+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
From others on the forum, Yes. From CIC, ::)
Hopefully you will hear soon - It took them 6 weeks until they reopened my file, so don't worry it is just a matter of time!

Did you receive another ITA?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
CCHA said:
Thank you very much! Do you know how long after the cancellation should I receive this? I received the notification of cancellation yesterday, but no PDF so far. Thank you again!
CC
Looks exactly like my case - no message at all. I called CIC and the said "it was cancelled by mistake". I've sent 3 CSEs - 2 went to Canada, a third one went to the local office (I was under the impression that the applications are being assessed centrally, thus I sent the first 2CSEs to Canada, then I read the AOR message again and it said to contact the local office).

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Looks exactly like my case - no message at all. I called CIC and the said "it was cancelled by mistake". I've sent 3 CSEs - 2 went to Canada, a third one went to the local office (I was under the impression that the applications are being assessed centrally, thus I sent the first 2CSEs to Canada, then I read the AOR message again and it said to contact the local office).
What do you see in your MyCIC?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
What do you see in your MyCIC?
"Cancelled as incomplete".
I guess it does not make sense for me to check ECAS access.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
"Cancelled as incomplete".
I guess it does not make sense for me to check ECAS access.
If you have not receive the letter that explains the reason for cancellation, you may want to call CIC - usually this cancellation is associated with a letter explaining why it was cancelled as incomplete and what was missing. checking ECAS may help you know if they have sent you a letter or not.

I hope you will be able to figure out what is missing so you can submit CSE with the missing documents/information. Don't lose hope and keep trying

Good Luck!

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
If you have not receive the letter that explains the reason for cancellation, you may want to call CIC - usually this cancellation is associated with a letter explaining why it was cancelled as incomplete and what was missing. checking ECAS may help you know if they have sent you a letter or not.

I hope you will be able to figure out what is missing so you can submit CSE with the missing documents/information. Don't lose hope and keep trying

Good Luck!
I called CIC next day after my app was cancelled. I was told it was cancelled "by mistake", and that it is an error, that there is a note on my file saying they are now waiting to fix it. I don't have access to ECAS. I am not sure if I will be granted one since, I assume, nobody is working on my case, as "they are waiting to fix it". I've sent 3 CSEs, as I wanted to have somebody look into my case, and I wanted to have an official CIC (and not CallCenter) statement on the situation. I was also told by CallCenter that I should not open a new profile. Though I am not sure about that (we all have heard many things from the CallCenter).

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
So here is what I have done since my refusal. Strongly advise anyone else using gifts as a partial/complete source of funds to provide all possible documents to conclusively prove that the gift is here to stay.

> Got additional signed & stamped documentation from the bank which clearly establishes debit from my father's account and credit to my account - to conclusively prove that the monies did indeed physically transfer from one account to the other.

> Got a fresh bank certificate that states that my account balance is well in excess of 11,931 CAD and the 6 months average balance is also healthy now because the monies have stayed around untouched for more than 4 months.

> Got my father to give me a a fresh self-signed declaration to reinforce the act of 'gifting' me the funds earlier and mentioned all possible transaction details in this letter.

> Made a document explanation pdf which identifies each of these documents by name and explains the purpose of acquiring each of these documents.

> Created a CSE (used up nearly all of the 1500 words allowed to outline my reasoning for them to reassess my application in the light of this documentation while reiterating that none of these documents are post-facto and pertain to claims originally made in my application), attached all the above mentioned documents, submitted the CSE and received an auto acknowledgment which indicates a 30 day response window.

> Created a new EE profile (I'm still north of 450 but I've lost considerable points because of my birthday, growing older is never fun!) and will wait for either CIC to reopen my application based on the CSE (remote possibility) or send me another ITA (more likely).

Looking forward...
oh my god Asivad! am I seeing this correctly? you got canceled as well?? I thought you were getting so close to the end.. f...

sory to hear that :(

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I called CIC next day after my app was cancelled. I was told it was cancelled "by mistake", and that it is an error, that there is a note on my file saying they are now waiting to fix it. I don't have access to ECAS. I am not sure if I will be granted one since, I assume, nobody is working on my case, as "they are waiting to fix it". I've sent 3 CSEs, as I wanted to have somebody look into my case, and I wanted to have an official CIC (and not CallCenter) statement on the situation. I was also told by CallCenter that I should not open a new profile. Though I am not sure about that (we all have heard many things from the CallCenter).
Have you thought about requesting GCMS notes? not sure if you can request them since your application doesn't even pass three months, but you may want to try it this out!

