+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
I think if you are inland, you should expect a portal email not an RFV. If you receive that when you are outside, simply delay the reply to when you get back using visitor visa or tell them you are outside and describe when you will be back.
Sounds good! Thanks much

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
You can request it via ATIP for free.

You can request it via ATIP under the Privacy Act for free, regardless of where you are.
Thank you! Information is power indeed.

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
Thank you! Information is power indeed.
You can’t make an ATIP request if you’re not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or temporary resident.

You said you’re an outlander so your best bet is to have someone who is a Canadian, has a PR or TR make the request for you.

follow this link and click on “What do I need to make a request” to find out more.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Reactions: femi_kan

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
You can’t make an ATIP request if you’re not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or temporary resident.

You said you’re an outlander so your best bet is to have someone who is a Canadian, has a PR or TR make the request for you.

follow this link and click on “What do I need to make a request” to find out more.

That is not true anymore. The privacy act is now extended to anyone including those outside Canada. You can see that is explicitly mentioned from both IRCC and CBSA’s website.

For example, on CBSA: Requests for personal information pertaining to the requester and held by the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) should be made to the CBSA under the Privacy Act. Under this Act, the right of access to personal information has been extended to include all individuals living in and outside of Canada.

Reactions: Championship

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
That is not true anymore. The privacy act is now extended to anyone including those outside Canada. You can see that is explicitly mentioned from both IRCC and CBSA’s website.

For example, on CBSA: Requests for personal information pertaining to the requester and held by the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) should be made to the CBSA under the Privacy Act. Under this Act, the right of access to personal information has been extended to include all individuals living in and outside of Canada.
Oh, I didn’t know it has been extended. Thanks.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Thank you! I actually meant to ask, if you know the Local RROC MP's email id? that would be really helpful as all of us can voice out at once which may put some pressure on these RROC guys!! Also if you look at the Timeline of those 2 guys who got their email from RROC last week, both their AOR was issued in Jan which suggest that they could be following the processing time timeline strictly (Currently 7 months for EE FSW)
Just search locaion of RROC and find MP's email from internet.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29

Thank you!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
And the worst part is. RROC did send many ADRs even though everything was completed in the past.
Yeah I've seen this too, but not in a lot of cases when all stages are passed. The only ADR they seem to ask for Schedule A + PCC. They are entitled to ask for PCC in current country of residence only if it's expired though (more than 6 months).

Honestly, don't think anyone would mind an ADR if it means a PPR soon after it's submitted. Last year, PPR was always sent within 2 weeks of ADR submission.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Yeah I've seen this too, but not in a lot of cases when all stages are passed. The only ADR they seem to ask for Schedule A + PCC. They are entitled to ask for PCC in current country of residence only if it's expired though (more than 6 months).

Honestly, don't think anyone would mind an ADR if it means a PPR soon after it's submitted. Last year, PPR was always sent within 2 weeks of ADR submission.
Sadly My PCCs have expired as of now. And if they ask I think it would be most probably the Australian PCC (current country of residence) but I will wait for any ADRs as I dont want to apply beforehand as these guys have unexpected timelines.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Sadly My PCCs have expired as of now. And if they ask I think it would be most probably the Australian PCC (current country of residence) but I will wait for any ADRs as I dont want to apply beforehand as these guys have unexpected timelines.
I think they can only request PCC for current country of residence if it has exceeded 6 months. PCCs for other countries would have already been cleared since our security/criminality is passed. Of course, as long as you haven't been back to those countries since.
Luckily I got my PCC for COR only a couple days before submitting my application so they shouldn't ask me for another.

Reactions: Mickey55555

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I think they can only request PCC for current country of residence if it has exceeded 6 months. PCCs for other countries would have already been cleared since our security/criminality is passed. Of course, as long as you haven't been back to those countries since.
Luckily I got my PCC for COR only a couple days before submitting my application so they shouldn't ask me for another.
So far, everyone I followed or heard who got PPR from RROC didn’t get any ADR! They will probably just check that everything is completed and send the e-mail (I hope at least, now I just want to know the decision and not start translating everything again :’))

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh_dan

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
I just called IRCC and they confirmed that my file is at RROC and that the processing time is 7 months. I guess this is the start of the waiting game for me

• Sad

BastP

Jul 18, 2023
I just called IRCC and they confirmed that my file is at RROC and that the processing time is 7 months. I guess this is the start of the waiting game for me
Thanks for the news!
Does it means that the overall processing time is 7 months so we don't have to worry for now or it means that the RROC processing time is 7 months so we just are unlucky?

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Thanks for the news!
Does it means that the overall processing time is 7 months so we don't have to worry for now or it means that the RROC processing time is 7 months so we just are unlucky?
It means the overall expected time to complete the PR application from AOR date is 7 months. The application can be concluded before then, however, they don't expect us to be alarmed until its past the 7th month. The officer specifically the my processing time to be by December 13 (since AOR was May 14).

We are just unlucky that our files were transferred to the abysmally slow RROC.