+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Frist tried talking to VFS Kuwait by phone.
Second mailed them with complete details and attached my letter as well.
For both reply was same. We don’t handle NDVO, only Dubai.
Unless they give appointment, no one can enter VFS Kuwait premises.
@Kovil what is process of getting appointment? Do we need to show them ppr letter for getting the appointment? In USA, that’s not the case. We can just walk in to the center

darshuvisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
@Kovil what is process of getting appointment? Do we need to show them ppr letter for getting the appointment? In USA, that’s not the case. We can just walk in to the center
@Kovil @Rips07 I got new ppr in my GC account and as per that I can submit my passport in USA itself. I had raised web for for NDVO as well as IRCC 2 or 3 weeks ago. IRCC responded last Saturday that they have forwarded my request to NDVO. I got the New letter few minutes back.

Reactions: Sonali1990

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I have a theory. Because they sent PPR to bunch of people from 2019 now the visa officers are putting visa on passports? Maybe they don't have different people doing that...so now the other process has slowed down....DM etc?

Not sure...just a guess.

Rips07

May 20, 2020
@Kovil @Rips07 I got new ppr in my GC account and as per that I can submit my passport in USA itself. I had raised web for for NDVO as well as IRCC 2 or 3 weeks ago. IRCC responded last Saturday that they have forwarded my request to NDVO. I got the New letter few minutes back. Congratulations Atleast someone has got it.

Reactions: sherin42

Rips07

May 20, 2020
@Kovil @Rips07 I got new ppr in my GC account and as per that I can submit my passport in USA itself. I had raised web for for NDVO as well as IRCC 2 or 3 weeks ago. IRCC responded last Saturday that they have forwarded my request to NDVO. I got the New letter few minutes back.
That’s great news. Congratulations
Can you please tell me how to raise the web form to IRCC. I did one through my GC key. Is it the same?

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Received Letter for Re-medical, Dec 10,2019 Applicant.
When were your original medicals expiring?

Also, did you received re-medical on your GCKEY or email ?

(Upfront medical done on March 18,2019 -—— 2019 or 2020 or what do you mean by upfront?)

Thanks

Last edited:

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Sonali they had done upfront medical in March 2019 and hence it makes sense why remedical is requested for them.
But it is still valid, right? so why are they asking for re medicals ?