+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Well im done mississauga process its in ankara now and they are looking at police check so i have to wait 12 months for ppr? :)

bluemarlin

Nov 14, 2014
lina123 said:
Well im done mississauga process its in ankara now and they are looking at police check so i have to wait 12 months for ppr? :)

It is hard to say really, for most people it takes much less time than 12 months. Most likely it will only take 3-5 months after sponsorship approval. 12 months is in the worst case only. I hope for your sake it will not take that long!

You can take a look at the spreadsheet at "getcanadavisa.ca", that will give you some idea of how long it has been taking recently for people to get their passport requests.

Best of luck! :)

boleko

Nov 17, 2014
bakir said:
Hi Everyone,
I am group five applicant and I have a question for people who have same applicant, after passports request what is the next step?
your reply and comment will be very high appreciated
Regards
Hi Bakir,
You need to take all the passports and applicants to the visa application center in ankara or istanbul. There is a fee you need to pay there too. So don't forget to have some money with you. I am one applicant I paid 45 turkish liras.i don't know how much you pay for 5. You need to fill out the form that they sent you and bring the photos they want and a copy of the ppr email. At the visa office they will take your passports and give you a paper with a user number on it. They also send an email right away saying that they received your passport. Then you can check if your passport is ready to pick up with that number but they also send an email when it is ready to pick up. Then you go back with that paper that they gave you and an ID to pick your passport. Mine took just one day. I have my passport on Monday and picked it up on Tuesday afternoon. Hope you get yours soon too.
Good luck

boleko

Nov 17, 2014
makan1979 said:
Hey all,

I got an email regarding submission of Passport for Visa issuance on March 2nd. As I am Iranian and currently residing in Germany, I sent an email to ankara-visa @ international.gc.ca titled “NEW ADDRESS FOR VISA ISSUANCE” on march 2nd. But unfortunately after 3 weeks I didn't get any response yet. I only have less than a week to pick up my Visa.

Has anyone had same experience before?

Thanks.
Hey,
I think you should have let them know as soon as you moved to germany. you need to try to get a hold of them as soon as possible probably. Or you can just come to Turkey and submit your passport. There are cheap flights from Germany.
But I don't know what the process is if you can't make it within the given period.

makan1979

Mar 25, 2015
boleko said:
Hey,
I think you should have let them know as soon as you moved to germany. you need to try to get a hold of them as soon as possible probably. Or you can just come to Turkey and submit your passport. There are cheap flights from Germany.
But I don't know what the process is if you can't make it within the given period.
Hi boleko,

Thanks for your reply. I've been here for 2 years and I let them know when I applied for immigration.

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
12 months worst case scenario? lol :) I have been patiently waiting for over 14 months for ankaras decision on our application ( 4 months after the interview) its been the most frustrating and lonely time of my entire life although I'm happy for everyone who got their approvals but its a bit annoying to read ppl complaining that they are waiting 3 5 or 6 months ,.... Congratulations your half way there and thank your lucky stars if you get your PPR within the CIC time frame . people don't realize how incredibly lucky they are. Be prepared for the long road ahead. Its hard and its lonely. And be thankful your not in my situation. I miss my husband more than anything in this world. Sorry for my rant but I'm tired of everyday opening my inbox and finding it being empty :(

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
em.ma said:
12 months worst case scenario? lol :) I have been patiently waiting for over 14 months for ankaras decision on our application ( 4 months after the interview) its been the most frustrating and lonely time of my entire life although I'm happy for everyone who got their approvals but its a bit annoying to read ppl complaining that they are waiting 3 5 or 6 months ,.... Congratulations your half way there and thank your lucky stars if you get your PPR within the CIC time frame . people don't realize how incredibly lucky they are. Be prepared for the long road ahead. Its hard and its lonely. And be thankful your not in my situation. I miss my husband more than anything in this world. Sorry for my rant but I'm tired of everyday opening my inbox and finding it being empty :(
Emma I hear you and I know how you feel. I just got back from Ankara and still no luck.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohajerat123 said:
hi my friend. do you have any news from your case?
Hi Mohajerat' No news yet,did they ask you for some additional documents? I am guessing you have a red flag like me too.
have you asked for your GCMS notes?

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Mohajerat' No news yet,did they ask you for some additional documents? I am guessing you have a red flag like me too.
have you asked for your GCMS notes?
I don't have any news from my case.......they didn't ask any things.I am worry

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohajerat123 said:
I don't have any news from my case.......they didn't ask any things.I am worry
no worries friend just ask for your notes and see what is going on, If there is a reason for delay you will find out and probably
they will ask your AP for an interview like me. I am still waiting for an interview to be done and even their own agent in Ankara could
not explain why they did cancel the first appointment and all she told me was "I am sorry"

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
no worries friend just ask for your notes and see what is going on, If there is a reason for delay you will find out and probably
they will ask your AP for an interview like me. I am still waiting for an interview to be done and even their own agent in Ankara could
not explain why they did cancel the first appointment and all she told me was "I am sorry"
thank you for your help. I wish you good luck

natela B.

Mar 31, 2015
Hi people,they send me email and ask me about interwieve in may,in Ankara.does someone have such a experianse about spouse sponsorship????i m very afraid..and tresstuly today

boleko

Nov 17, 2014
em.ma said:
hİ em.ma,

Did you try to contact the embassy? because now that the processing time is down to 10 months and yours has been more than 10 months, you are allowed to contact them I think.