+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna university transcripts online

Jeba.Joseph

Nov 14, 2018
Hi All,
I am in US currently and I am trying to get my transcripts from Anna University
I registered at iTranscripts and after logging in when i clicked on Request Transcripts i am not finding any documents for selection in Step 1

Can someone guide me on this...No response from support team as well

Regards
Revathy
Hi Revathy,
You should reconsider paying itranscript.
I have already paid itranscript, but they cancelled my application saying that anna university is not accepting online application anymore and we need to visit in person.
I am also in US and looking for other available options, looks like trendtranscript is reliable one per the above suggestions.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know of any other website or service which we can use to obtain Transcripts from Anna University. I have already tried iTranscripts, they are no longer providing the facility for Anna University

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone know of any other website or service which we can use to obtain Transcripts from Anna University. I have already tried iTranscripts, they are no longer providing the facility for Anna University
Hi,

To get transcripts from Anna university, please approach www.eternaltranscripts.com, people are well equipped in this field with several university in India.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Whether you are going to get transcripts/attestation and any educational record from university across India, if you are approaching third party/any organization, kindly do check all back/cross verification:

1.From how long these people have experience that field.
2.Will they provide invoice for our all payment.
3.Whether these people having any approval from respective university.
4. Really these people are visiting university or not?
5. If any rejection at credential service like WES Canada, will these people take responsibility without any additional payment until we get a positive confirmation.
6. What is there ratings from people in Google reviews about service.

Why we need to check all above details:

1. Now a days lots of fake and start up companies just collecting the money from us but they are not doing proper work in time, it will make a big problem for people who applied for EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESS IN WES CANADA.

2. Few companies are really fraud (not interested to mention name), they are not visiting university and making fake transcripts and finally it is getting rejection at several credential service like WES Canada.

3. More over, WES Canada has started do second level verification by doing cross verification directly with university to get a e-confirmation about transcripts, in these case if your university has to respond immediately or else your Immigration process will be delayed in additionally.

IMPORTANT: If any one had good experience in collection of your transcripts from well equipped company, please do refer to your friends (especially for Non Resident Indian people), it will save time and money. Because it is not just a transcripts it is one time investment in our carrier to move next level.

shiji

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

i had a query about my wes process.i send my transcript to wes through itranscript online but they are saying they accepted degree certificate and WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution. WES requires your institution to send academic documents directly to WES.Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.what should i do for that situation.can you please assist.
Thank you

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi,

i had a query about my wes process.i send my transcript to wes through itranscript online but they are saying they accepted degree certificate and WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution. WES requires your institution to send academic documents directly to WES.Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.what should i do for that situation.can you please assist.
Thank you
HI,

Please let me know about your College name, is that Autonomous?

Benoster

May 10, 2019
hi all
i have one more requirement to be done from university for wes, can anyone tell me exactly what this is, is it every marklists? and is there any option to do it online?, i actually submitted the transcript, consolidated statement and i guess it shows all the marks for all the 4 sems and i even enquired the university office whether this is all that have to submit and they said thats it

4. Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested), Master of Business Administration, 2012
  • Not Received

Amirtharaj82

Jul 6, 2019
Hello All,

I applied the transcripts using the online facility at Anna University. This should be useful to those who are not residing in Chennai or residing in abroad like me.

Note that I am applying thru CES and not WES due to the recent changes and stringent rules like direct courier/post from university, second verification to the university by WES etc.
I calculated the duration as more than 20 weeks and hence decided to go with CES as they are flexible to send the documents in a sealed envelope directly from our side after receiving it from the university (At that time, I didn't know Anna University can do it online as below).

However, later I realized the below online procedure will very well suit WES requirements too. It's your decision whether to wait for WES like almost 6 months due to their second verification procedure or going thru CES (still IQAS and others have complicated procedures comparing CES). CES takes 12 weeks for the ECA report from the date they receive the documents attested from the University.

Before proceeding, please make sure you submitted the online application at CES/WES/IQAS and you have the Student No. or Application reference no. etc. depends on what they call in every assessing organization which you apply for.

Below are the steps you should follow for a successful ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECA TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY :

1. Scan your Degree certificate, Consolidated mark sheet (if you were not issued, you can include individual mark sheets.. But if you were issued with one, University will NOT accept individual mark sheets), passport copy or any other government-issued ID , Transfer Certificate from the college, Self-Affidavit notarized (if your name is different between the government issued ID and the university records), scanned CES/WES/IQAS online form and a passport size digital photo.

2. Visit https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register using your University's Registration No. as in your Degree certificate / Marksheets. I faced some issues as it was successfully registered but I couldn't generate any password. With no hope, sent an email which I found from the above website as transcriptenquiry@gmail.com. I was hesitant as this was Gmail but tried my luck. Believe me, I got a response within 1 hour time....! They helped to resolve this within a day after some 5 back and forth email communications. Don't ever try to call them using the no. provided on the same website. It was always busy..!

NOTE: use only the Registration 'NUMBER'. If it has anything like '/RG' at the end of the no., don't include it when you are registering.

