+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

KalsiJaskarn

Nov 19, 2020
Hi all
Any one who traveled or planning to travel from India to Canada, do we need covid test done before boarding plan. Do we require covid report. Thanks

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hi all
Any one who traveled or planning to travel from India to Canada, do we need covid test done before boarding plan. Do we require covid report. Thanks
As far as I know. A COVID negative report is not required. You just need to download the Arrive Can App and have a 14 day quarantine plan But if you do have the report I guess they give some exemptions from quarantine.

I suggest you find an official source. Air Canada’s website might have some info.

Jazzy_12

Nov 23, 2020
Any update today..Did anybody got a new PPR this saturdat..It has been 3 continuous week without any new PPRs issued?..
No, it’s really slow. I got last update on Nov 5,2020 the status changed from Received to In process and no updates since then.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I called them on Friday they said NDVO has not responded for new applications to receive more, it has not been transfrred to them yet,still here. It has been one and half month now. no reponse. Can anybody please try contact customer service and ask if the file has been actually trasferred or sent to NDVO?

If the NDVO is not taking anymore the new applications, then what would be the result of our files, we will on HOLD.
:(

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
I called them on Friday they said NDVO has not responded for new applications to receive more, it has not been transfrred to them yet,still here. It has been one and half month now. no reponse. Can anybody please try contact customer service and ask if the file has been actually trasferred or sent to NDVO?

If the NDVO is not taking anymore the new applications, then what would be the result of our files, we will on HOLD.
:(
can you please share your timeline?

by new applications, do you mean the applications which are not in “Application received” status?

Reactions: ManBhawan

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hey, no i have not received yet, but from what i have read in the forums you can just submit your passport at the nearest vac/vfs right? Have u tried submitting? I remember reading 2-3 people who’ve done that successfully by submitting In Kuwait and it got stamped at Advo.. where did you do your biometrics and medicals? Also, did you contact the Canadian consulate here, maybe they can answer quicker..
I did contact VFS Kuwait, they refused to take as it is mentioned NDVO. Suggested to write a email and request for change in location to submit in abudhabi.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I did contact VFS Kuwait, they refused to take as it is mentioned NDVO. Suggested to write a email and request for change in location to submit in abudhabi.
I did my medicals in Kuwait, I have give Kuwait address as well. No idea why NDVO has requested.
They are just killing time.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Can one any give the correct ph no to contact NDVO, none of the no’s are working.
Did any one communicate on any phone?

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
can you please share your timeline?

by new applications, do you mean the applications which are not in “Application received” status?
[/QUOTE
2 months ago, email for file will be transferred to ndvo, aftet that we did not receive any update when i called they said its not even sent to ndvo yet still here as ndvo has not responded for new applications.

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019
I did my medicals in Kuwait, I have give Kuwait address as well. No idea why NDVO has requested.
They are just killing time.
Yea i can understand, so NDVO has not replied to any of your emails? I would suggest once just go to the vfs in kuwait and directly try submitting your passport rather than calling. They are very vague on the call..

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
No, it’s really slow. I got last update on Nov 5,2020 the status changed from Received to In process and no updates since then.
I bet they are working on Student applications and just saying Family and Student applications are being given importance. Just a thought.

Reactions: nadeempasha

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
If they going to give us good news they have only 2 more weeks, after 2 weeks holiday season will start, then they will start holiday break together with Covid-19 and we have to wait for our process update only 2021. OMG! why they don't move? what they doing since last 3 weeks+? no single update to anyone it's weird.