+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Trapeze said:
There are some travel agencies in tehran if she lives there which get you passport and will send it to ankara to get the visa. How long does your spondorship application took till passport request?
I sent my application on Nov 27th (for sponsor approval) and then it got to Ankara on March 6th, 2015. The info on the getcanadavisa site is wrong. I never put that info there (as of now). I got PPR on May may 8th. The status hasn't changed yet though, I got the email from ankara.

Trapeze

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
arman.s said:
I sent my application on Nov 27th (for sponsor approval) and then it got to Ankara on March 6th, 2015. The info on the getcanadavisa site is wrong. I never put that info there (as of now). I got PPR on May may 8th. The status hasn't changed yet though, I got the email from ankara.
It was really fast, about 6 months, very happy for you and your wife. Wish you luck mate

soly

May 13, 2015
Hi every one,I filled up supplementary for me on Jan 23.
I haven't got any respond yet.
Is any body know ,how long mor???

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
You mean you got sponsorship approval jan 23? Well i got sponsorship approval jan 25 and i am in process now and still waiting ... i have no clue how long you have left im waiting for the same answer lol

soly

May 13, 2015
No I got approval on September 8 and they asked my husband some question on Jan 23,and nothing happen till today

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
soly said:
No I got approval on September 8 and they asked my husband some question on Jan 23,and nothing happen till today
Hi Soly' check the link below to have an idea about processing time. Best of luck
www.getcanadavisa.ca

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Soly' check the link below to have an idea about processing time. Best of luck
www.getcanadavisa.ca

Peyman.ch

No news yet ? The most depressive waiting of our life ,15 month of waiting to be with my wife. What a mentality. Why do they do this to people i dont get it...

soly

May 13, 2015
15 months?oh my good ,I can't wait any more.min is 10 months.why some people get visa in 6 months or even less ,I can't get it???do I have wait more ????

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
em.ma said:
Peyman.ch

No news yet ? The most depressive waiting of our life ,15 month of waiting to be with my wife. What a mentality. Why do they do this to people i dont get it...
Hi Em.ma'
My Wife finally got an interview scheduled for the end of this month and the way they are processing the files probably our file will stay in processed for ever like you and some other people and god knows when she will get her PPR.To be honest I given up. Did you call your MP to see what is all this delay about? It just doesn't make any sense, I am really sorry and sad to see some people like us have to wait so long not knowing when they will be united with their loved ones

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
My husband didnt get an interview yet and we are in process does everyone get an interview ? And im very sorry for both of you i cant even imagine what you guys are going through i hope you guys get ppr soon :(

soly

May 13, 2015
Hi any body khows,what is the next step after security check?they told us ,they sent the file for security check.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lina123 said:
My husband didnt get an interview yet and we are in process does everyone get an interview ? And im very sorry for both of you i cant even imagine what you guys are going through i hope you guys get ppr soon :(
Lina123, status "IN process" is always a good sign without any request for an interview and in 90% of cases based on what I seen in the waiting list you get PPR in a month after becoming in process but then all depends on your file and the officer taking care of the file. An interview is scheduled if you have a red flag showing in your file ( age difference, different nationality, missing something in file like photos and etc...

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Ya i guess its a good sign i hope we all get ppr soon ill pray for u guys and soli why are they asking for police check so late they asked for mine last month !! When did they ask for police check from you ?

soly

May 13, 2015
Hi lina,I got approval September 8,Jan 23 they asked to fill u suplemetry form .now it's 10 months we are waiting.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
If its 10 months i think you should go to turkey print out ur cic page and tell them its more than 10months and if they still dont let u in u should make a big scene maybe that way they have no choice and they will do something about ur case but its all up to u