3. Once you successfully register and create the password, you can enter the page where you can click 'Apply Transcripts' and it will take you to the webpage with different options based on your requirement.

4. NOTE THIS POINT CAREFULLY:
There are clear examples and sample documents given by the university against each line item as a pdf document. Click each item and follow the same exactly when you upload the documents.

For example, if your name is different between the passport and the university records, you should attach the passport with address page included and the next page as the self-affidavit (notarized) as a single attachment.
Like this, the transfer certificate should also be attached as the last page in one of the line items (I remember it as along with consolidated.. but check it.. everything is clearly instructed for each line item as a pdf sample document).

You have to scan both front and back pages of degree, mark sheets. If you fail to do so, your application will be rejected.

5. If you don't apply thru WES, you will see an option of other institutions IQAS and others in a single line item. But when you select this option on the first page, the next uploading page didn't have the option to upload the CES form in my case. So, I have to go back and select WES form option and then I could see that WES option which I used to upload my CES form. Don't get confused at this point. What I have done was, I have selected both WES and other institution option and paid Rs. 350 each to be on the safer side. Comparing the travel and other hassles at Chennai, this Rs. 350 is nothing...!

IF YOUR WEBPAGE GET STUCK FOR ANY REASON LIKE WHEN YOU TRIED TO GO BACK AND SELECT SOME OTHER OPTION ETC., DON'T WORRY. JUST CLICK SOME OTHER LINE ITEM/OPTIONS AND THEN DESELECT IT... IT WILL ENABLE THE FORWARD BUTTON OR NEXT PAGE OPTION. ELSE IT WON'T AND YOU HAVE TO START THE ENTIRE PROCESS AFRESH.

6. You have to upload all documents with no edges missed. Consolidated Marksheet should be scanned in A3 format. Better use a professional scanner to capture all the info in that page. You can reduce the image to fit it in a page but make sure it is legible. Again, all certificates should be scanned at both sides and should be added as a single attachment for every relevant line item, wherever applicable.

7. All transcripts' attestation will cost you Rs. 850 + WES form attestation Rs. 350.. (in my case, I paid an extra Rs. 350 as I was afraid not to miss my CES 'Other Institutions' option).

8. The next page will ask you for options whether you want to collect it in person or by post. Select 'By Post' option and it will allow you to type the postal address where you want to send it. You can type in the CES / WES / IQAS address there along with your Student No., or Application reference no. depends on your application. Don't forget to include this as it is IMPORTANT.
Once you select the country option as Canada, it will automatically add the postal charges to the total value which should like around Rs. 2,482 (for me and it varies based on your individual requirements).
Once you complete this, the next page will take you to the normal online payment options like a Credit card, Net-banking etc. and you can pay as per your choice/convenience.

9. Once you paid, it will confirm that the application is submitted successfully. You will have the option to 'Generate PDF' where you can download the receipt which will have your application reference no.

10. I contacted the same email after I submitted the application and again got an immediate response saying it will take 15-20 WORKING DAYS to send it to CES... by Speed Post. Once the document is sent by speed post, they will update the tracking no. in the same webpage which you can see as empty immediately after your submittal.

This is an excellent service provided by Anna University which you can utilize and avoid any hassles like travelling to Chennai and then doing everything in person, taking DD at the bank etc.
If you have all the above documents perfectly, you can complete it at your fingertips.

I submitted it on 02-Jul-2019 and still waiting for the tracking no.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks and my best wishes to all of you...

Reactions: Joy2020

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
Hello.. As per WES requirement, I need to submit
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) - upload a clear and legible copy of this document in My Account.
2. Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested)

So which all documents do I need to request Anna university to send to WES? As per instructions in Anna univ site (https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/users/register1 ) they will not send consolidated mark sheets as I passed out from affiliated college.

Last edited:

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
Hello All,

I applied the transcripts using the online facility at Anna University. This should be useful to those who are not residing in Chennai or residing in abroad like me.

Note that I am applying thru CES and not WES due to the recent changes and stringent rules like direct courier/post from university, second verification to the university by WES etc.
I calculated the duration as more than 20 weeks and hence decided to go with CES as they are flexible to send the documents in a sealed envelope directly from our side after receiving it from the university (At that time, I didn't know Anna University can do it online as below).

However, later I realized the below online procedure will very well suit WES requirements too. It's your decision whether to wait for WES like almost 6 months due to their second verification procedure or going thru CES (still IQAS and others have complicated procedures comparing CES). CES takes 12 weeks for the ECA report from the date they receive the documents attested from the University.

Before proceeding, please make sure you submitted the online application at CES/WES/IQAS and you have the Student No. or Application reference no. etc. depends on what they call in every assessing organization which you apply for.

Below are the steps you should follow for a successful ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECA TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY :

1. Scan your Degree certificate, Consolidated mark sheet (if you were not issued, you can include individual mark sheets.. But if you were issued with one, University will NOT accept individual mark sheets), passport copy or any other government-issued ID , Transfer Certificate from the college, Self-Affidavit notarized (if your name is different between the government issued ID and the university records), scanned CES/WES/IQAS online form and a passport size digital photo.

