11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Canada-Girl2012 said:
I called CIC twice and the first time they said Ankara then second time they said all of Iraqi nationality applications for permanent residence were sent to Amman. Will it make the process longer? It will soon be 15 months of phase 2... I tried to contact them again I called about 20-30 times the other day but no one answered. Then I was told told to contact my MP about the situation. I once thought the file was transferred to Ankara so I had sent them an email about email change and they replied back..does that mean the file is there?
I dont know when I called the guy told me to give him my CASE ID and he checked for me and he told me the exact date to when the file was sent out and when Amman visa office received it. So I got pretty accurate information from what it seemed. Just be super nice when you talk to them and I have realized in general here in Canada if you have no accent you're better off because for some reason they take you more seriously. Which is wrong but that's reality.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
I will try to contact them again tomorrow morning. I have been in Canada almost all my life so no accent hehe and I think what you said is true from previous experiences of having spoken to the officers.

feverdreams said:
I dont know when I called the guy told me to give him my CASE ID and he checked for me and he told me the exact date to when the file was sent out and when Amman visa office received it. So I got pretty accurate information from what it seemed. Just be super nice when you talk to them and I have realized in general here in Canada if you have no accent you're better off because for some reason they take you more seriously. Which is wrong but that's reality.

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
Hey what's the number you call?? plz emman Jordan I wanna see what's going on. With my file anyone know the Number i live in saskatchewan and area code for Amman Jordan

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
ayad said:
Hey what's the number you call?? plz emman Jordan I wanna see what's going on. With my file anyone know the Number i live in saskatchewan and area code for Amman Jordan
Mission Tel.: (962-6) 520-3300
Immigration Tel.: (962-6) 520-3300

Try those I believe you should dial 011 then dial the number as you see it above.

Good luck and tell us if they share useful information :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
feverdreams said:
feverdreams by case id u mean client id for the applicant?? from where u have that magic number :p :p :p did the embassy ever email u back and they told u, or u called and asked and they said over the phone; all we have is immigration file number, no client id yet or anything else

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Canada-Girl2012 said:
I wanted to update my applicant's email address as it was hacked and they wrote back telling me to clarify his date of birth..and when I checked ECAS the line change of address was added :S
if by line u mean a link with the title change of address (click here if u want to change the address or something like that) that line was there from very beginning for us; but that's not from the vo that's in the cic system :)

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
missmini said:
feverdreams by case id u mean client id for the applicant?? from where u have that magic number :p :p :p did the embassy ever email u back and they told u, or u called and asked and they said over the phone; all we have is immigration file number, no client id yet or anything else
Hey it's the UCI (unique client identification) i got it when i got the sponsorship approval letter it was on top with the immigration file number. I only gave him the UCI from what I remember. And he told me right away i heard him punch in the numbers on the computer and search for the dates it was shipped out and they day it was received in Amman. :) My lawyer sent an email back in April and they never replied he sent another email in May and they still have not replied. The embassy in Amman never really replies to emails. My husband has called the Amman embassy though and they told him they are processing application and it takes 14 months so we just need to hang in there a little bit longer. But then again you can never really trust what people say in the embassies overseas.

I hope this information helped.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
sorry to say but don't get your hopes too high...some of us have been waiting longing than 14 months and still no news :(

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
feverdreams said:
Hey it's the UCI (unique client identification) i got it when i got the sponsorship approval letter it was on top with the immigration file number. I only gave him the UCI from what I remember. And he told me right away i heard him punch in the numbers on the computer and search for the dates it was shipped out and they day it was received in Amman. :) My lawyer sent an email back in April and they never replied he sent another email in May and they still have not replied. The embassy in Amman never really replies to emails. My husband has called the Amman embassy though and they told him they are processing application and it takes 14 months so we just need to hang in there a little bit longer. But then again you can never really trust what people say in the embassies overseas.

