+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nylistener said:
Hi All,

Firstly I thank everyone for sharing your own circumstances only thought its right I'd share mine. You guys are doing a great job my sharing to help us all.

April 17th - Completed eligibility received code
April 17th - Completed Express Entry profile
April 18th - Received ITA under FSW score 454
May 7th - AOR confirmation
May 20th - Update received medical passed
May 26th - Update received file is cancelled (reason I studied distance education from USA while residing in India) they wanted a US PCC. I explained my circumstance mentioning this is incorrect, hoping for the best
May 26th - Sent a case specific inquiry (no update till date)
Jun 9th - received refund (via credit card)
Jun 11th Sent another case specific inquiry (no update till date)

May 29th - Completed another Express Entry profile (back in the pool awaiting ITA)

I would like to know has anyone who received the refund had their file reopened, is this even possible ?

Hoping for the best
Thank you

I am reposting this in response to the great news by @ AAlhadka. I am very happy for you and this definitely gives inspiration to all of us. I would like to add the below.

I had sent my CSE via the link where you enter all your details and upload your file, on May 26th. I waited for 2 weeks and decided to call CIC got a wonderful lady who explained to me not to give up and send another e-mail to the Sydney Office, Nova Scotia. This does not help as I did not receive any auto reply. Its very important to send all CSE via the website and not to any e-mail. This ensures the autoreply. As my 30 business days are over as mentioned I decided to call CIC today spoke to one officer who did not even bother to help , but mentioned to send another CSE if you didn't get your reply. I called again and a lady told me "they have never opened any files, (which is not true) so don't bother sending a CSE just create a new profile and try again."

As you can see this blog is extremely helpful for all of us, don't listen to anyone in CIC they are either overloaded or not so positive. Ensure to send a CSE with all details and documents and explain it well, be patient as @ AAlhadka did. I asked the same question if you get your refund which I did, I lost hope that the game is over, until I Saw @ AAlhadka reply.

I am sure to receive a reply and cant wait to post it no matter what it is. Thanks for all your support and be positive we all make mistakes, just write the CSE and be patient. That's the bottom line.
First, I'm glad that you are seeing value of sharing one another experience - I wasn't very active in this forum before, was just watching and reading and had very few contributions, until I got my application cancelled and received tremendous help and support that guided me to understand why my application got cancelled (the letter never provided well explanation, all what it said you failed to submit the FBI clearance and a reminder that you need PCC for any country where you lived 6 or more months!!!) knowing that I've never lived there for such an extensive period yet I was working with a US company overseas, I went mad and thought they misinterpreted my work information, but someone in the forum asked me to check which country I've listed under my activities and this is when I realized that the misinterpretation was due to my distance study that I did back in 1996/1997 more than 15 years ago!!
Anyway, all what I want to say is that you are right, don't always listen to the call centre agents, when I first called, the lady gave me the direct email address to the Sydney NS to use, which I did and I got the automatic reply buy I also sent the CSE (which you have to be careful which one you pick because I used one posted in one of the forums and after 28 days it got a response and it turned that it was sent to Sydney Australia and not the central intake in Sydney NS!!) so you have to be careful which link you use!!
My case was even worse because I wasn't able to create another profile, every time I try, I receive that I'm intelligible!! I was supposed to be laid off last month which means that I will lose my 600 points, I received the refund for my application two weeks before it got re-opened so all circumstances were not really in my favor but I have never lost hope, never lost faith, and believed that God mercury will be upon me. Re-opening my application was really the only hope I had. I've consulted couple of lawyers, went in all different directions to look for options....
I'm not done yet, but at least I'm back in the system. I've paid the fees again, and I'm submitting the RCMP they asked for and I'm hoping that this will be the last to ask for before we got our PPR!!

Guys it is a tough ride, but we started it and we should all hang in there, don't lose hope and if you believe in your case and your ability to survive this brutal lengthy process, you will be reach the safe end!

Good luck to all!!

