+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've seen so many cancellation due to incomplete application, some managed to submit Case Specific Inquiries and some may have opted to create a new EE profile... Let's hear from your experience.

If you have done inquiry, how long did it take to reopen the application, or have you heard back any response?
Have you created another EE profile at the same time?
What will happen if both have been processed?

I have the same issue where my application got cancelled due to missing PCC from USA which I didn't live in but it was misunderstanding of a distance study I did with a US institution. I have filed Case Specific Inquiry yesterday but I'm not sure should I create a new EE profile now or should I wait?

CEC
Application submitted Mar 26th
Cancellation May 14

Mackfernan11

Jan 24, 2015
Mine got cancelled due to missing passport. I created another profile and still waiting for another draw. I don't know what to do for my permit will expire early next month. So frustrating.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mackfernan11 said:
Mine got cancelled due to missing passport. I created another profile and still waiting for another draw. I don't know what to do for my permit will expire early next month. So frustrating.
Try to file a Case Specific Inquiry and upload copy of your passport. I've seen others who did so and the application was reopened. the problem is it takes long time until it got reopened. Some took 20 days!

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
If there is a mistake like ineligible in the profile status even if it is complete and correct.How to cancel or delete the profile and create a new one.Will it cause any problem?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm bumping this thread, as I will do that. Got rejected today.
Was just wonreding if anyone else can share their experience with that?
I've seen a few ppl saying their apps got reopened.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
colorblind can you let us know the reason for rejection? Would be very helpful for the forum members to understand what they are particular about.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
colorblind can you let us know the reason for rejection? Would be very helpful for the forum members to understand what they are particular about.
reason - uploaded only the translation of the Police Clearance. not the original one.

sent the case specific inquiry with the docs missing... let's hope some more.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who have created another profile while waiting on the response for the CSE - have you answered the question regarding whether you have applied under EE before with a yes or a no?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
colorblind said:
reason - uploaded only the translation of the Police Clearance. not the original one.

sent the case specific inquiry with the docs missing... let's hope some more.
Sorry to hear that colorblind. I know how it feels

Did they said anything about the refund?
will they do a full refund?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
AAlhadka said:
Those who have created another profile while waiting on the response for the CSE - have you answered the question regarding whether you have applied under EE before with a yes or a no?
I did mention it along with the EE profile number yes but my rejected profile was reopened

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
Sorry to hear that colorblind. I know how it feels

Did they said anything about the refund?
will they do a full refund?
yes, they said a full refund of both fees will be made.

I submitted the CSE with the docs missing an hour ago.
Will redo a profile tonight.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Thanks for replying.

Yep create the new profile ASAP
their might be a new draw this friday.

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
My application got rejected as well because of Police clearance letter out of date .... but they could have asked for new one... its so frustrating... i created the new profile waiting for draw but same time I have up to date letter , I will also try emailing them with new letter to reopen my file (nothing to lose in this case I suppose)

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammaclovin said:
My application got rejected as well because of Police clearance letter out of date .... but they could have asked for new one... its so frustrating... i created the new profile waiting for draw but same time I have up to date letter , I will also try emailing them with new letter to reopen my file (nothing to lose in this case I suppose)
Hi,

Could you please let us know when you got the PCC and when you filed your application?
This will help many candidates

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
the Reason my application was cancelled was because I lived in Ireland for 5 years and I left that country Last year march but I submitted police clearance dated Last year February and funny thing is it that my friend has the same date letter submitted and he got Immigration .