+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

apple85

Jan 5, 2013
Hi guys,
My husband finally landed in Canada!
Thank you very much for your support and best of luck!
Which airport did your husband take to get to Canada and did he need to do COVID test before enter India airport and what did he need to travel to Canada thanks

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Applicant June 2019 Outland PA(India)
Bio and Medical done Aug 2019
File Transfer to NDVO in Sept 2019
ADR Requested and submitted in Sept 2019
No Update after...

mike2941

Sep 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Anyone have idea what should be submitted or added in application by sponsor if visited Applicant in between in progress status , such as tickets and photos..anything else ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Same here..June 2019 still waiting ...not sure why stuck..
Because (we think) families are NOT priorities 4 them ,, that's why few other essential categories have been given Visas (not naming it, as u can search here) AND this is a BAD policy ignoring families and damn it R we NOT essential? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: mike2941

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Which airport did your husband take to get to Canada and did he need to do COVID test before enter India airport and what did he need to travel to Canada thanks
Vancouver airport, no COVID test. Documents like my lease, my PR copy, marriage certificate copy etc.

Reactions: AHP

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
@Kovil @AHP @Rips07 @Saru93 Just an FYI. I got reply for webform today. I had raised webform for IRCC Canada as well as IRCC Delhi. IRCC Canada replied with the following:

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Reactions: Saru93

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
The waiting times are crazy. My wife's TRV was approved in September and we didn't get the Passport Request until November's last week. And now VFS is not giving the date for passport pick up. Amazing lethargy and inefficiency.

GJM

Nov 10, 2020
@Kovil @AHP @Rips07 @Saru93 Just an FYI. I got reply for webform today. I had raised webform for IRCC Canada as well as IRCC Delhi. IRCC Canada replied with the following:

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Same reply I got

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015

Thank you for the information, really appreciated at this hour.

Saru93

Oct 29, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
December 2019

Thats good to hear! Atleast they are moving forward with your request.. thanks for informing