+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
boleko said:
hİ em.ma,

Did you try to contact the embassy? because now that the processing time is down to 10 months and yours has been more than 10 months, you are allowed to contact them I think.

We sent them an e-mail and ask about our case , but we didnt get any respond yet. Just wishing for everyone to have better luck then ours .......

boleko

Nov 17, 2014
em.ma said:
We sent them an e-mail and ask about our case , but we didnt get any respond yet. Just wishing for everyone to have better luck then ours .......
Maybe you should call them as well. On the phone they say if you are in the process more than the time posted on the Internet you can contact them. So there should be a way to contact them other than emails

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Hi everybody. Apparently a few days after the "status change", they request the passport. Does that mean at that time you are required to mail your passport to Ankara? and they are going to hold your passport for a few months? Thanks

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
no worries friend just ask for your notes and see what is going on, If there is a reason for delay you will find out and probably
they will ask your AP for an interview like me. I am still waiting for an interview to be done and even their own agent in Ankara could
not explain why they did cancel the first appointment and all she told me was "I am sorry"
Hi my friend.18 days ago I received an email from Ankara. that it was mistake. about personal interview but not for me.for other person.my lawyer answer to them.but them not answer.we are still waiting.....I am sorry . because I can't speak English...

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohajerat123 said:
Hi my friend.18 days ago I received an email from Ankara. that it was mistake. about personal interview but not for me.for other person.my lawyer answer to them.but them not answer.we are still waiting.....I am sorry . because I can't speak English...
Hi Mohajerat' I think first step is to check your application status on CIC site with file number they given to you.
If under Applicant you find your wife's name or the person you have sponsored then looks like Ankara office has made a mistake but if
you find your name under applicant then your lawyer has made a mistake in filling the application. If they have requested an interview DO NOT cancel it and no matter what ask your wife or person you have sponsored to attend the interview and explain them that they have done a mistake, this way you don't need to wait for another appointment to be scheduled which takes 3-4 more month, Let me know how it goes and you are welcome to send a personal message in Persian.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Hi i was wondering i am in process but i havent paid the landing fee did you guys get an email from ankara to pay the landing fee and when you paid it how long did it take you guys to get ppr ?????? My lawyer never even told me about this fee i am so upset right now

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lina123 said:
Permanent residence fee sry can i pay it now so it wont delay my application
Hi Lina' Pay it as soon you can, believe me you don't want to wait another month or so if they ask for it, Pay it online and email the receipt to Ankara as soon as possible to avoid any delay. Good luck

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014