+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
it's not late yet. Be patient. you can see other application data in getcanadavisa.ca

arman.s said:
Hi, I have a question and I appreciate if anyone can help.
I am from Iran and a citizen of Canada. over 3 months go I applied for my wife under family class (spousal). My application was received by CIC at the end of Nov. and now I see December applicants are getting their AORs and SAs.
I had to receive emails about the approval two weeks ago or so!!!
I called them a few times and I was told they are still working on it! and I have to wait more. Has anyone experienced this on stage 1 (sponsor) approval? Is his normal? Any suggestions?

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
lboxixodl said:
it's not late yet. Be patient. you can see other application data in getcanadavisa.ca
Thanks...They have moved on to December applicants for sponsor approval but if everybody on this page updates the spreadsheet it looks like there are applicants from Nov 2014 who are still waiting for the approval...This is going to be a long long process then!

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
boleko said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know why there are no updates since January 26th? Usually there is one every now and then but it's been a long time that nothing is happening.
hi my friend. have any news from your case? are you inprocess yet?

boleko

Nov 17, 2014
mohajerat123 said:
hi my friend. have any news from your case? are you inprocess yet?
Unfortunately nope! Did you get any news? I don't really understand what we are waiting for.

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Hi guys...I finally got my SA

I know it's gonna be a long process but I have a few questions? My status changed to application received

1) What will be the next news that I should expect to hear from them?
2) How soon (approximately) I should expect to hear any good or bad news?
3) Do they always ask for additional documents? Like renewing police certificate?
4) If they don't ask for any interview, can all the process be done through mail?

Thanks

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
arman.s said:
Hi guys...I finally got my SA

I know it's gonna be a long process but I have a few questions? My status changed to application received

1) What will be the next news that I should expect to hear from them?
2) How soon (approximately) I should expect to hear any good or bad news?
3) Do they always ask for additional documents? Like renewing police certificate?
4) If they don't ask for any interview, can all the process be done through mail?

Thanks
Hello Arman' Grats on sponsor approval, the next step will be the killing wait till they either call you for an interview or asking for more documents or if everything is in order " getting" your PR, as I noticed from the chart most of the people wait at least 3 month till they hear something from Ankara, To be honest all depends on the officer who reviews your file but whole process could take
3-5 month to get the PR if you are lucky and have no red flags or over a year if they ask for interview or additional documents. Wish you best of the luck my friend.

theOtherGuy

Mar 9, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am not a regular visitor here, regardless, I wanted to share our timeline with you guys.

Our application process took roughly 5 months (1 month 1st stage, 4 months 2nd stage)

Application sent on September 30, 2014
Sponsorship approved on Nov 27, 2014
Started processing application on Mar 04, 2015
Decision Made and Passport requested on Mar 04, 2015.

We expect to receive the visa sometime within the next two weeks.

I know the wait is brutal and frustrating, but keep up the hope.

Best to you all.

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hello Arman' Grats on sponsor approval, the next step will be the killing wait till they either call you for an interview or asking for more documents or if everything is in order " getting" your PR, as I noticed from the chart most of the people wait at least 3 month till they hear something from Ankara, To be honest all depends on the officer who reviews your file but whole process could take
3-5 month to get the PR if you are lucky and have no red flags or over a year if they ask for interview or additional documents. Wish you best of the luck my friend.
Thanks Peyman..So it's the waiting time for now...

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Allan_fgh said:
Decision made and PPR ;D ;D ;D The best new year's present!

Thank you everyone on this forum.
Congratulations!!!

Did they ask you for any missing documents, any updates to the existing documents, etc.? Or did it take this long with the full complete package? Thanks

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
theOtherGuy said:
Hello Everyone,

I am not a regular visitor here, regardless, I wanted to share our timeline with you guys.

Our application process took roughly 5 months (1 month 1st stage, 4 months 2nd stage)

Application sent on September 30, 2014
Sponsorship approved on Nov 27, 2014
Started processing application on Mar 04, 2015
Decision Made and Passport requested on Mar 04, 2015.

We expect to receive the visa sometime within the next two weeks.

I know the wait is brutal and frustrating, but keep up the hope.

Best to you all.
Awesome! Congratulations! Wow that was pretty fast. Was it for a female applicant?