+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is a limbo...

I'm confused with the validity of the PCC... I haven't been there in 2.5 years. Is it enough if it's valid at the time we're submitting our app?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
it is a limbo...

I'm confused with the validity of the PCC... I haven't been there in 2.5 years. Is it enough if it's valid at the time we're submitting our app?
It is valid if you've never traveled to that particular country since the time you got the PCC.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
It should be valid at the time you submit your application.

Actual validity of PCC is 1 year from the date of issue but during application submission it should not be more than 6 month old, so that CIC has the PCC valid for the remaining 6 months in which they plan to finish processing the application.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
It should be valid at the time you submit your application.

Actual validity of PCC is 1 year from the date of issue but during application submission it should not be more than 6 month old, so that CIC has the PCC valid for the remaining 6 months in which they plan to finish processing the application.
I totally disagree with you because if this were the case then CIC would have stated that the PC should be issued after you left the country and shouldn't be more than 6 months. Besides CIC did not say they'll process all applications in 6 months but 80% of applications in 6 months or less.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I would say, If you haven't got the refund and no reply to the CSE, just keep up the hopes and be positive!
Thanks for the positive push!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I feel like there is a difference in the response time based on where you applied from. Those who got their application reopened in about 20 days, could you please let us know if you applied from within Canada or outside Canada? also which program were you qualified for?

In my case, my CSE that I sent "mistakenly" to Sydney, Australia office, they sent me the response in exactly the 20 day mark. (submitted on the 15th and got the response on the 4th of June). The other one I submitted directly to the email address of Sydney NS still no word (the aut reply suggested a 35 days to receive a response)!! If I have to wait for 35 days, this means I will not receive any response before June 19th!

I've applied from within Canada under CEC

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel like not all the ppl on this forum are willing to shaer their experiences... There was a thread (can't search it up now), it was called cancelled for missing PCC FBI something.... there were other ppl saying how their apps were cancelled.

did anyone got their refund?

what about the guy that wrote he got an answer from them but never sent a CSE to reopen it?

sorry, I can't browse now.....

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
colorblind said:
I feel like not all the ppl on this forum are willing to shaer their experiences... There was a thread (can't search it up now), it was called cancelled for missing PCC FBI something.... there were other ppl saying how their apps were cancelled.

did anyone got their refund?

what about the guy that wrote he got an answer from them but never sent a CSE to reopen it?

sorry, I can't browse now.....
I've not seen anyone report getting a refund or any other reports about cancellation activity anywhere but in this thread... sorry mate.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well... "mate"!

there are several.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-application-rejected-after-aor-received-missing-education-credential-assessment-t281068.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-first-draw-application-declined-because-of-a-system-error-t281230.0.html;msg4255669#msg4255669

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t290126.0.html

these are just a few I found browsing with the word rejected.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
I didn't think it needed to be said that there had been discussion of it before, you said so yourself. I assumed you'd know I meant within the last few days.

Just trying to help. /:

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
In all honesty I search the forum every day for words related to cancellation etc. to try to get a feel for how many cancellations are happening (spot trends etc.) so I knew I'd not seen any in a while hence "I've not seen any".

I know my response didn't actually add anything beyond commiseration and confirmation my own experience matching up with yours but I noticed nobody had replied to you so I wanted to provide some kind of response as I know it can be frustrating to feel like nobody's listening/caring.