+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Just received GCMS Notes and it states: "All requirements met. Appears RFV. In queue for PACE review."
Does anyone know what PACE REVIEW means? It is dated June 7, same day that all got completed on tracker.

AOR may 6 - FSW-O
VO: RROC

Reactions: markcm

nishkers

Feb 18, 2021
Just received GCMS Notes and it states: "All requirements met. Appears RFV. In queue for PACE review."
Does anyone know what PACE REVIEW means? It is dated June 7, same day that all got completed on tracker.

AOR may 6 - FSW-O
Most of the All Completed people at VO RROC who applied for notes have this exact statement in GCMS. We assume it means Final Decision or review by a specific Visa Officer (not IRCC case worker), but we don't know for sure. Just know that its normal for us to have this.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023

AOR may 6 - FSW-O
Those whose file is stuck at RROC all have this sentence on GCMS notes.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
It means the overall expected time to complete the PR application from AOR date is 7 months. The application can be concluded before then, however, they don't expect us to be alarmed until its past the 7th month. The officer specifically the my processing time to be by December 13 (since AOR was May 14).

We are just unlucky that our files were transferred to the abysmally slow RROC.
This is not reasonable given that recent cases are mostly finished within 1-2 months. Also, those who have longer processing time are also those who got stuck at the security screening stage. So, apparently, saying we have to wait 7 months is ridiculous. I am considering filing a mandamus in a week given that they delay our cases for no reason. Looks like it is not hard to file it myself with only a $50 fee. The worst case is the court dismisses the application.

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Most of the All Completed people at VO RROC who applied for notes have this exact statement in GCMS. We assume it means Final Decision or review by a specific Visa Officer (not IRCC case worker), but we don't know for sure. Just know that its normal for us to have this.

Those whose file is stuck at RROC all have this sentence on GCMS notes.

Oh boy, what a bummer, getting stuck like that! Good luck and patience for us I guess haha
Thank you both for the clarification :)

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
This is not reasonable given that recent cases are mostly finished within 1-2 months. Also, those who have longer processing time are also those who got stuck at the security screening stage. So, apparently, saying we have to wait 7 months is ridiculous. I am considering filing a mandamus in a week given that they delay our cases for no reason. Looks like it is not hard to file it myself with only a $50 fee. The worst case is the court dismisses the application.

I'm not sure filing a mandamus will work, since that step if for those whose processing timelimes past the standard. You can give it a shot tho.

Theres nothing to do right now other than to be patient. RROC have always been like this since 2021.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I just realized that I don't have that "All requirements met. Appears RFV. In queue for PACE review." language on my notes. In my case, the A11.2 was completed by CIO and directly transferred to RROC on 05/18. Then, RROC sent it for officer review on 05/23. On 05/31, the D6463 officer in RROC reviewed the case and wrote "**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed." This makes the situation even more weird since the officer at RROC did review it but didn't finalize it. So I don't think they really need to review anything. They may intentionally delay the process.

Reactions: EESandidate

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

AOR may 6 - FSW-O
How many days it took for you to receive gcms notes from date of request submission?

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
I just realized that I don't have that "All requirements met. Appears RFV. In queue for PACE review." language on my notes. In my case, the A11.2 was completed by CIO and directly transferred to RROC on 05/18. Then, RROC sent it for officer review on 05/23. On 05/31, the D6463 officer in RROC reviewed the case and wrote "**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed." This makes the situation even more weird since the officer at RROC did review it but didn't finalize it. So I don't think they really need to review anything. They may intentionally delay the process.
We are in the same exact situation. I have “FSW meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed." I’d like to know if you have COPR details on tracker?

My thoughts are that maybe those that have All requirements met have their security passed before the VO reviewed it and they also have COPR showing in tracker so all they are waiting for is final review. But, I’ve also heard that Security screening doesn’t start until Eligibility is passed by a VO so I don’t know how correct my thoughts are.

I’d like @legalfalcon to please chime in on what would be the difference between the following officer notes in gcms.

A: “FSW meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."

and

B: “All requirements met. Appears RFV. In queue for PACE review."

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
We are in the same exact situation. I have “FSW meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed." I’d like to know if you have COPR details on tracker?

My thoughts are that maybe those that have All requirements met have their security passed before the VO reviewed it and they also have COPR showing in tracker so all they are waiting for is final review. But, I’ve also heard that Security screening doesn’t start until Eligibility is passed by a VO so I don’t know how correct my thoughts are.

I’d like @legalfalcon to please chime in on what would be the difference between the following officer notes in gcms.

A: “FSW meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."

and

I don't have the COPR. There is no security on my case which should mean that I wasn't chosen for the security screening.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023

and

Thanks all for sharing this information. Will really help us compare and speculate when we all eventually receive our GCMS notes. I submitted the request on 23rd June but it was probably only received on the next business day so I should hopefully get the notes sometime next week.

It's a good idea to get legalfalcon to weigh in on these notes but your best bet to get in touch with the master is through the thread below. Never tried to DM him but I'd imagine he gets 100s every day so don't know when you can expect a response.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-1123#post-10548519

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I don't have the COPR. There is no security on my case which should mean that I wasn't chosen for the security screening.
GCMS notes donot reveap security. It is reducted from notes... if ircc call centre says security is cleared then dont worry

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes and I've got a very similar situation to yours. Was transferred from CIO to RROC on 05/31. Then on 06/07 (Day before all stages were marked complete on Tracker) I have note 1 on page 12: **Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."

What do you think this means? Is note 1 the officer's actual text or is it still yet to be reviewed by an officer in RROC? Unlike you, I don't see D6463 officer code anywhere. Where is that code listed for you?

What's alarming to me is I have the text below on the last pages of the Notes. Wonder if it means my application has been halted. There's no explanation or date as to when or why they parked it. Does anyone else have 'Parked Case Notes' on their GCMS notes?

PARKED CASE NOTES

Case parked due to the following:
RA Review