+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no one can figure out how CIC officers think and decide...

I would just suggest to all the people who got rejected, to share the reasons, as it would help the others a lot.
Heard of a few ppl who got rejected as the Job Offer wasn't proving it is a permanent job. It would help a lot to know what was in that letter, so the others can avoid that.

mine is saying that a full time job is offered, all the benefits and details are in it, but it says that is for a duration of minimum 2 years after getting the PR...

so now I'm scared if it will be sufficient for them.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cosgrec said:
I applied from within Canada.
One more question cosgrec, have you sent the CSE on line or through direct email to the CIO Sydney email address??

I'm too trying to figure out on which basis they decide to reopen an application or not!

and have you received the refund before reopen it? or they reopen it before processing your refund? this is another confusing issue, if they refund is processed as soon as the cancellation letter sent, is this a separate process than the decision to reopen or not?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cailinfi said:
Hello.

I found myself in the same situation on Tuesday this week. They cancelled my application :( They said I didnt upload a copy of my degree with my education cred assessment . I am almost 100% sure that I did as I had to compress the file as it was too large.

I have sent a case specific enquiry but haven't heard anything back yet . Just missed out on the ITA (I have 464 points). Quick question along with this. My spouse is the primary applicant and he has 2 degreess. He has worked in fields of both of these degree's in Canada of over 1 year in each. He got the points for 2 years work experience in Canada but under education section 2 years canadian work experience and 2 or more degrees , he only got points for 1 year in this? Does anyone know do they need to be under the same NOC Code?

Thanks all!
I am really sorry to hear that! Did they respond to your Case Specific enquiry?

Did you check again to see if you had actually submitted the documents? Also, i thought they do not need us to upload an ECA since they only ask for copy of degrees and the ECA report number...

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
This letter refers to your application for a Work Permit.
*W30******
le français suit
[X] $100 OWPF This refund will be issued in the near future. If you have made your payment online your refund will be reimbursed directly to your credit card. Please note that if another person has paid the fee on your behalf, the refund will be issued to that person.
If you require any further extension of your status, you should submit an application to this office at least one month prior to the expiry of your new document(s).
Hey guys
They rejected my bowp. But nothing about the cse yet.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Also, i thought they do not need us to upload an ECA since they only ask for copy of degrees and the ECA report number...
This is something I'm worried about.. I'm FST and got asked for a scan, no eca.. So all i cpuld put in was a copy of the degree..bBut I didnt get any points for education so I'm hoping its all gonna be fine.. I think for me its just a generic checklist because of answers in the questionnaire about education...

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
I think I've really messed up. I just got asked to send a Schedule A and AFTER sending it I realised I'd put the wrong date on the crucial employment I had when I applied, the LMIA employment...

I stated that the job ended in December 2014 (I was given ITA in January).

Dumbest possible thing i could have done... does anyone know of any similar situations? Could I get cancelled for this? Urgh...

Janeric

May 12, 2015
Can I still re open my case even if I received ITA. My application is rejected because of police certificate is not valid.now I have new and valid police cert.

cailinfi

Jun 14, 2015
sam_172452 said:
I am really sorry to hear that! Did they respond to your Case Specific enquiry?

Did you check again to see if you had actually submitted the documents? Also, i thought they do not need us to upload an ECA since they only ask for copy of degrees and the ECA report number...

I am still waiting for a response. It has been 9 days now and nothing!!!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Janeric said:
Can I still re open my case even if I received ITA. My application is rejected because of police certificate is not valid.now I have new and valid police cert.
It's possible. You should send a case specific inquiry explaining fully and including the new document.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all, I'm pumping up this thread again to share my news - I woke up this morning with a message that my CIC has been updated, and what I checked, I found that my application became "OPEN" again!!!!!! I'm back in the process and I hope the process will be completed in the coming few weeks!!

Advice - anyone who got his application cancelled read this thread, and if you are just missing documents, having a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of a situation, DON'T GIVE UP!!!! I have sent CSE with LOTS of supporting documents and my case was so different, I have asked for advice from different lawyers, and followed many good advices in this forum and here I'm after waiting for 42 days, my application got re-open.

I would like to THANK EVERYONE who shared his/her experience, support and hope. Especial thanks to "Colorblind" and "dragon17sky"

Now I'm freaked out if there are any other missing documents (especially old passports) which we didn't upload!! me and my son have new passports since 2014 with very few stamps and visas, the rest are really in the old passports.... Any advice for this would be great!

In all cases, good progress and good Luck to all!!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
AAlhadka said:
Dear all, I'm pumping up this thread again to share my news - I woke up this morning with a message that my CIC has been updated, and what I checked, I found that my application became "OPEN" again!!!!!! I'm back in the process and I hope the process will be completed in the coming few weeks!!

Advice - anyone who got his application cancelled read this thread, and if you are just missing documents, having a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of a situation, DON'T GIVE UP!!!! I have sent CSE with LOTS of supporting documents and my case was so different, I have asked for advice from different lawyers, and followed many good advices in this forum and here I'm after waiting for 42 days, my application got re-open.

I would like to THANK EVERYONE who shared his/her experience, support and hope. Especial thanks to "Colorblind" and "dragon17sky"

Now I'm freaked out if there are any other missing documents (especially old passports) which we didn't upload!! me and my son have new passports since 2014 with very few stamps and visas, the rest are really in the old passports.... Any advice for this would be great!

In all cases, good progress and good Luck to all!!
That is awesome news!
so happy for you, i remember how I felt when my profile got reopen.
Wish you good luck for further processing :)

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
That is awesome news!
so happy for you, i remember how I felt when my profile got reopen.
Wish you good luck for further processing :)
Thanks.... I know you inspired so many of us to go through the same route!

I have been off track since sometimes, may I ask you what's your status now? are you done or still waiting?

I wanna know how long it will probably take them until they make a decision.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Awesome news! :D