+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Decision made and PPR ;D ;D ;D The best new year's present!

Thank you everyone on this forum.
Hi Allan'
I am really happy for you and everyone else who got good news. Wish you guys the best in coming years. I am heading up to Ankara
tomorrow to see why they are delaying so much on my file, I hope I can convince them to do the interview while i am there.

bakir

Mar 18, 2015
Hello everyone,
it's my first message on the forum, i have a question and i appreciate if anyone can help:
i got passport request three weeks ago and she told me that, wait until you receive call from IOM, my question is what is the next step?

Thank you everyone on this forum.

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Peyman just curious how did your trip to Ankara go?

bakir

Mar 18, 2015
Hello everyone,

please who can answer,, what is the next step after passport request and how long it will take to return??

Thank you

theOtherGuy

Mar 9, 2015
arman.s said:
Awesome! Congratulations! Wow that was pretty fast. Was it for a female applicant?
Thank you for the well wishes! Yes, I sponsored my wife. I submitted well organized, sufficient documentary evidence to prove that our marriage is genuine and to answer any potential questions. My best guess is that these factors helped with the speedy process.

I hope the pending cases will be finalized very soon. The wait is unpleasant and frustrating, however long.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Hi im actually a new member here im trying to sponsor my husband from iran i was wondering its been 2 months ive sent the application and my timeline is

We received application for permanent residence on October 30, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

My status says application recieved what does this mean and how long will i be getting ppr ?

Thanks so much :)

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Ive heard some people get decision made after
Medical results have been received. What is the next step im so lost :( if you can please help me id appreciate it

makan1979

Mar 25, 2015
Hey all,

I got an email regarding submission of Passport for Visa issuance on March 2nd. As I am Iranian and currently residing in Germany, I sent an email to ankara-visa@international.gc.ca titled “NEW ADDRESS FOR VISA ISSUANCE” on march 2nd. But unfortunately after 3 weeks I didn't get any response yet. I only have less than a week to pick up my Visa.

Has anyone had same experience before?

Thanks.

bakir

Mar 18, 2015
makan1979 said:
Hey all,

I got an email regarding submission of Passport for Visa issuance on March 2nd. As I am Iranian and currently residing in Germany, I sent an email to ankara-visa @ international.gc.ca titled “NEW ADDRESS FOR VISA ISSUANCE” on march 2nd. But unfortunately after 3 weeks I didn't get any response yet. I only have less than a week to pick up my Visa.

Thanks.
Hi Makan,
Don't worry, we submitted our passports on 26 Feb, we didn't get any response too, i hope we will get news next week.

makan1979

Mar 25, 2015
bakir said:
Hi Makan,
Don't worry, we submitted our passports on 26 Feb, we didn't get any response too, i hope we will get news next week.
Hi Bakir,

Thanks for your reply. You also sent email to ankara-visa@international.gc.ca titled “NEW ADDRESS FOR VISA ISSUANCE” and didn't get any response yet?

bakir

Mar 18, 2015
makan1979 said:
Hi Bakir,

Thanks for your reply. You also sent email to ankara-visa @ international.gc.ca titled “NEW ADDRESS FOR VISA ISSUANCE” and didn't get any response yet?
Hi Makan,

No, Not by Email I went to embassy, i think my applicant is different with you, i'm talking about period time after passport submission.

bakir

Mar 18, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I am group five applicant and I have a question for people who have same applicant, after passports request what is the next step?
your reply and comment will be very high appreciated
Regards

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Hi can someone answer my question after police check whats the next step in the process??? How much do i have left for ppr?

makan1979

Mar 25, 2015
Hey all,

I got an email regarding submission of Passport for Visa issuance on March 2nd. As I am Iranian and currently residing in Germany, I sent an email to ankara-visa@international.gc.ca titled “NEW ADDRESS FOR VISA ISSUANCE” on march 2nd. But unfortunately after 3 weeks I didn't get any response yet. I only have less than a week to pick up my Visa.

Thanks.

bluemarlin

Nov 14, 2014
lina123 said:
Hi im actually a new member here im trying to sponsor my husband from iran i was wondering its been 2 months ive sent the application and my timeline is

We received application for permanent residence on October 30, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

My status says application recieved what does this mean and how long will i be getting ppr ?

Thanks so much :)

Hi lina123, can you please clarify, have you sent your application to Mississauga? Are you waiting for sponsorship approval? After you get sponsorship approval (this takes about 2-3 months usually) your file will be transferred to Ankara. Then you have to wait at least another 3 months if you are lucky, and up to 12 months if you are unlucky before you receive a passport request. "Medical results received" is one of the first steps in the process, and usually happens before sponsorship approval.

Does this answer your question?