I hope this information helped.
hi feverdreams shoukran :) aaaah i see i thought it's uci for the applicant, cuz they must b getting one too when the process starts for them; yeah the uci u said i have it too but thought it is mostly related to stage 1 process (based on how ecas works and how we login there)

i never called but just emailed them a few days ago with the new expiry date for the passport, the csq and correction of the address (on ecas is not complete); of course i took advantage and ask abt the process but i don't think i'll ever get a response

hmm 14 months is not that bad, they follow damascus times; and it could b sooner ;)

good luck for all!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Canada-Girl2012 said:
sorry to say but don't get your hopes too high...some of us have been waiting longing than 14 months and still no news :(
i know and u r right :) but look how far u r now, i'm sure it will b over for u very soon :):-*:)

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Today I complete a year of waiting science my file was received by the VO, and 14 months science I sent it.

Im expecting to get PPR with in the next 3-6 months, I hop not more.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
I really hope so..I just contacted CIC yesterday morning and the officer didn't know if my applicant's file was transferred to Amman. She told me to contact the VO in Amman. I told her we called many times and sent emails with no replies..she went silent..

missmini said:
i know and u r right :) but look how far u r now, i'm sure it will b over for u very soon :):-*:)

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Hello everyone, im new to this forum! I read a lot of your posts and woow u guys have been waiting a longg time. This scares me because i just started the whole process!!

I dont want to offend anyone with what im about to say ( i know its extremely hard to be seperated from your spouse, im going through it too) but i just want to say a lot of you should be thankful! Why? Because not a lot of countries are doing what Canada is doing!! A lot of the countries dont even allow you to sponsor your spouse/parent,etc..

I do believe Canada is doing theyre best.. Its the arab countries i dont trust as much!!

I know this is going to be a long post but bare with me. I have been married since march of 2010 but unfortunately i was only able to submit my application in april of 2012. Why? Because Iraq was giving us such a haaaard time to get my husbands documents ready!!! Our marriage took place in iraq and they wouldnt issue a marriage certificate because i was born in kuwait!!! Can u imagine the discrimination? So, the only solution was for myhusband to travel to syria. At the time he didnt have a passport so he had to go through the whole process to get one and it took a whole year to get it!!! Can u imagine???

Theres a lot more to what iraq put us through however im not going to post everything!! Its a long post as it is but i wanted to let you kno that the reason to the delay Of the applications makes a lot of sense but what they did to me in iraq was plain discrimination and total ignorance!! I also have a daughter and her father has only seen her once for a period of one month and i blame Iraq for this!! Im not discriminating against them or anything but im just comparing between the two countries and i greatly appreciate what canada is doing for us.

Anyway, im new lol so, im sure im gonna be fed up some time soon. I hope the best to all of you

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
welcome welcome

Looks like you've submitted your application around the same time I did, well I guess I'll have someone to talk too when most of the people in this forum get their PPR.
I understand your frustration, my wife was born in Iraq and had never traveled outside of Iraq, and it still too about 7 months to get her documents in order. You have to keep in mind though this is a country still in turmoil, with no proper organization and lots and lots of corruption. Personally i think to get any kind of paper work from there is an achievement in itself; I mean is took me almost a month just to get my marriage certificate because everyone I talked too says something else, or wants some "other" document, and so on.
Anyways I too don't blame Canada for tightening their security there is a lot of fraud happening. But 4 months for stage 1 is a little excessive, I mean we've all read the conditions that make one an eligible sponsor, so why the long wait ?.

I don't know maybe I'm just ranting, this month marks 1 years since I got married. ( Still in stage 1 ) :'(

Inshallah we will hear some good news soon

AWS2007

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Visa Office......
syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011 application recieved
Doc's Request.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
amman
Med's Request
first 12 2010, second 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
LANDED..........
24 Aug 2012
elsam 3likom every body,
today finally they sent email for me, that i can come and take my passport after 14 days and after i sent email for them and they replay in it (thay read our email it`s agood thing ;D) , i hope there is visa in it, not nothing :mad:,, sunday i will take it ya rb, enshala 5er,
i hope every body here get pr very soooooooooon ya rb