+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

Nicks_India

Jun 13, 2012
I have one year experience which is described in 3131 category.... and other 3 years of experience (current) is not included in any NOC. Can I apply under 3131 NOC with experience of 1 year. can I show my total experience 4 years ?

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
ragini said:
Thanks Joms, yes she is two months old only. I feel I should apply with a letter for not been able to provide baby PP and that it can be provided later.
Thanks it helped.

Thanks Nish and others as well
Ragini I have another advise for you , Just your baby is only 02 months . So while you fill up the application form then hide the matter . after a month you inform to CIC that you just blessed with a baby after applying and prepare the doc as well .

Thanks Best of luck / SUSAN

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
susanbd said:
Hellow Ragini and Nish

Good day , If you cannot collect passport for your family member ( Husband, Wife, Babies ) within 2/3 days , then it is hard to reach the CAP for 1122 . Last year the CAP was reachd on 11th July , so I think this year may be within first week . So If you apply from INDIA by 28/29 June then only little possible to reach CAP , otherwise impossible .
Thanks
SUSAN
hey susanbd, i have already decided to send my app without passport. Last year i had missed the cap and so i know how important it is to send app asap. Last year the cap was reached on 8th July.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hey guys,

just ran through this new article where some immigration expert says that the caps will reopen on 1st july, but chances are high that there will be some major change. here's the link of the article.

http://***www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/canada-migration-window-open-2012-06-24-1.464313

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:
Which noc r u applying under. If It's 1122 or of nurse, then I think you should apply. Just track last years cap date of ur noc and take decision. I am under 1122 so can't take risk of waiting for passport.
Hi nish,
Where can we check when the cap was reached last year?
Thanks.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
sarasan said:
Hi nish,
Where can we check when the cap was reached last year?
Thanks.
I dont have any such link. I know about 1122 because i applied under it. though you can refer the excel maintained by 2011 applicant's post.

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Friends,

One questions - I am planning to pay CIC immigration application fees by using my credit card. As required, I have provided all the details pertaining to my credit card on the fee payment form and this includes the CVV number also. I am from India and as you may know that when cards are used online then a online password is also required to complete the transaction. Just concerned if I need to provide that password also to CIC if they will charge fees online or card number with CVV details will be enough for them? Sharing online password is highly risky.

Pls suggest..

KAS

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Friends,

I have a query - CIC asks us to send docs by courier to below address:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC category, AEO category or PhD category
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

If you read the third line it says "NOC category, AEO category or PhD category".. I am applying under NOC category. So do I need to still write AEO and PhD Category in the address? Or should write only NOC category as part of the address lines? I am anyways required to write the category under which I am applying on the envelop however undersure if this full line "NOC category, AEO category or PhD category" should be part of the address.

Pls confirm..

KAS

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAS said:
Friends,

Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

If you read the third line it says "NOC category, AEO category or PhD category".. I am applying under NOC category. So do I need to still write AEO and PhD Category in the address? Or should write only NOC category as part of the address lines? I am anyways required to write the category under which I am applying on the envelop however undersure if this full line "NOC category, AEO category or PhD category" should be part of the address.

Pls confirm..

KAS
Kas, just the category you are applying.......

mext60

Aug 4, 2011
UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAS said:
Friends,

Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Pls confirm..

KAS
NOC is fine

watchingagain

May 18, 2012
naeemwaqas said:
Hi there once again

i have some last minute inquires regarding bank statement and bank certificate

I have obtained both my one month bank statement which is showing the whole chunk of my deposits in order to reach the required amount

and the bank certificate that says that i am a account holder from such and such date and i have this much amount in my account ..... \

now where i am confused is that which document should i send with my application ???

seniors plz reply
They want Bank Balance Certificate.
You can refer clause No. 15 of below website regarding your question.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Regards

watchingagain

May 18, 2012
susanbd said:
Hellow Ragini and Nish

Good day , If you cannot collect passport for your family member ( Husband, Wife, Babies ) within 2/3 days , then it is hard to reach the CAP for 1122 . Last year the CAP was reachd on 11th July , so I think this year may be within first week . So If you apply from INDIA by 28/29 June then only little possible to reach CAP , otherwise impossible .
Thanks
SUSAN
What would be suitable and appropriate time-line for those who intended to apply under Trade-person categories ( i.e. 7215 - Supervisor Carpentry )?

Thanks

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Please seniors tell me am a pharmacist i have to get my credential assesment from PEBC or from ICAS please advice me

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melkhatib said:
Please seniors tell me am a pharmacist i have to get my credential assesment from PEBC or from ICAS please advice me
I am not a senior but would like to share my thoughts....

What I understand is that PEBC is the licensing body for pharmacists in Canada. Meaning, if u want to practise as a pharmacist, then you have to take qualifying certification from this body.

ICAS evaluates your university qualifications, depending on which country u are from- basically they require Diploma and Transcript of Records- and compare it to the level of education in Canada.

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
An urgent quick question:
in the generic form, in the section related to passport information, there's a field for passport's "Country of issue"
I'm from country A, and its written on the cover of the passport. And I live in country B (my country of residence). My passport was issued in country B (country of residence) by Country A's embassy.

Now, In the "country of issue" filed, should I type A or B ???
Please help