+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks , I am applicant so most probably they will send it to me. last time they sent an email to me and my husband for update documents .

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Dears,
my status has been changed to decision made since Dec 25-26th, my medical expiry based on the medical exam day is Feb 7th. I have some question

1- if they made a decision does it mean they will not ask a medical renewal certainly
2- is it possible they set my visa expiry day after medical expiry or not

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
bk12 said:
Dears,
my status has been changed to decision made since Dec 25-26th, my medical expiry based on the medical exam day is Feb 7th. I have some question

1- if they made a decision does it mean they will not ask a medical renewal certainly
2- is it possible they set my visa expiry day after medical expiry or not
Hi bk12' Decision made is the last step before PPR and I never seen anyone being asked to renew the medical after it. It is also very hard to get in touch with email or phone with Ankara office, in my opinion wait till a week past in January and if you still haven't received any news from them just ask your sponsor to contact CIC in Mississauga directly. I remember one person in this form with same situation who went to Ankara and got his Visa by contacting Visa office directly but then that probably was an isolated case, I know how hard it is to just wait and not knowing what is going on but some times that is the only choice, good luck friend

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Guys we got our PPR!!!! I'm the happiest person in the universe today :D :D :D
Wow Grats Mrs.Kor I am really happy for you, Please pray for us too looks like Visa office hates month of July and we are stock with no news in six month. Good luck and wish you all the best

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Congratulations :) I think you received the best Christmas present, it made me happy when I read it today :) you deserve it, the long wait is finally over for the both of you.
Im still in the waiting boat :) its been 5 weeks since the interview and no news :) but im hoping January will be the month.

Are you going to the VAC center in Istanbul or Ankara did they give you that option? and when you do would you mind sharing your experience with us... and is your husband flying back with you?

Congratulations and HAPPY NEW YEAR:).

sciencemaster

Jan 2, 2015
hello to everyone. i came to canada via my wife's sponsorship almost 2 months ago by ankara visa office. i did not get my pr card yet but it seems my wife and i are having problems in our marriage and she threatens me by divorce and deport me to my country back. i was working in univesity there as a assistant professor, before came here i quited all my jobs and connections. so i am shocked but this is like a destroy to me. especially her family wants her to divorce. she does not let me contact my family in my country and does not let me be even some free and she always talks about the things she has done for me. to move canada was her opinion, she offered me this many times and i accepted at the end. and high possibly this marriage will end up in divorce soon. but if i divorce will i be deported? what are my rights? help pls...

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
sciencemaster said:
hello to everyone. i came to canada via my wife's sponsorship almost 2 months ago by ankara visa office. i did not get my pr card yet but it seems my wife and i are having problems in our marriage and she threatens me by divorce and deport me to my country back. i was working in univesity there as a assistant professor, before came here i quited all my jobs and connections. so i am shocked but this is like a destroy to me. especially her family wants her to divorce. she does not let me contact my family in my country and does not let me be even some free and she always talks about the things she has done for me. to move canada was her opinion, she offered me this many times and i accepted at the end. and high possibly this marriage will end up in divorce soon. but if i divorce will i be deported? what are my rights? help pls...
Sorry to hear this sad story ' following probably will apply to your situation:
If your spouse sponsored you and you have separated, your right to remain in Canada depends on:
whether you are a permanent resident, and whether your status is conditional.
If you are a permanent resident, and your status is is not conditional, immigration officials cannot ask you to leave Canada if you separate from your spouse. If you are a permanent resident and your status is conditional:
you have to live with your spouse for at least two years after you arrive in Canada. But if your spouse abused you, you can apply for full permanent resident status without the two-year waiting period. See a lawyer as soon as possible. Look at Where to get help. You will need to gather documents to prove the abuse.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Seems like July applicants did not get any news :(
Allan I am almost 99% sure that all July applications have been piled up on 'ONE' officers desk and he is most likely in vacation or something because it doesn't make any sense that applications after July has been processed or getting processed but not
ours, I could imagine that I never been a lucky person in my life but how about all other july applicants? :)

sciencemaster

Jan 2, 2015
Peyman.ch said:
Sorry to hear this sad story ' following probably will apply to your situation:
If your spouse sponsored you and you have separated, your right to remain in Canada depends on:
whether you are a permanent resident, and whether your status is conditional.
If you are a permanent resident, and your status is is not conditional, immigration officials cannot ask you to leave Canada if you separate from your spouse. If you are a permanent resident and your status is conditional:
you have to live with your spouse for at least two years after you arrive in Canada. But if your spouse abused you, you can apply for full permanent resident status without the two-year waiting period. See a lawyer as soon as possible. Look at Where to get help. You will need to gather documents to prove the abuse.
yes situation is conditional. so if we seperate and if i can not prove anything like abusing etc so it means i can be deported. because we could not live even 2 months how can we live 2 years together?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
sciencemaster said:
yes situation is conditional. so if we seperate and if i can not prove anything like abusing etc so it means i can be deported. because we could not live even 2 months how can we live 2 years together?
Dear friend' Please refer to following site and read through all the information provided by CIC. In Canada no matter you are a woman or man by law you have your rights and if for any reason mentioned in CIC site you are under pressure and your marriage doesn't work then you have the right to apply for PR by yourself even though your PR is conditional. An abuse doesn't mean to be always physical and can be psychological. Please read through all the information carefully and call the number they have provided in their site and I am sure they will help you and as you will notice there is no Word about Deporting in their site and there is a very long process if and only if they ask you to leave .Good luck

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/family-sponsorship.asp

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Hello guys,happy new year to all of you:)hope you have good news...i have one question:as you know we took our ppr,and my hubbys visa is ready...we plan to move till the middle of february...can my husband work immediately or does he have to wait till he receives his pr card?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
ninakap30 said:
Hello guys,happy new year to all of you:)hope you have good news...i have one question:as you know we took our ppr,and my hubbys visa is ready...we plan to move till the middle of february...can my husband work immediately or does he have to wait till he receives his pr card?
Hi Nina nice to see you around. He doesn't need PR to start working, all you need to do is to apply for social insurance number which probably will take 1-2 week to get it.