Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
Congratulations for applicants and sponsor who got update.

I am Aug 2019 applicant still waiting for update - no prearrival, no DM. I raised request form by Oct. 30 to know about application, but no response. Not sure what to do from here.

Why immigration team is not understanding amount of stress we get from this. Really not getting words to convey my situation.
Aug 2019 applicant here as well. On the same boat as you except we received Pre Arrival on November 4. No updates since.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Guys, I have been shouting about this because I was in same situation (also a couple of friends have done it)
The PPR letter is in same generic format which is sent in a batch to a bunch of applicants. My visa office was NDVO, submitted passport at Melbourne VFS and it was stamped at Sydney Consulate without any question. If you are not in India, simply go to nearest VFS and let them decide the rest. Do not sit and wait. Just walk in same like you did for biometrics. They don't send it to India. It will be stamped at the Consulate they deal with. Please give it a try. Don't call or make your own assumptions. Just show them the letter
BUT must be your spouse is NOT living in India? Otherwise how Indian can get out to other VFS just to be stamped on the ppt? WE are all helpless in India

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
BUT must be your spouse is NOT living in India? Otherwise how Indian can get out to other VFS just to be stamped on the ppt? WE are all helpless in India
I meant if an applicant is not residing in India and their PPR letter from NDVO mentions VFS India, they can submit passport whereever to nearest VFS. I have done it!!!

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I meant if an applicant is not residing in India and their PPR letter from NDVO mentions VFS India, they can submit passport whereever to nearest VFS. I have done it!!!
thanks 4 all info..

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Guys, I have been shouting about this because I was in same situation (also a couple of friends have done it)
The PPR letter is in same generic format which is sent in a batch to a bunch of applicants. My visa office was NDVO, submitted passport at Melbourne VFS and it was stamped at Sydney Consulate without any question. If you are not in India, simply go to nearest VFS and let them decide the rest. Do not sit and wait. Just walk in same like you did for biometrics. They don't send it to India. It will be stamped at the Consulate they deal with. Please give it a try. Don't call or make your own assumptions. Just show them the letter
So was the passport submission for spousal PR application?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
NDVO is ? can't say much ....when all others are getting PPR even students or essentials categories, Out of NDVO;in other countries spouses are treated as essential categories why not in India ? R WE ignored categories for Canada ONLY in India ? Lets talk to those ministers we voted for , no?

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Same here June applicant
Medical and biometric done oct 2019
File transfer to NDVO in November 2019
After that No update at all
DID u get AOR2 ?

can you please add your time line in signature ***it cannot happen through mobile*** It has to be PC or laptop