Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Are you in Amman Steph? Let's me up if you are! Thank you and hopefully you as well

No, i can only get 2 weeks off from work.. and its gonna be so hard to leave after .. i don't know what to do :(:(

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
steph89 said:
ya, i can't go.. its gonna be really hard to leave.. i can't bare to leave my husband and come back.. i don't think i'll go under he gets PPR..hopefully you'll get it soon..
I've been in the UAE since Sept of last year to be with my husband and I'm not going back to Canada until he gets PPR...for us it seems like a bunch of Case Specific Enquiries that we sent were "lost" as they are not showing up in GCMS notes...and the address listed in his ECAS is his old residential address....haven't heard a thing so I recently ordered GCMS notes just to see if they've found the enquiries we made earlier (they logged the 5th one...first 4 not logged)....so frustrating! I don't care how long we wait, I'm just concerned if they send us something and we miss it :(...

I'm hoping to visit Jordan before we head to Canada....it seems like a beautiful place!

C.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
chilkootcee said:
I've been in the UAE since Sept of last year to be with my husband and I'm not going back to Canada until he gets PPR...for us it seems like a bunch of Case Specific Enquiries that we sent were "lost" as they are not showing up in GCMS notes...and the address listed in his ECAS is his old residential address....haven't heard a thing so I recently ordered GCMS notes just to see if they've found the enquiries we made earlier (they logged the 5th one...first 4 not logged)....so frustrating! I don't care how long we wait, I'm just concerned if they send us something and we miss it :(...

I'm hoping to visit Jordan before we head to Canada....it seems like a beautiful place!

C.
Yeah I saw your problem in the forum. That must suck. Since you're in the UAE why don't you try to go talk to them at the embassy, if that's possible. Sometimes the consular can send an email to immigration section and they typically reply back within 20 minutes.

Yes! Come visit. It's a hard country to live in because it's so expensive but it really is beautiful. I'm taking advantage of being here while I can. I already visited Petra, Wadi Rum, and we're going to the Dead Sea again this Friday for our one year anniversary :)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Yeah I saw your problem in the forum. That must suck. Since you're in the UAE why don't you try to go talk to them at the embassy, if that's possible. Sometimes the consular can send an email to immigration section and they typically reply back within 20 minutes.

Yes! Come visit. It's a hard country to live in because it's so expensive but it really is beautiful. I'm taking advantage of being here while I can. I already visited Petra, Wadi Rum, and we're going to the Dead Sea again this Friday for our one year anniversary :)

OMG, I wish, i loved Jordan but yes everything is so expensive... I wish I can stay until my husband get his PPR, but i Cant :( i would have to quit my job and i cant do that!! .. I hope we get our PPR soon!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
you think the refugees applications are delaying any applications that go through Amman?

If i were to email the embassy will they even answer me ?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
steph89 said:
you think the refugees applications are delaying any applications that go through Amman?

If i were to email the embassy will they even answer me ?
They hardly reply in general unless its something like changing the address but you forgot to add the file number. Lol I know this because I was sending 2 emails a week for about a month and they only answered me once when I told them I want to change my husbands phone number and they asked for the file number and DOB. They see but they dont answer.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
They hardly reply in general unless its something like changing the address but you forgot to add the file number. Lol I know this because I was sending 2 emails a week for about a month and they only answered me once when I told them I want to change my husbands phone number and they asked for the file number and DOB. They see but they dont answer.

thats so annoying . then that would be a waste to email them since they wont answer .. no news for you yet?
i met a girl who is sponsoring her husband from Amma and has waiting since Nov of last year .. and she hasn't heard anything.. she went to the MP 3 weeks ago and he emailed the embassy to ask and they didn't even answer him yet,
She went to him in Aug of this year as well and he heard something back the next day .. i think the refugee applications are priority now.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
steph89 said:
thats so annoying . then that would be a waste to email them since they wont answer .. no news for you yet?
i met a girl who is sponsoring her husband from Amma and has waiting since Nov of last year .. and she hasn't heard anything.. she went to the MP 3 weeks ago and he emailed the embassy to ask and they didn't even answer him yet,
She went to him in Aug of this year as well and he heard something back the next day .. i think the refugee applications are priority now.
I've visited, I've asked to speak to SOMEONE from immigration section, Ive written a letter for the consular to give to the immigration section (that they verified they received by emailed me saying that they have it and then the general "Your case is in queue for officer review") , I've written e-mails, Ive sent case specific enquiries, Ive asked my MP to make enquiries, None have replied. It's all a waiting game.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
I've visited, I've asked to speak to SOMEONE from immigration section, Ive written a letter for the consular to give to the immigration section (that they verified they received by emailed me saying that they have it and then the general "Your case is in queue for officer review") , I've written e-mails, Ive sent case specific enquiries, Ive asked my MP to make enquiries, None have replied. It's all a waiting game.
yup.. :( thats all we can do i guess

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Hi guys any new news
I'm really tierd I start to sattel back home and forget about canada
My application is the oldest application in the visa office my friend just apply on Augest 2015 and his wife is in canada now I'm really so sad about myselfe I have been waitting for a year and 6 months and nothing is update in my application u guys thing is that fair
:(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Frogandlove said:
Hi guys any new news
My application is the oldest application in the visa office my friend just apply on Augest 2015 and his wife is in canada now I'm really so sad about myselfe I have been waitting for a year and 6 months and nothing is update in my application u guys thing is that fair

how did they get the approval so fast?

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Frogandlove said:
Hi guys any new news
I have noticed that Amman Vo accelerated spousal sponsorship applications if the principle applicant is a woman. that seems to be inline with Canada's policy about the refugees: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-refugee-plan-women-children-families-1.3330185.

Are you the PA? is the PA a man or woman? did you order the GCMS notes? if not then you should asap!

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Is his wife here on a visitor visa? There's no way they would approve that quickly if so. My husbands group is First Iraq Review and hes not even here yet.

Also I agree with Dedoz, I feel that if the PA is the applicant they seem to process quicker (Which is unfair but understandable)

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Also Dedoz,

Whats the update with your file? Are you gonna apply for notes again once your spouse gets here?

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:
Also Dedoz,

Whats the update with your file? Are you gonna apply for notes again once your spouse gets here?
Nothing new so far. I dont think am gonna apply, there is no point, and I think they wont process closed applications.