+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

soly

May 13, 2015
Hi lina,thanks for your advice.my lawer called them.she was told the file is in security deparment.but we have regular file .I don't know ,why it took long time,why they send my file to security department too late,and at the same Tim his medical is going to be expired soon .my husband and me ,we losing the hope.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Well after secuirity and police check you should get ppr my case is similiar to yours whenever you get the email or i get the email we should let eachother know so we know approx how long it will take but i hope it wont take long :( but im pretty sure thats the last step once you get ppr you dont have to renew anything

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
We did contact our MP they said that everything is happening as it should be there is nothing abnormal in our files, just the way things are moving now, honestly I don't even think they followed up on our case because if they did they would see that its 5 MONTHS over the waiting times. I feel like we used up all our resources, I called I emailed theres nothing more I can do,

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Emma are you in process ? If you are when did you get in process whats your time line ? did they tell you what they are working on now police check medicals ?

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Fucking ass turkish embassy tells.me today we didnt get ur husbands police check where were you 2 fucking months ago when i sent 1000 emails u wait 2 months to tell me this !!! If this is how hard it is to get a fucking visa then i piss on it and the people that work in that fucking embassy i feel bad for us people who have to deal with their shit

soly

May 13, 2015
Hi any body here,get a approval on September and still waiting .as I saw mostly get visa or passport request except me :(

soly

May 13, 2015
If they can't processed the simple file in 10 months.why in website say 10 months .I don't think 80% ,it shoud say 30% ,why they don't send the file to security check wright after approval .

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
soly said:
Hi any body here,get a approval on September and still waiting .as I saw mostly get visa or passport request except me :(
Hi
we got our approval in Oct and our status in ecas changed to inprocess in March 4 and till now nothing happened. . . and still waiting :mad: :mad: :mad:
our lawyer sent 2 emails for check our status but they did not replay . . . I do not now how much we should wait. :mad: :mad:

I hate this situation :mad: :mad: :mad:

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
lina123 said:
I was wondering did your spouse have to send his fingerprint in also how did you do the police certificate?
As I know fingerprint is just for visitor visa not for permanent visa and they did not ask for police certificate they just asked for my travel history before inprocess and 10 days after we sent to them my travel history the status changed to inprocess.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
My husband is going to ankara ! What ID does he need to show them to enter the embassy has anyone expierienced this please i dont know how he can go in can anyone tell me what he needs to get in