, when logged in, found a letter asking me to pay the fees again within a 7 days period. 10 minutes later received another notification that I have a message, when I logged in found another letter requesting RCMP for my husband with a deadline after 30 days. You will find that your submitted application has been added few tabs to upload the requested documents.

So technically, I think your application has become active again and it is a matter of time to receive further notification of what you should do next!

Congratulations!!
Cannot wait for this to happen with my application... :-X

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Cannot wait for this to happen with my application... :-X
I feel for you - at fourth week, I lost hope completely, but never lost faith!!

Hang in there, stay positive to attract good karma !

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
I feel for you - at fourth week, I lost hope completely, but never lost faith!!

Hang in there, stay positive to attract good karma !
I have positive feeling about all of this. It's been 3 weeks. Received PT from Ontario yesterday on my second application. That is something positive too.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I have positive feeling about all of this. It's been 3 weeks. Received PT from Ontario yesterday on my second application. That is something positive too.
Congratulations...

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
Congratulations...
Well it is a long way from here, but still something positive. I would obviously prefer having the PR without PNP.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Don't freak out, this is normal. It happened to me, got an email notification that my application has been updated, when I checked myCIC, found everything went back to where things were before the cancellation (i.e. application status open, BG in progress, Med Passed......etc.) and it happened over the weekend too - exactly on a Sunday. On Monday morning (8:15am) received another email notification that I have a message, when logged in, found a letter asking me to pay the fees again within a 7 days period. 10 minutes later received another notification that I have another message, when I logged in found another letter requesting RCMP for my husband with a deadline after 30 days. You will find that your submitted application has been added few tabs to upload the requested documents.

Congratulations!!
Thanks Aalhadka,
All what you said is spot on, the bg, medical etc... was where the initial update was prior to my file being cancelled.

I am confused on what to do in this regard. I checked my application which I submitted all the previously updated files are provided and locked where no changes can be made. There is one tab which allows me to update and shows "uploaded - not submitted to CIC" I need to mention that this tab was provided on July 22nd along with a letter asking me to provide a detailed updated Schedule A within 7 days which I could not as my file was cancelled and I constantly got error messages. So I sent CSE with the e-mail and attached the file , screenshots and request letter , I received a reply on Sep 9th that Client Services Team will revert on this and then 2 days later I see the file as open.

Now I'm sure they would not have re-opened the file had they not received the documents (schedule A which was required to be uploaded but unable due to error messages), but under the file review of submitted documents it mentions " we need an additional document from the applicant" this comment was the same as July 22nd.

My question is:-
Do I update the schedule A as per present date and upload and submit the application where I try to sign my name and click submit.
Do I just wait for their reply , I'm only thinking I don't want someone to say you didn't upload your file even though we reopened it , else would be our duty to update our file but in my circumstance the file was cancelled and now reopened , so its really confusing.
Please advise.