2. Visit https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register using your University's Registration No. as in your Degree certificate / Marksheets. I faced some issues as it was successfully registered but I couldn't generate any password. With no hope, sent an email which I found from the above website as transcriptenquiry@gmail.com. I was hesitant as this was Gmail but tried my luck. Believe me, I got a response within 1 hour time....! They helped to resolve this within a day after some 5 back and forth email communications. Don't ever try to call them using the no. provided on the same website. It was always busy..!

NOTE: use only the Registration 'NUMBER'. If it has anything like '/RG' at the end of the no., don't include it when you are registering.

3. Once you successfully register and create the password, you can enter the page where you can click 'Apply Transcripts' and it will take you to the webpage with different options based on your requirement.

4. NOTE THIS POINT CAREFULLY:
There are clear examples and sample documents given by the university against each line item as a pdf document. Click each item and follow the same exactly when you upload the documents.

For example, if your name is different between the passport and the university records, you should attach the passport with address page included and the next page as the self-affidavit (notarized) as a single attachment.
Like this, the transfer certificate should also be attached as the last page in one of the line items (I remember it as along with consolidated.. but check it.. everything is clearly instructed for each line item as a pdf sample document).

You have to scan both front and back pages of degree, mark sheets. If you fail to do so, your application will be rejected.

5. If you don't apply thru WES, you will see an option of other institutions IQAS and others in a single line item. But when you select this option on the first page, the next uploading page didn't have the option to upload the CES form in my case. So, I have to go back and select WES form option and then I could see that WES option which I used to upload my CES form. Don't get confused at this point. What I have done was, I have selected both WES and other institution option and paid Rs. 350 each to be on the safer side. Comparing the travel and other hassles at Chennai, this Rs. 350 is nothing...!

IF YOUR WEBPAGE GET STUCK FOR ANY REASON LIKE WHEN YOU TRIED TO GO BACK AND SELECT SOME OTHER OPTION ETC., DON'T WORRY. JUST CLICK SOME OTHER LINE ITEM/OPTIONS AND THEN DESELECT IT... IT WILL ENABLE THE FORWARD BUTTON OR NEXT PAGE OPTION. ELSE IT WON'T AND YOU HAVE TO START THE ENTIRE PROCESS AFRESH.

6. You have to upload all documents with no edges missed. Consolidated Marksheet should be scanned in A3 format. Better use a professional scanner to capture all the info in that page. You can reduce the image to fit it in a page but make sure it is legible. Again, all certificates should be scanned at both sides and should be added as a single attachment for every relevant line item, wherever applicable.

7. All transcripts' attestation will cost you Rs. 850 + WES form attestation Rs. 350.. (in my case, I paid an extra Rs. 350 as I was afraid not to miss my CES 'Other Institutions' option).

8. The next page will ask you for options whether you want to collect it in person or by post. Select 'By Post' option and it will allow you to type the postal address where you want to send it. You can type in the CES / WES / IQAS address there along with your Student No., or Application reference no. depends on your application. Don't forget to include this as it is IMPORTANT.
Once you select the country option as Canada, it will automatically add the postal charges to the total value which should like around Rs. 2,482 (for me and it varies based on your individual requirements).
Once you complete this, the next page will take you to the normal online payment options like a Credit card, Net-banking etc. and you can pay as per your choice/convenience.

9. Once you paid, it will confirm that the application is submitted successfully. You will have the option to 'Generate PDF' where you can download the receipt which will have your application reference no.

10. I contacted the same email after I submitted the application and again got an immediate response saying it will take 15-20 WORKING DAYS to send it to CES... by Speed Post. Once the document is sent by speed post, they will update the tracking no. in the same webpage which you can see as empty immediately after your submittal.

This is an excellent service provided by Anna University which you can utilize and avoid any hassles like travelling to Chennai and then doing everything in person, taking DD at the bank etc.
If you have all the above documents perfectly, you can complete it at your fingertips.

I submitted it on 02-Jul-2019 and still waiting for the tracking no.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks and my best wishes to all of you...
Thank you for the details.. How did it all go for you?

Reactions: EngAbijith

EngAbijith

Sep 13, 2020
Hi All,

I got registered through WES website and got my WES reference number today. I am finding out how the Anna University online service actually works in current times. If there is anyone who had done this recently, please share your experience and time taken for the assessment. Is this anyway effected by Covid-19.

These are some of my concerns that I wanted clear out before availing their online service.

Thank You.

Amit D

Nov 18, 2021
I got my Bharathiar university transcript through a third party service provider MailTranscripts. I submitted them consolidated marksheet, degree. They got my transcript prepared before 20 days and also they ensured my transcript gets sent from university directly to WES. The team is very professional and also they good knowledge about WES requirement, My Transcript was successfully accepted by WES

Divya Rajesh

Mar 30, 2022
Hi, I did my PG in Ethiraj college and UG in Stella Maris. Both are autonomous and affiliated to Madras university. Should I get transcripts from the university or college for WES Canada ?