Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
I'm very happy for you :) The process has ended.Don't worry. They sometimes don't update ecase. That's very common.
I think we are the same time line - Aug applicant in process October?

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
steph89 said:
When i entered the date in the sheet it came out that it took 206 days from SA to PPR. There is a person from october 2014 in the sheet where his/her app took 204 days also from SA to PPR. So maybe this a good guideline for you.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:
When i entered the date in the sheet it came out that it took 206 days from SA to PPR. There is a person from october 2014 in the sheet where his/her app took 204 days also from SA to PPR. So maybe this a good guideline for you.

Maybe Tuesday they'll update to decision made :)

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
yes, we sent it in Aug and it changed to in process in Amman in Oct.Have u heard from them?did they email u for something?They haven't contacted us yet.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
yes, we sent it in Aug and it changed to in process in Amman in Oct.Have u heard from them?did they email u for something?They haven't contacted us yet.
nope .. nothing .. both sides are still in process .. so the waiting game

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
I'm so happy for you Dedoz! I hope that your case is one of many good ones. Inshallah we all get our PPR soon.

If I follow your time like I should be getting PPR next month as well since they haven't requested additional documents (at least I hope so)

Please keep us updated with how everything goes

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:
I'm so happy for you Dedoz! I hope that your case is one of many good ones. Inshallah we all get our PPR soon.

If I follow your time like I should be getting PPR next month as well since they haven't requested additional documents (at least I hope so)

Please keep us updated with how everything goes
Amen! hope you you guys get your visas soon.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Guys, the Immigartion Minister was in Amman Saturday and Sunday to visit the refugee processing centre...

Wish I was able to track him down/stalk him (lol) and tell him to tell the immigration section to HURRY UP!!!

Dedozz Im so happy for you but I wish you didnt tell me your spouse got PPR because now I'm constantly telling my husband to check his email every 5 minutes. But also im happy because it means that theyre getting shizz done.

Ugh waiting is going to kill me. I feel like the first thing on the document checklist should be PATIENCE.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Guys, the Immigartion Minister was in Amman Saturday and Sunday to visit the refugee processing centre...

Wish I was able to track him down/stalk him (lol) and tell him to tell the immigration section to HURRY UP!!!

Dedozz Im so happy for you but I wish you didnt tell me your spouse got PPR because now I'm constantly telling my husband to check his email every 5 minutes. But also im happy because it means that theyre getting shizz done.

Ugh waiting is going to kill me. I feel like the first thing on the document checklist should be PATIENCE.

ya patience is key in this long process!!!

at least we know they are working!!! hopefully soon you'll get PPR soon :)

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
dedoz said:
Amen! hope you you guys get your visas soon.
congrate bro
so happy for u
wish all applicant go thur yarab

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Frogandlove said:
congrate bro
so happy for u
guys what is the next step after process the pr saction if the medical report is expir and the police also expir what should i do should i send them a new one or waite until they asking for it plz help my im so sad and tierd

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Frogandlove said:
congrate bro
so happy for u
Thank you! amen, wish everything goes well for you.

Frogandlove said:
guys what is the next step after process the pr saction if the medical report is expir and the police also expir what should i do should i send them a new one or waite until they asking for it plz help my im so sad and tierd
I dont think they request an updated police clearance (unless they suspect something), Medical needs to be updated.
Best case scenario is, your file is missing only the Medical, and if you submit it now it is gonna save time for them to send you a request, that may take a month or 2 to request and process. Worse case scenario is, the new one would expire as well, and you lose the money you paid for it. so it is your call.

On other note, did you request the GCMS notes? they are (sometimes) very helpful to understand where your application at, and if there is any problems.

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
dedoz said:
Thank you! amen, wish everything goes well for you.

I dont think they request an updated police clearance (unless they suspect something), Medical needs to be updated.
Best case scenario is, your file is missing only the Medical, and if you submit it now it is gonna save time for them to send you a request, that may take a month or 2 to request and process. Worse case scenario is, the new one would expire as well, and you lose the money you paid for it. so it is your call.

On other note, did you request the GCMS notes? they are (sometimes) very helpful to understand where your application at, and if there is any problems.
thank you so much for answering me I'm waitting for a year and six months since i applied what do u think about the medical . I didnt order GCMS letter cuse right now im in jorden so i cant order it just pray for my cause i lost everthing my job my mony and health as well jorden is very expensive