All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
My GC KEY shows Status as Updated but there is nothing there. I understand this may be a GU but just want to check,did anyone else receive the same?
No Sherri, from December lot I think you are the only one who reported this.. but it is a good sign atleast your file is moving.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
No Sherri, from December lot I think you are the only one who reported this.. but it is a good sign atleast your file is moving.
I pray that it is good news. I have been away from my kids for a year and 4 months and it is breaking my heart. Two birthdays, two anniversaries missed. I am just hoping that in the New Year I can hold my kids finally.:(

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
#Parvez_051 & #Sherin42 you guys are atleast you guys got Pre-Arrival as December Applicant. I'm 28 November 2019 Applicant they asked me RPRF FEES on 13 November 2020 and submit proof of receipt to NDVO ON 16 November 2020, after that no single update even they received OR NOT my RPRF FEES?
moreqthen one and half year I'm away from my wife just frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sherin42

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
All PPRs are currently getting a 90 day auto extension due to COVID.
I am in a similar situation. We have received PPR in October from Singapore office but now need to wait for New Delhi to issue a new letter allowing us to get the passport stamped here.

They have completely ignored all communication, till date.
Guys, I have been shouting about this because I was in same situation (also a couple of friends have done it)
The PPR letter is in same generic format which is sent in a batch to a bunch of applicants. My visa office was NDVO, submitted passport at Melbourne VFS and it was stamped at Sydney Consulate without any question. If you are not in India, simply go to nearest VFS and let them decide the rest. Do not sit and wait. Just walk in same like you did for biometrics. They don't send it to India. It will be stamped at the Consulate they deal with. Please give it a try. Don't call or make your own assumptions. Just show them the letter

Reactions: Paul09

ManishSharma.dev

Jun 14, 2020
Did you get any email or anything later? What is your timeline?
No I didn't receive any email from NDVO, and my below is my timeline.

File Start Working: 14 Feb 2020
Bio-metrics Request: 24 Feb
Medical request: 25 Feb
File Moved to NDVO: 10 March
1st-GU 19 Oct
2nd-GU 6 Dec
3rd-GU 7 Dec

But noting is changed in my account

Reactions: sherin42

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Guys, I have been shouting about this because I was in same situation (also a couple of friends have done it)
The PPR letter is in same generic format which is sent in a batch to a bunch of applicants. My visa office was NDVO, submitted passport at Melbourne VFS and it was stamped at Sydney Consulate without any question. If you are not in India, simply go to nearest VFS and let them decide the rest. Do not sit and wait. Just walk in same like you did for biometrics. They don't send it to India. It will be stamped at the Consulate they deal with. Please give it a try. Don't call or make your own assumptions. Just show them the letter
VFS in India is asking for confirmation from the New Delhi Office before they can arrange for the passport pickup. While the Delhi Office completely ignores all communication.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
VFS in India is asking for confirmation from the New Delhi Office before they can arrange for the passport pickup. While the Delhi Office completely ignores all communication.
How you could do if Applicant lives in India!?

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations for applicants and sponsor who got update.

I am Aug 2019 applicant still waiting for update - no prearrival, no DM. I raised request form by Oct. 30 to know about application, but no response. Not sure what to do from here.

Why immigration team is not understanding amount of stress we get from this. Really not getting words to convey my situation.

Reactions: mike2941 and wen23

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Congratulations for applicants and sponsor who got update.

I am Aug 2019 applicant still waiting for update - no prearrival, no DM. I raised request form by Oct. 30 to know about application, but no response. Not sure what to do from here.

Why immigration team is not understanding amount of stress we get from this. Really not getting words to convey my situation.
Rare chance of getting a status update on a web form enquiry. You can order gcms notes to know that.