+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys,

I need help in filling out the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION (Your travels) form.

I am working in Saudi Arabia and I can mention when I came here in "From" column, however what shall I mention in "To" column and "length" column as I am working here and lives here?

Thanks,

mns007

May 10, 2012
outstandinguy said:
Hey guys,

I need help in filling out the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION (Your travels) form.

I am working in Saudi Arabia and I can mention when I came here in "From" column, however what shall I mention in "To" column and "length" column as I am working here and lives here?

Thanks,

U have to list all the trips you and your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outstandinguy said:
Thanks MNS.

Any more comments please.....
I traveled between my country of residence and country of origin many times during the past 10 years, and made a few trips outside these two countries. So I'm listing only those trips I made outside the two countries..
Hope this helps

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drpcbaba said:
u need to send

1. NOTARIZED XEROX of non french / non english certificate
2. translated version NOTARIZED ORIGINAL
3. NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT ORIGINAL from translator.

hope it helps.
Thanks, drpcbaba.
By notarized in "NOTARIZED XEROX of non french / non english certificate", do you mean I should have it stamped with a "True Copy" stamp? Or is it enough to have it stamped with the certified translator stamp?

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
sarasan said:
I traveled between my country of residence and country of origin many times during the past 10 years, and made a few trips outside these two countries. So I'm listing only those trips I made outside the two countries..
Hope this helps
My question is that if somebody travels from his country A to any country B for employment, since person is employed now in country B, he will mention that "from" Jun 2010 "to" _______ because he is still in country B and have not traveled back. Now what shall he mention in "to" column?

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outstandinguy said:
My question is that if somebody travels from his country A to any country B for employment, since person is employed now in country B, he will mention that "from" Jun 2010 "to" _______ because he is still in country B and have not traveled back. Now what shall he mention in "to" column?
Perhaps you can say "present" or just write the date when you fill out and sign the form...
But then, if you are now employed in country B, isn't it you country of residence? If it is your country of residence, I think you don't have to list this trip. But I might be wrong..

What do you think, guys?

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao1122 said:
Certified translators usually attach an affidavit to the translation. It's usually a cover page that includes a written sworn statement about the translation. I'd recommend that you ask your translator for an affidavit for each document you translate
Hope this helps

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
sarasan said:
Perhaps you can say "present" or just write the date when you fill out and sign the form...
But then, if you are now employed in country B, isn't it you country of residence? If it is your country of residence, I think you don't have to list this trip. But I might be wrong..

What do you think, guys?
N

Write the present date when u sending ur application which shows that till date of applicatio to working. I don't think u can write words in that column

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
sarasan said:
Certified translators usually attach an affidavit to the translation. It's usually a cover page that includes a written sworn statement about the translation. I'd recommend that you ask your translator for an affidavit for each document you translate
Hope this helps
Is it the same way in india? coz notary seemed very confident that the addidavit from translator is not needed. i m confused :(

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAS said:
Hi Shahid,

While seniors can add to this but per my understanding your wife can only show funds which pertains to her i.e. savings, term deposits etc. Doubt she can show company funds as settlement funds unless she owns that company.

Secondly, So in (A) they are asking your assets which can be converted to cash in short time..pls note this doesnt include property, cars etc. This includes balance in your savings accounts, fixed deposits, term deposits etc. In (B) they are asking your liabilities means home loan, car loan etc. So if for you (A) is $100 and (B) is $50 then you (C) becomes $50 (A-B).

Hope this helps..

KAS
yes helped alot :)

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
Dear members
Kindly help me with this query. My situation - I am applying in July along with my husband and baby. My problem is that my baby's passport is not yet ready ( owing to high rush in Bangalore PSK ) and it will take another 3-4 weeks. I am apprehensive to wait for one month as CAP fills really quick.
My query is....cani apply now and update baby's passport detail later or shoul I wait for her PP and then only apply. My baby is two mo the old.

Thanks

Keixhi

Jun 26, 2012
Hi all!
This is my first post on this great forum and I have 2 Questions before I do the next step

1-My Job Position (Title) falls under NOC 1221, Can I apply on July 01 2012 under NOC 1122...is that acceptable??

2-I already have university degree at the Bachelor’s level and 16 years of full-time study but my Master Degree Thesis is in November 2012. Should I apply even though I get 22 out of 25 possible points..On my calculations I'm on limits of 66-67 points so i need 3 points of master degree. My husband also has his Diploma Thesis in November so another 3-5 points from Adaptability...I'm done with the documents and just wondering to continue with payment or not ::)

I would appreciate any suggestions...
Thank You!

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
ragini said:
Dear members
Kindly help me with this query. My situation - I am applying in July along with my husband and baby. My problem is that my baby's passport is not yet ready ( owing to high rush in Bangalore PSK ) and it will take another 3-4 weeks. I am apprehensive to wait for one month as CAP fills really quick.
My query is....cani apply now and update baby's passport detail later or shoul I wait for her PP and then only apply. My baby is two mo the old.

Thanks
you can apply under Tatkal. I don't think u need appointment for that and you will get within 3 days.

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao1122 said:
Is it the same way in india? coz notary seemed very confident that the addidavit from translator is not needed. i m confused :(
Well.. I'm not sure how it is in India, but can't you insist on having the affidavit?
I'm in Saudi Arabia, and the certified translator who translated my documents did not want to give me the affidavit sheet! He kept saying it's not necessary (well obviously, this is for the CIC, not the translator, to decide :D ). So I insisted on having it attached to my documents... He charged me an extra 2$ per affidavit..