+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadabu said:
BTW they have rejected more files on Thursday, I have seen a new forum yesterday.

They do have a new batch of rejections which is good only in a way that the things are moving.
I got a new ITA in the 9th draw.

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
colorblind said:
They do have a new batch of rejections which is good only in a way that the things are moving.
I got a new ITA in the 9th draw.
That's good, I hope they give new a reply soon. It would have been nice instead of wasting my time .

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
colorblind said:
when you get the ITA you have 60 days to upload everything, pay and submit your application. No one will ask you anything until you submit it.
Hello Colorblind,

Thank for your reply.

But, what if I respond to ITA(accept it) and submit my application. How does everything else go after it? Because they may send me Med/PCC requests, and I may be away during that time! So, how many days do they give to provide those documents?

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
Member31 said:
Hello Colorblind,

Thank for your reply.

But, what if I respond to ITA(accept it) and submit my application. How does everything else go after it? Because they may send me Med/PCC requests, and I may be away during that time! So, how many days do they give to provide those documents?
You provide your Meds and PCC before you submit, it's no longer like the old system hence you cannot submit your application without these.

cailinfi

Jun 14, 2015
Hello.

I found myself in the same situation on Tuesday this week. They cancelled my application :( They said I didnt upload a copy of my degree with my education cred assessment . I am almost 100% sure that I did as I had to compress the file as it was too large.

I have sent a case specific enquiry but haven't heard anything back yet . Just missed out on the ITA (I have 464 points). Quick question along with this. My spouse is the primary applicant and he has 2 degreess. He has worked in fields of both of these degree's in Canada of over 1 year in each. He got the points for 2 years work experience in Canada but under education section 2 years canadian work experience and 2 or more degrees , he only got points for 1 year in this? Does anyone know do they need to be under the same NOC Code?

Thanks all!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
@ nylisterner,
I have a similar case with yours:
Rejected because my wife studied distance education from Commonwealth of dominica University but had her campus in Lagos Nigeria. So the case officer is insisting on PCC. I have sent a CSE to them on 09.06.2015. I Hope it is reversed as i am a PNP Nominee.
jiji

I have the same exact case of a distance study to write an exam in the USA! I've submitted my CSE on May 15th, another letter with another supporting documents on June 3rd... Just got the refund two days ago!! not sure if they can reopen it even after the refund is paid or not, but the 35 days they mentioned in order to respond is not over yet...

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cosgrec said:
Received PPR this morning

ITA: Jan 31
Application submitted: Feb 19
AOR: Feb 20
Application Cancelled: April 24
Application Reopened: May 15
Additional Documents Requested (ECA): May 15
Submitted Add Doc: May 15
Additional Documents Requested (SCH A): May 25
Submitted Add Doc: May 26
PPR: June 12

Application Status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

ECAS:

Application In Process:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Congratulations!! could you please let us know if you have applied from within Canada or from outside?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
Hi all!

I just received an email from CiC this morning, Saturday, that they can't revise the rejection and reopen the application. Which is fine with me, as I'll be more in peace now when submitting the new one and be very careful in what I'm doing. But it makes me wonder, again, what makes the difference with the other applications being reopened....

Good luck to all!!!
At least they sent you an email.... with my case, I didn't receive any response yet, but got the refund!
I'm in the same boat as some others, as I will lose my job on the 23rd of June... Couldn't create another profile, and now I will lose the 600 point for having a job!! reopen this application was my only hope!!
I don't know if I have asked you this question before, but are you applying from within Canada or from outside? I have a feeling that things are different based on the country where you apply from... even the turn around time!

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in Canada. Applied within.

I don't get it how you can't be eligible for a new profile....

Sorry to hear it. what about the job, are you getting laid off or what?

:-[

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
AAlhadka said:
At least they sent you an email.... with my case, I didn't receive any response yet, but got the refund!
I'm in the same boat as some others, as I will lose my job on the 23rd of June... Couldn't create another profile, and now I will lose the 600 point for having a job!! reopen this application was my only hope!!
I don't know if I have asked you this question before, but are you applying from within Canada or from outside? I have a feeling that things are different based on the country where you apply from... even the turn around time!
I believe they might still re-opened Your application seeing as you never physically lived in the US for over 6 months therefore how can you provide an FBI PCC? If I were you I'll call them and don't lose hope.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
I am in Canada. Applied within.

I don't get it how you can't be eligible for a new profile....

Sorry to hear it. what about the job, are you getting laid off or what?

:-[
Yes, I have been laid off - I don't know either why I couldn't create a new profile. I didn't have ECA and I know it is not part of the criteria, the only difference between my old profile and now is that back in Jan my work permit was open, which I have renewed last March and the new one is closed with my current employer.... I think it might be my English if they changed the role to be CBL 7 in all categories, mine is not 7 in all but the overall is 7

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
cosgrec said:
Received PPR this morning

ITA: Jan 31
Application submitted: Feb 19
AOR: Feb 20
Application Cancelled: April 24
Application Reopened: May 15
Additional Documents Requested (ECA): May 15
Submitted Add Doc: May 15
Additional Documents Requested (SCH A): May 25
Submitted Add Doc: May 26
PPR: June 12

Application Status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

ECAS:

Application In Process:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
congrats cosgrec.... :)

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
colorblind said:
Hi, I can't remember.. But have you sent them the CSE and did you get the actual letter or email saying they are reopening?

And congrats!!!!!
I did sent a CSE and I didn't get any letters or emails. Just and email that the account was updated. I logged in and it was reopened.