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
Have you thought about requesting GCMS notes? not sure if you can request them since your application doesn't even pass three months, but you may want to try it this out!
Crossed my mind, but I guess I will wait until at least another 10 biz days - maybe I will receive a reply to my CSE. I will call CIC again some time this month again.
If this was really an error, then GCMS will not tell me anything. And also I would have to figure out a way to order GCMS notes as I am not in Canada.
If nothing happens within the coming days/weeks, I will most likely reapply with a new application.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Crossed my mind, but I guess I will wait until at least another 10 biz days - maybe I will receive a reply to my CSE. I will call CIC again some time this month again.
If this was really an error, then GCMS will not tell me anything. And also I would have to figure out a way to order GCMS notes as I am not in Canada.
If nothing happens within the coming days/weeks, I will most likely reapply with a new application.
Sounds like a plan... didn't know that you are outside Canada... Good Luck and keep us posted!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm pumping up this thread for two reasons: 1) is to update everyone on where I'm since I've created this thread - looking back how I was so disappointed, hopeless, and frustrated when my application got cancelled, I was about to lose my job hence losing the 600 points if I will try to apply again and I have to admit that this forum helped me to regain my hope, trust in God, and simply don't give up! Here I learned that someone can try reopen his/her application. I followed my intuition that I have a legitimate case and provided every single piece of paper and document that can support my case!! Today, I can finally relax as myCIC went from application status open to CLOSED and everything went from in process to PASS and the decision went from not started yet to APPROVED!!! Just waiting for my COPRs and Passports to be back :D :D :D

2nd reason why I'm pumping this up is to give hope to everyone who can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, feels frustrated from long waiting time, or experiences some pumps on the road!! eventually you will get there if your destiny to be there!! Have faith, trust your ability and keep trying! Resilience is the key!

I wish everyone the best of luck and we are all hear to support each other in any possible way!!!

If you are in Canada, enjoy the long weekend and if you are outside Canada, enjoy your weekend and look for positive energy and results next week!

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
I'm pumping up this thread for two reasons: 1) is to update everyone on where I'm since I've created this thread - looking back how I was so disappointed, hopeless, and frustrated when my application got cancelled, I was about to lose my job hence losing the 600 points if I will try to apply again and I have to admit that this forum helped me to regain my hope, trust in God, and simply don't give up! Here I learned that someone can try reopen his/her application. I followed my intuition that I have a legitimate case and provided every single piece of paper and document that can support my case!! Today, I can finally relax as myCIC went from application status open to CLOSED and everything went from in process to PASS and the decision went from not started yet to APPROVED!!! Just waiting for my COPRs and Passports to be back :D :D :D

2nd reason why I'm pumping this up is to give hope to everyone who can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, feels frustrated from long waiting time, or experiences some pumps on the road!! eventually you will get there if your destiny to be there!! Have faith, trust your ability and keep trying! Resilience is the key!

I wish everyone the best of luck and we are all hear to support each other in any possible way!!!

If you are in Canada, enjoy the long weekend and if you are outside Canada, enjoy your weekend and look for positive energy and results next week!
Thanks for your kind words. It is great to hear that your journey had a positive outcome. And it is adding strength to all of us who are in the process.
Congratulations and good luck! :)

ps. I have created a new profile, awaiting job bank registration. If a draw happens today, it should be ready. Hopefully I will receive another ITA.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
AAlhadka said:

Thank you so much for the encouraging words!! And congratulations again on your positive outcome . Enjoy your weekend too!!!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Thanks for your kind words. It is great to hear that your journey had a positive outcome. And it is adding strength to all of us who are in the process.
Congratulations and good luck! :)

ps. I have created a new profile, awaiting job bank registration. If a draw happens today, it should be ready. Hopefully I will receive another ITA.
Thanks and hope your new ITA will come soon!

Kucuy15 said:
Thank you so much for the encouraging words!! And congratulations again on your positive outcome . Enjoy your weekend too!!!
Thanks and good luck too!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
AAlhadka said:

I would like to provide an update to all on my unique set of events. As mentioned earlier my file was cancelled incorrectly on May 26th (please refer my previous posts for the reasons), made a CSE on the same day, received a reply on July 22nd to upload additional docs within 7 days on my portal, unable to due to error messages, saved screenshots everyday for the 7 days, made a detailed letter explaining my circumstance along with the detailed updated Schedule A and made another CSE on July 23rd to explain my reasons as I am unable to send them the docs requested. Please note as I thought this 7 day deadline had to be fulfilled I made a CSE from the cic site and uploaded the document online directly on the page to send mails, I also didn't feel satisfied so I sent an e-mail to the CPC, Sydney, Nova Scotia email on CIC website under Economic classes.....Today I received a reply that my e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate dept for action / review from the Client Service Unit, Sydney.

So all please have faith and lots of patience no matter what the outcome as I am going through my 4th month of patience after 2 CSE mails. Shall provide an update as always. God bless you all