Reactions: Quorn

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
AAlhadka said:
First, I'm glad that you are seeing value of sharing one another experience - I wasn't very active in this forum before, was just watching and reading and had very few contributions, until I got my application cancelled and received tremendous help and support that guided me to understand why my application got cancelled (the letter never provided well explanation, all what it said you failed to submit the FBI clearance and a reminder that you need PCC for any country where you lived 6 or more months!!!) knowing that I've never lived there for such an extensive period yet I was working with a US company overseas, I went mad and thought they misinterpreted my work information, but someone in the forum asked me to check which country I've listed under my activities and this is when I realized that the misinterpretation was due to my distance study that I did back in 1996/1997 more than 15 years ago!!
Anyway, all what I want to say is that you are right, don't always listen to the call centre agents, when I first called, the lady gave me the direct email address to the Sydney NS to use, which I did and I got the automatic reply buy I also sent the CSE (which you have to be careful which one you pick because I used one posted in one of the forums and after 28 days it got a response and it turned that it was sent to Sydney Australia and not the central intake in Sydney NS!!) so you have to be careful which link you use!!
My case was even worse because I wasn't able to create another profile, every time I try, I receive that I'm intelligible!! I was supposed to be laid off last month which means that I will lose my 600 points, I received the refund for my application two weeks before it got re-opened so all circumstances were not really in my favor but I have never lost hope, never lost faith, and believed that God mercury will be upon me. Re-opening my application was really the only hope I had. I've consulted couple of lawyers, went in all different directions to look for options....
I'm not done yet, but at least I'm back in the system. I've paid the fees again, and I'm submitting the RCMP they asked for and I'm hoping that this will be the last to ask for before we got our PPR!!

Guys it is a tough ride, but we started it and we should all hang in there, don't lose hope and if you believe in your case and your ability to survive this brutal lengthy process, you will be reach the safe end!

Good luck to all!!
Thank you so much for your inspiring post mate. It has given me courage to survive this lengthy EE process.

I too got my application cancelled due to missing PCC (UK). I then filed my CSE and submitted the missing PCC (UK). Additionally, I also submitted a new EE profile and am waiting in the hope of getting an ITA.

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, hang in there dude. I got canceled last month cause document translations, lucky me I have new LMIA and time to keep fighting as long is necessary.

This cancellation policy instead of ask for the documents is really cruel IMHO

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
Hey guys ....
Its my time to shine....
I got My PPR...ommmggggg
Its very hard time for me from last 3.5 years..

Thanku GoD g....waheguru meher kri....

Cec 920 with lmia
Applied 21 march
Medical pass 7 may and ecas app rec.
Backgrd not started
Secdule A on 6 july
Ecas in process 7 july
PPR 9 july

I wish you all get ur PR...best of luck

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
Thank you so much for your inspiring post mate. It has given me courage to survive this lengthy EE process.

I too got my application cancelled due to missing PCC (UK). I then filed my CSE and submitted the missing PCC (UK). Additionally, I also submitted a new EE profile and am waiting in the hope of getting an ITA.
Thanks and good luck with either way!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macast said:
Wow, hang in there dude. I got canceled last month cause document translations, lucky me I have new LMIA and time to keep fighting as long is necessary.

This cancellation policy instead of ask for the documents is really cruel IMHO
I totally agree - I understand returning documents as incomplete under the old paper system, but with the on line system, they can just simply ask for the additional missing documents with some deadlines. They need to align the policy to the new way of working!!

Hang in there and things will turn into your favor soon!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovykaler said:
Hey guys ....
Its my time to shine....
I got My PPR...ommmggggg

Cec 920 with lmia
Applied 21 march
Backgrd not started
Secdule A on 6 july
Ecas in process 7 july
PPR 9 july

Congratulations!

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovykaler said:
Hey guys ....
Its my time to shine....
I got My PPR...ommmggggg

Cec 920 with lmia
Applied 21 march
Backgrd not started
Secdule A on 6 july
Ecas in process 7 july
PPR 9 july

Congratulations!

