+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Barista said:
@ amadabu @ aalhadka
Whats the reason guys why you got refused?
:( sad to hear that.
Pcc from back home is expired. The same document I landed in Canada with in 2010. It's funny if u go on their website and see the pcc country specific requirements, it's says that u don't need a pcc for ee, until they send u a request letter after u apply for pr. we are the guinea pigs of the new ee system specially the first 2 -3 rounds of ita.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadabu said:
Don't follow the country specific, that's What got mine cancelled, I am an Ethiopian and it's says on their site that I don't need one unless I receive a letter from cic, but that's not the case, i was told by an agent that everyone needs a pcc that is not more than 3 months old.
Your agent told you that everyone needs a PCC that's not more than 3 months old? Is he aware that the rules regarding PCC'S changed in April? That's why I don't trust agents, majority of us even understand the process better than them .

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Anya654 said:
Your agent told you that everyone needs a PCC that's not more than 3 months old? Is he aware that the rules regarding PCC'S changed in April? That's why I don't trust agents, majority of us even understand the process better than them .
Nope they are smarter than that, he told me that i have to follow whqtever is stated on web page. I wish I had that agents name.they just read u whatever is written away if we can't read.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Anya654 said:
Is not "his agent" the advice was given by a CIC agent

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
postivevibes77 said:
how can i send my case specific inquiry?
i'm inside canada.
thanks
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
I don't get it why r u not eligible. Have you tried contacting them?
but the problem is who.... the sheep there who are bleating diff random answers?

Don't lose hope.

Have you tried doing another profile?

I guess you've tried it all but....
I did try 3 times and every time, based on the first few questions it says you might be eligible but when I continue to complete the profile, the final result is ineligible! I have contacted CIC call center but they have no clue, the only thing the agent said, maybe something in the requirements changed. which I doubt. So here is my key information, NOC 0125, I have a job, IELT CBL 7 (but not in all skills, 8,7,6,6.5) and I didn't do ECS. I'm trying to get my education evaluated now (but I know this is not in the minimum criteria, you just lose points). It is hard to know what is different or what is missing as the response provide a generic reasons - not very helpful!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barista said:
@ amadabu @ aalhadka
Whats the reason guys why you got refused?
:( sad to hear that.
mine was misunderstanding of a 6 month distance education that I took to write an exam in the US as a time actually spent in the US and for which they thought I've failed to submit the PCC. This was so confusing, as I didn't know how to represent my study versus the certificate I obtained from the state! very unique situation!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Regarding the call centre agents not knowing what they're talking about:

I had an agent tell me that I couldn't inquire about my case until 13 months had lapsed.

13 months for an Express Entry case.

So... yeah. :)

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
hulahoop said:
Regarding the call centre agents not knowing what they're talking about:

I had an agent tell me that I couldn't inquire about my case until 13 months had lapsed.

13 months for an Express Entry case.

So... yeah. :)
I got the same response from them... lol infact actually a little more worse response
they said I should not call the call center until 18 months elapse since I am under FSW.

P.S. I was eligible for CEC but they gave FSW !!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I got the same response from them... lol infact actually a little more worse response
they said I should not call the call center until 18 months elapse since I am under FSW.

P.S. I was eligible for CEC but they gave FSW !!
I guess I was better off with the agent, as she advised me to send the explanations and the additional documents to the direct email address for the inquiries!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm at the 24th day since I've submitted my CSE! how about your timeline?

Does anyone have any updates concerning their cases? or did you get the refund?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
AAlhadka said:
I'm at the 24th day since I've submitted my CSE! how about your timeline?

Does anyone have any updates concerning their cases? or did you get the refund?
I would say, If you haven't got the refund and no reply to the CSE, just keep up the hopes and be positive!

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
20th day today, no update, no refund.
my pcc is expiring on July 16th.
I'm so eager to resubmit my application. I feel like I'm just losing time. The guys that were applying at a similar time as me, now are receiving their PPRs... :-\

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
colorblind said:
20th day today, no update, no refund.
my pcc is expiring on July 16th.
I'm so eager to resubmit my application. I feel like I'm just losing time. The guys that were applying at a similar time as me, now are receiving their PPRs... :-\
Argh... you're in a limbo within a limbo, must be even tougher than the time the rest of us are having. :(

I was just called by CIC: they wanted to know the exact date I took my medical as they've not been able to find the file.