Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Has anyone tried logging on to CIC and cant check there application?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:
all CIC online services are down since this morning.

Thank you dedoz!! .. did you get the passport back yet ?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:
nope, i guess it is still too early.
i wonder how long it takes, did they update to decision made

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:
The email says up to 30 days. i checked ecas this morning and it still IP. now its down.
ohh okay, well hopefully you'll get it soon!! :) i hope they fix the website soon

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Just got our notes back today. Nothing is started. Not elegibility not crimonal not security. We're gonna be waiting a long time. I feel so discouraged I don't know what to do. I'm suppose to return back to Ontario to finish my last semester.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:
Just got our notes back today. Nothing is started. Not elegibility not crimonal not security. We're gonna be waiting a long time. I feel so discouraged I don't know what to do. I'm suppose to return back to Ontario to finish my last semester.
You know what i got my notes as well and all the steps are not started as well, yet i got the PPR, so maybe they are not updating the GCMS. hope you get your PPR soon.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
dedoz said:
You know what i got my notes as well and all the steps are not started as well, yet i got the PPR, so maybe they are not updating the GCMS. hope you get your PPR soon.
Thank you Dedoz. That makes me feel better. I was confused because an immigration settler that works at the YMCA was told that our file has passed and he was put on interview que. and in our notes section there is proof that I've sent countless emails and that I've visited the embassy in November.

I cannot believe how stressful this whole thing is.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Thank you Dedoz. That makes me feel better. I was confused because an immigration settler that works at the YMCA was told that our file has passed and he was put on interview que. and in our notes section there is proof that I've sent countless emails and that I've visited the embassy in November.

I cannot believe how stressful this whole thing is.
so are you gonna come back in January?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
steph89 said:
so are you gonna come back in January?
It looks like a no :( I can't leave him here alone. I'm the only family he has. I can't bare leaving him behind. I guess I'm postponing school for a while

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
It looks like a no :( I can't leave him here alone. I'm the only family he has. I can't bare leaving him behind. I guess I'm postponing school for a while
ya, i can't go.. its gonna be really hard to leave.. i can't bare to leave my husband and come back.. i don't think i'll go under he gets PPR..hopefully you'll get it soon..

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
steph89 said:
ya, i can't go.. its gonna be really hard to leave.. i can't bare to leave my husband and come back.. i don't think i'll go under he gets PPR..hopefully you'll get it soon..
Are you in Amman Steph? Let's me up if you are! Thank you and hopefully you as well