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
Guys,, any advise? I am planning to send a new job offer through cse, which is better to send the one that almost the same job offer the only difference is they put the magic word now,,, the word permanent and full time,, or the new job offer which they specified that the job is full time and permanent but the job title in the offer letter is change from food service supervisor in my first offer to shift supervisor now,, do you guys think its gonna be a problem if i send this new one?thanks

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barista said:
Guys,, any advise? I am planning to send a new job offer through cse, which is better to send the one that almost the same job offer the only difference is they put the magic word now,,, the word permanent and full time,, or the new job offer which they specified that the job is full time and permanent but the job title in the offer letter is change from food service supervisor in my first offer to shift supervisor now,, do you guys think its gonna be a problem if i send this new one?thanks
Are your new title follow under the same NOC as the old one? if yes, then it wouldn't be a problem and you can update your file with the new offer. if the NOC is different, I would suggest that you also submit the new offer and reference the new NOC of your new job title. You can also add an explanation note.

Good Luck!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Hi All,

Firstly I thank everyone for sharing your own circumstances only thought its right I'd share mine. You guys are doing a great job my sharing to help us all.

May 26th - Update received file is cancelled (reason I studied distance education from USA while residing in India) they wanted a US PCC. I explained my circumstance mentioning this is incorrect, hoping for the best

May 29th - Completed another Express Entry profile (back in the pool awaiting ITA)

I would like to know has anyone who received the refund had their file reopened, is this even possible ?

Hoping for the best
Thank you

I am reposting this in response to the great news by @ AAlhadka. I am very happy for you and this definitely gives inspiration to all of us. I would like to add the below.

I had sent my CSE via the link where you enter all your details and upload your file, on May 26th. I waited for 2 weeks and decided to call CIC got a wonderful lady who explained to me not to give up and send another e-mail to the Sydney Office, Nova Scotia. This does not help as I did not receive any auto reply. Its very important to send all CSE via the website and not to any e-mail. This ensures the autoreply. As my 30 business days are over as mentioned I decided to call CIC today spoke to one officer who did not even bother to help , but mentioned to send another CSE if you didn't get your reply. I called again and a lady told me "they have never opened any files, (which is not true) so don't bother sending a CSE just create a new profile and try again."

As you can see this blog is extremely helpful for all of us, don't listen to anyone in CIC they are either overloaded or not so positive. Ensure to send a CSE with all details and documents and explain it well, be patient as @ AAlhadka did. I asked the same question if you get your refund which I did, I lost hope that the game is over, until I Saw @ AAlhadka reply.

I am sure to receive a reply and cant wait to post it no matter what it is. Thanks for all your support and be positive we all make mistakes, just write the CSE and be patient. That's the bottom line.

In continuation I have great news and today July 22nd have received a reply pertaining to my CSE sent on May 26th so as mentioned there is always hope and prayers that will get answered.

CIC has asked me to click on a link and complete a new personal history background declaration / Schedule A will all my dates as requested and upload it in the additional info. It also states that I have 7 days from today to reply with the updated info or else a decision will be taken as is.

Shall keep you updated and for the record the CSE has a lot of value.
Thanks all for your support.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
nylistener said:
Hi All,

Hoping for the best
Thank you

In continuation I have great news and today July 22nd have received a reply pertaining to my CSE sent on May 26th so as mentioned there is always hope and prayers that will get answered.

CIC has asked me to click on a link and complete a new personal history background declaration / Schedule A will all my dates as requested and upload it in the additional info. It also states that I have 7 days from today to reply with the updated info or else a decision will be taken as is.

Shall keep you updated and for the record the CSE has a lot of value.
Thanks all for your support.

Those are great news!! Congratulations!
It took them a lot to reply to your CSE but at least they finally did!!!

Best of lucks on the rest of your process!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Those are great news!! Congratulations!
It took them a lot to reply to your CSE but at least they finally did!!!

Best of lucks on the rest of your process!
Thanks @ Kucuy15, yeah its almost 56 days, I am sure CIC is definitely overloaded with tons of CSE so we can imagine the thousand's of mails to be replied and followed up on, just have to be patient which is so difficult.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm pumping up this thread as I've seen lots of cancellation and refusal and this might help all those who are frustrated at the moment - please don't give up and keep trying as long as you believe you have a strong case!

Good luck to everyone!

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So how long did it take before getting any response on your CSE?

I want to know if it differs from one person to another based on the VO who receives the message.