+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
sarasan said:
Well.. I'm not sure how it is in India, but can't you insist on having the affidavit?
I'm in Saudi Arabia, and the certified translator who translated my documents did not want to give me the affidavit sheet! He kept saying it's not necessary (well obviously, this is for the CIC, not the translator, to decide :D ). So I insisted on having it attached to my documents... He charged me an extra 2$ per affidavit..
I insisted him a lot but he did not agree.. in my case the notary only traslated and attested it. Maybe some one from India can confirm. Thanks a lot

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
rao1122 said:
I insisted him a lot but he did not agree.. in my can the notary only traslated and attested it. Maybe some one from India can confirm. Thanks a lot
I am from India and I too got my few documents translated. Here they only notarise the translated document, they are not giving any kind of affidavit.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
nish said:
I am from India and I too got my few documents translated. Here they only notarise the translated document, they are not giving any kind of affidavit.
Thanks for confirming Nish. Hope it is accepted without the affidevit

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
sarasan said:
Well.. I'm not sure how it is in India, but can't you insist on having the affidavit?
I'm in Saudi Arabia, and the certified translator who translated my documents did not want to give me the affidavit sheet! He kept saying it's not necessary (well obviously, this is for the CIC, not the translator, to decide :D ). So I insisted on having it attached to my documents... He charged me an extra 2$ per affidavit..
how does the affidavit look like? i am also from saudi arabia :D

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
christine san andres said:
how does the affidavit look like? i am also from saudi arabia :D
- An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.
-Important information. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

Dear guys, you can translate your documents by any person except family member, at the end of the translation give heading
Oath
i sworn that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document

Name and signed by translator and ID.No.
Name and signed by the Oath commissioner.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Mr.Engineer said:
- An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.
-Important information. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

Dear guys, you can translate your documents by any person except family member, at the end of the translation give heading
Oath
i sworn that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document

Name and signed by translator and ID.No.
Name and signed by the Oath commissioner.
dear guys send original IELTS result card with your application otherwise returned due to incomplete.

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
brar82 said:
you can apply under Tatkal. I don't think u need appointment for that and you will get within 3 days.
No dear Bangalore is different story, we have been trying since last two weeks but not lucky ( tatkal only). Heavy rush for online appointments probably created problem with the server. Has it been in north India like Chandigarh I would have got in three days

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
ragini said:
No dear Bangalore is different story, we have been trying since last two weeks but not lucky ( tatkal only). Heavy rush for online appointments probably created problem with the server. Has it been in north India like Chandigarh I would have got in three days
Hi ragini. Even i have applied form passport for my wife and daughter but still havent received it.

What i did is i attached an explanation note stating that i have applied for passport but not received it. and i also enclosed the acknowledgement receipt received from the passport office against my passport application.

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
nish said:
Hi ragini. Even i have applied form passport for my wife and daughter but still havent received it.

What i did is i attached an explanation note stating that i have applied for passport but not received it. and i also enclosed the acknowledgement receipt received from the passport office against my passport application.
Yes Nish this is what I have it in mind but are you sure that it is not going to be rejected ?? Delay in apply (Waiting for passport) and applying without passport both look risky but which way to go??

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hello everyone,

Its very urgent. Please help

Today I went to my bank in Saudi Arabia for making the demand draft however they are saying that our correspondent bank is citibank and the receiver general for canada doesnt accept demand draft from citibank.

could any body in Saudi Arabia please advise that from I can make demand draft which is acceptable by the receiver general for canada?

Many thanks.

simi99

Jun 18, 2012
Hi Everyone

I need urgent advise - I had applied for Quebec skilled worker last year and got rejected due to lack of french knowledge. Now I plan to apply for federal skilled worker - will that be a problem?

Also in the form IMM0008ENU_2D, do I have to answer question # 7 about CSQ or can I leave it blank. I was planning to leave it blank coz i didn't wnat to get into the details?

Are the federal skilled worker and Quebec skilled worker connected?

Thanks,
Simi

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
ragini said:
Yes Nish this is what I have it in mind but are you sure that it is not going to be rejected ?? Delay in apply (Waiting for passport) and applying without passport both look risky but which way to go??
Which noc r u applying under. If It's 1122 or of nurse, then I think you should apply. Just track last years cap date of ur noc and take decision. I am under 1122 so can't take risk of waiting for passport.

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
nish said:
Which noc r u applying under. If It's 1122 or of nurse, then I think you should apply. Just track last years cap date of ur noc and take decision. I am under 1122 so can't take risk of waiting for passport.
Mine is 2121 (biologist n related scientist) which was fifth one to be capped within 3 months. In 2010 it took 8 months, in 2011 it took 3 months.....well this year it will be pretty quick. Now what ???

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
ragini said:
Mine is 2121 (biologist n related scientist) which was fifth one to be capped within 3 months. In 2010 it took 8 months, in 2011 it took 3 months.....well this year it will be pretty quick. Now what ???
get ready with document mate asap

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
ragini said:
then probably this year it might fill in less than one month. if you expect you passport to be issued by 15th july then wait till then. else send it in the first week of july itself.

one more thing you can do is put a reply on 2011 post. there someone might have gone through the same case. thats how you can get confirmation.