+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcripts to WES

sushil91

Feb 27, 2020
Tc is not required for WES verification.u might have submitted the TC of graduation when u took ur admission for masters. I got my transcript and degree certificate of masters assested from Anna university for evaluations procedures without submitting my TC.
Was your procedure done online as well? If yes, then are you telling me that we can just go ahead and upload the WES online form and there is no need to upload TC or course completion certificate?

Just to clarify this "WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only " is what I am talking about.

Thanks

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Was your procedure done online as well? If yes, then are you telling me that we can just go ahead and upload the WES online form and there is no need to upload TC or course completion certificate?

Just to clarify this "WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only " is what I am talking about.

Thanks
No, it wasn't done online.i submitted the copy of my degree certificate and WES application form and got it attested.but its later I came to know that the copy of the degree certificate can be send by urself and will be accepted by WES.its only the transcript which needs to reach the WES authority through the university

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019

Thanks

It says TC or Course Completion Certificate. Course Completion Certificate is invalid once we obtain our Degree certificate.

edwinlmp

Feb 24, 2020
Hi,
I am new to this thread. I completed My BE from Anna university affiliated college. Could anyone please provide answers to my below questions.

What I have to do to Correct my DOB in certificates / Transcript according to my DOB mentioned in the passport?

Is a contradiction on DOB in the WES assessment report and Passport will be a problem while applying for PR ?.

What is the use of AU Transcript online account?

Do I need to go to the University direct and submit the application and for the further processes ?. or can we complete the whole process through online ?.

Does the university will send the Transcript and Certificate directly to WES if I apply through online?.

Thanks.

siva24anand

Jul 7, 2020
Hi,

Yesterday, i tried to apply for transcript in Anna university through online and i noticed the below message and no abroad postal option in the portal.
(Due to COVID 19,documents to be sent abroad is temporarily on hold.Hence, we request you to give your personnel address to collect the documents [within INDIA only])

But WES will only accept it from the university. We cannot send the university's documents by our self.

Anyone come across this situation and solved it? Pls let me know

Viji1989

Jul 28, 2020
Hi,

Yesterday, i tried to apply for transcript in Anna university through online and i noticed the below message and no abroad postal option in the portal.
(Due to COVID 19,documents to be sent abroad is temporarily on hold.Hence, we request you to give your personnel address to collect the documents [within INDIA only])

But WES will only accept it from the university. We cannot send the university's documents by our self.

Anyone come across this situation and solved it? Pls let me know
I called Anna University a week before and they said that the postal options for abroad are open and they are sending docs to WES......Did u try again?

Reactions: Sathu

kalaivv

Aug 5, 2020
@sushil91

Hello, is there any update on how to proceed if there is no TC/Course Completion certificate as most of the post graduates like me might not have those docs.
Can we use Degree certificate as it is clearly mentioned that course is completed in Degree certificate.

Sep 9, 2020
Hi Arjun,

I have a small doubt. My last names are different in academic records. For Eg. ABI JAY is mentioned as ABI J in all certificates.
Did you face the problem. if so how to apply online? And should we send any affidavit ?

Thanks in Advance.
Any update on the above query. I have the same question; my Name on the university degree is Vivekanandan M where as on my passport it is Vivekanandan Mani. Would it cause any impact on my WES evaluation as the WES profile was created according to my passport. however I had mentioned my first name and last name as given in the degree certificate at WES evaluation application.

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Any update on the above query. I have the same question; my Name on the university degree is Vivekanandan M where as on my passport it is Vivekanandan Mani. Would it cause any impact on my WES evaluation as the WES profile was created according to my passport. however I had mentioned my first name and last name as given in the degree certificate at WES evaluation application.
No Impact. However, this will be noted down on your Evaluation Report but it doesnt generally impact IRCC outcome. I have got the similar outcome on my ECA and got my PR!

Juvitha

Oct 2, 2020
Now Applying for Transcript, WES form and non issuance of semester wise marklist is very Easy. Everything can be done at your home online
Steps
1.Send an email to transcriptenquiry@gmail.com and ask them that you need to apply for transcript at the online transcript request website which is https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ (please mention all your details including register number , college and year of passout.
2.Wait for the reply from Anna university transcript enquiry team. Once you receive the reply you can go to the link https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register for your account to apply for online transcript. (please note that without the email in step1 you will not be able to login to the online transcript portal, as they have to activate it from their side.)
3.Once you login to the portal there is a blue button APply transcript at the bottom of the page.
4.after clicking Apply Transcript choose the three requests you need to apply which are
- 1 Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation - cost is Rs.850
- 2 WES form Authorization by University - cost is Rs.300
- 3 Non issuance of individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter) - cost is Rs.300
Total - Rs.1450
and click continue
5. Upload the following scan copy of the required documents

-1 ID Proof: Scan & Upload Front and back side of Driving Licence/ Aaadhar/Passport (Address Page Mandatory) - Pdf only
-2 DOB Proof: State Board students upload 10th/12th certificate, CBSE students upload Birth certificate - Pdf only
-3 Passport Size Photo ( Size: 531 (H )*413 (W) in .jpg / .jpeg file) (Refer Instruction before uploading) * (.jpg & .jpeg file) - Image only
-4 Consolidated Marksheet: Scan & upload front & back page in"A3 Size". Ongoing students upload all marksheet (A3Size)till recent issued (Refer Instruction view before uploading) - Pdf only
-5 Degree/Provisional certificate: Scan & upload Front & Back Page[Provisional Certificate not acceptable if Degree certificate issued].Ongoing Students Upload all Indiv. Marksheet till recent issued - Pdf only
-6 WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only
6.Once uploaded click next and there will be some extra payment for the postal service and the fill up the WES canada address and proceed for the payment. You can do the payment online. Once everything is done just wait.

