+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
jryan007 said:
Does anyone have experience working with vfsglobal in Turkey from Iran?

How is the process (paying fees, sending docs, receiving docs)?
Hi Jryan' You may try Persian site and see if anyone knows about them.
http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/showthread.php?17435-مهاجرت-به-کانادا-از-روش-خویشاوندی/page534

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Jryan' You may try Persian site and see if anyone knows about them.
http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/showthread.php?17435-مهاجرت-به-کانادا-از-روش-خویشاوندی/page534
For ppl who must attend an interview like Mrs.Hale and Shirinkhanum if you need to ask for your GCMS notes here is the site and a video clip that shows how to do it. I guess it is a good idea to know why they have called us for interview before heading up to Ankara and I suggest that applicants pay the landing fee in advance since it may cause delay as I have noticed.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Peyman.ch said:
For ppl who must attend an interview like Mrs.Hale and Shirinkhanum if you need to ask for your GCMS notes here is the site and a video clip that shows how to do it. I guess it is a good idea to know why they have called us for interview before heading up to Ankara and I suggest that applicants pay the landing fee in advance since it may cause delay as I have noticed.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
Can someone in Persian site tell Rayiss and Hamed1 that they need to call CIC and ask why they haven't received sponsorship approval yet. I can not create an account there since I have no Persian keyboard. The processing time for sponsorship suppose not to take more that 2 month and if it is delayed they need to call and get a follow up. Thanks

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Peyman.ch said:
Can someone in Persian site tell Rayiss and Hamed1 that they need to call CIC and ask why they haven't received sponsorship approval yet. I can not create an account there since I have no Persian keyboard. The processing time for sponsorship suppose not to take more that 2 month and if it is delayed they need to call and get a follow up. Thanks
Hi everyone' I have decided to travel to Ankara to visit my wife while she is there for interview, well we haven't seen each other more than a year anyway and may be this is a good opportunity, I hope her case like most of you guys doesn't take for ever after interview, honestly my nerves are broken for all these waiting. I wish you all better outcome then mine.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Good luck Peyman! :)

Peyman.ch said:
Hi everyone' I have decided to travel to Ankara to visit my wife while she is there for interview, well we haven't seen each other more than a year anyway and may be this is a good opportunity, I hope her case like most of you guys doesn't take for ever after interview, honestly my nerves are broken for all these waiting. I wish you all better outcome then mine.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
I have a question you guys, is there anybody here who sponsor his/her spouse who is Canada right now, but apply for Outland to Ankara?

Yesterday we got an email asking to renew our Canada security check. I don't know how many months it will delay our application :(

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
I have a question you guys, is there anybody here who sponsor his/her spouse who is Canada right now, but apply for Outland to Ankara?

Yesterday we got an email asking to renew our Canada security check. I don't know how many months it will delay our application :(
Hi guys I am so sad and upset with the way they treating us, first they sending an email and asking for an interview then after 10 days they contacted saying interview is canceled and they will schedule another one shortly but till now nothing ,beside it I asked my wife to book a trip from a tour inclusive hotel and flight and now after cancelation since it was late we have to pay a 428$
fine. I have no idea why they doing this to us. I mean why even an interview? I have sent all photos they wanted from my marriage,
I support her every month and they have the documentation, she even has a separate medical insurance from my work and we have seen each other 4 times in 4 years and I even sent the photos of our trips but still they want to have an interview, why? honestly if this goes on and I don't get a straight answer I will go alone to Ankara and have a hunger strike in front of embassy till they answer me, maybe this is the only way to let them pay attention to how we are in pain for all these waiting and unfair treatment.

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
Peyman.ch said:
Hi guys I am so sad and upset with the way they treating us, first they sending an email and asking for an interview then after 10 days they contacted saying interview is canceled and they will schedule another one shortly but till now nothing ,beside it I asked my wife to book a trip from a tour inclusive hotel and flight and now after cancelation since it was late we have to pay a 428$
fine. I have no idea why they doing this to us. I mean why even an interview? I have sent all photos they wanted from my marriage,
I support her every month and they have the documentation, she even has a separate medical insurance from my work and we have seen each other 4 times in 4 years and I even sent the photos of our trips but still they want to have an interview, why? honestly if this goes on and I don't get a straight answer I will go alone to Ankara and have a hunger strike in front of embassy till they answer me, maybe this is the only way to let them pay attention to how we are in pain for all these waiting and unfair treatment.
Hi guys,

Peyman.ch, did you receive copy of your documents from CIC ? because as I remember you asked for ATIP.

Also in other forum ( Shirin Khanoom ) received an EMail which their interview has been changed from Feb to March.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
acrobat said:
Hi guys,

Peyman.ch, did you receive copy of your documents from CIC ? because as I remember you asked for ATIP.

Also in other forum ( Shirin Khanoom ) received an EMail which their interview has been changed from Feb to March.
Yes I did on 13 January and haven't received anything yet, God knows what is going on.

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Hey Guys ,

Peyman.ch dont worry this much your not even half way there. I am still here waiting for the answer and its been over a year now.
If i was you , i wouldnt complain this much

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
em.ma said:
Hey Guys ,

Peyman.ch dont worry this much your not even half way there. I am still here waiting for the answer and its been over a year now.
If i was you , i wouldnt complain this much
aman aman bu khanemlarin elinan :D

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Hello my friends,
I feel stress and I'm in a critical situation, I received PPR email in Jan 6th when I asked an agency to pickup my Visa we found that in my flight date my passport has 8 days less than 6 months, I had to wait for my husband to change my passport, now I delivered it to the agency and it seems that my passport will be delivered to VAC tomorrow (Feb 2nd), the main concern is my flight is for Feb 17th and as I heard it takes more time to print a visa if you changed your passport after receiving PPR email, does any body have same experience to help me. How can I make this process fast or let me know how many days does it take to get the visa (in this situation) . unfortunately my visa has 45 days validity and it will be expired 5 days after my flight!!!

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
As I know, the passport changing doesn't effect on visa printing. Most agency in Tehran will back passports in 10-14 days, so I think you'll receive your passport 4-5 days before your flight.

bk12 said:
Hello my friends,
I feel stress and I'm in a critical situation, I received PPR email in Jan 6th when I asked an agency to pickup my Visa we found that in my flight date my passport has 8 days less than 6 months, I had to wait for my husband to change my passport, now I delivered it to the agency and it seems that my passport will be delivered to VAC tomorrow (Feb 2nd), the main concern is my flight is for Feb 17th and as I heard it takes more time to print a visa if you changed your passport after receiving PPR email, does any body have same experience to help me. How can I make this process fast or let me know how many days does it take to get the visa (in this situation) . unfortunately my visa has 45 days validity and it will be expired 5 days after my flight!!!

boleko

Nov 17, 2014
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know why there are no updates since January 26th? Usually there is one every now and then but it's been a long time that nothing is happening.

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
boleko said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know why there are no updates since January 26th? Usually there is one every now and then but it's been a long time that nothing is happening.
hi my friend. are you from AB? I am from AB too.and I don't have any update or news from my case.my time line is since july 29.I am very worry.......