Finally after some days Anna university will directly send all the required documents directly to WES canada. We dont require to go to university anymore. Everything is done by University after the payment is done.
I dont have TC/Course Completion with me. Is it mandatory?

anubal30

Oct 4, 2020
Now Applying for Transcript, WES form and non issuance of semester wise marklist is very Easy. Everything can be done at your home online
Steps
1.Send an email to transcriptenquiry@gmail.com and ask them that you need to apply for transcript at the online transcript request website which is https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ (please mention all your details including register number , college and year of passout.
2.Wait for the reply from Anna university transcript enquiry team. Once you receive the reply you can go to the link https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register for your account to apply for online transcript. (please note that without the email in step1 you will not be able to login to the online transcript portal, as they have to activate it from their side.)
3.Once you login to the portal there is a blue button APply transcript at the bottom of the page.
4.after clicking Apply Transcript choose the three requests you need to apply which are
- 3 Non issuance of individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter) - cost is Rs.300
Total - Rs.1450
and click continue
5. Upload the following scan copy of the required documents

-1 ID Proof: Scan & Upload Front and back side of Driving Licence/ Aaadhar/Passport (Address Page Mandatory) - Pdf only
-2 DOB Proof: State Board students upload 10th/12th certificate, CBSE students upload Birth certificate - Pdf only
-3 Passport Size Photo ( Size: 531 (H )*413 (W) in .jpg / .jpeg file) (Refer Instruction before uploading) * (.jpg & .jpeg file) - Image only
-4 Consolidated Marksheet: Scan & upload front & back page in"A3 Size". Ongoing students upload all marksheet (A3Size)till recent issued (Refer Instruction view before uploading) - Pdf only
-5 Degree/Provisional certificate: Scan & upload Front & Back Page[Provisional Certificate not acceptable if Degree certificate issued].Ongoing Students Upload all Indiv. Marksheet till recent issued - Pdf only
-6 WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only
6.Once uploaded click next and there will be some extra payment for the postal service and the fill up the WES canada address and proceed for the payment. You can do the payment online. Once everything is done just wait.

Finally after some days Anna university will directly send all the required documents directly to WES canada. We dont require to go to university anymore. Everything is done by University after the payment is done.
Hi,

I just noticed this answer in the forum after I applied transcripts online in the same procedure mentioned. But did not apply for notification letter. Why is that necessary? I applied for the below only :

Is Notification letter mandatory as well? Please help with my query

anubal30

Oct 4, 2020
No Impact. However, this will be noted down on your Evaluation Report but it doesnt generally impact IRCC outcome. I have got the similar outcome on my ECA and got my PR!
Hi,

I applied transcripts online via anna university transcripts site. But did not apply for notification letter. Why is that necessary? I applied for the below only :

anubal30

Oct 4, 2020
How to get Anna university transcripts, WES & Notification on issue of transcript ?

Hi Friends,

Anna university transcript office will open by 10 AM. There is a notice board inside the office. Once you go inside, read it & arrange your documents accordingly.

I will help you for Transcript, WES and Notification on issue of transcript.

To apply for Canada PR, you want to get the above three from Anna University.
Before you go to anna university office. Take three DD from bank. Transcripts - 750rs, WES - 300rs, Notification - 300rs. (the bank is available inside the campus) - Better to take it before you go there.
Take xerox of consolidated mark sheet(A4 size paper), Degree certificate, provisional, course completed, 10th/12th Mark sheet, Transfer certificate, Govt ID proof with Photo. Note: Front and back side xerox is mandatory. ( safer side take 5 set xerox each)

**Transcripts procedure for Anna University affiliated colleges:
1. 750rs DD,
2. 10th/12th mark sheet xerox - 1 copy,
3. Govt issued photo id proof(Aadhar, passport,..) Xerox -1 copy,
4. Consolidated mark sheet xerox in A4 sheet (front and back) -1 copy,
5. Degree certificate xerox (front and back) -1 copy,
6. Passport size photo -1 nos,
7. A3 size cloth cover(lite green color) -1 nos.

If you show this to the staff. He will provide you the application form, Fill it and submit the documents to them. You will receive SMS from transcript office once it is ready(15 days). Go and get it. That’s it.

**WES procedure:
Before you apply for WES. You want to login to

World Education Services: International Credential Evaluation
website create a account for you & get the WES number. WES charge 210$(Canadian dolor).

1. Consolidated mark sheet xerox(front & back) -1 copy
2. Provisional/Degree certificate xerox(front & back) -1 copy
3. Transfer/ Course completed certificate -1 copy
4. 300rs DD
5. WES form is available in wes login. Take 3 printout -first page alone. 2nd page is not required. (Part A in WES form should be filled by the candidate) - 3 nos

If you show this to the staff. He will provide you the application form, Fill it and submit the documents to them. You will receive SMS from transcript office once it is ready(15 days). Go and get it. That’s it.

**Notification on issue of transcript procedure(Non issuance):

1. Consolidated mark sheet xerox(front & back) -1 copy
2. Provisional/Degree certificate xerox(front & back) -1 copy
3. 300rs DD

Hi,

I just noticed this answer in the forum after I applied transcripts online in the same procedure mentioned. But did not apply for notification letter. Why is that necessary? I applied for the below only :