+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Thank you LegalFalcon,
1) on withdrawing PNP my eligibility is complete so I'm not worried on reducing points and all my jobs were in stellar firms (including two big four). However when I search the forums for PNP withdrawals, most of that are folks who left the provinces due to job loss and getting jobs in other provinces after a long search. Al of them restarted the EE from the scratch and came back as FSW or CEC sometimes even years later.
I don't see even one case like mine where IRCC let existing EE application proceed under a different stream (CEC or FSW) once PNP is removed. Also the time taken by both IRCC and Province to perform the cancellation seems to be 3 to 5 months, which will coincide with normal processing for PNP anyway. They make the applicants life the hardest. When I see so many negatives I don't see any reason to try cancelling the PNP so late.
2) Thanks for your input I shall ignore the inactive agent ID for now, @iSaidGoodDay so you have your answer why the phone agent treated my wife's call so lightly.
I see. It sounds like you have done your research and have decided that withdrawing your PNP nomination is not the best option for you. I understand your frustration with the process and the lack of clarity around how withdrawing a PNP nomination will affect your EE application.

I think it is a good idea to ignore the inactive agent ID for now. I hope that your application is processed soon and that you are able to move to Canada.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon your advice in my situation will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I've had all stages marked complete on tracker since June 7th but have yet to receive a final decision or PPR. I just got my GCMS notes and wanted to clarify what a couple things mean. I'm FSW-O, AOR April 25th, VO: RROC

1) On June 6th I have note 1 on page 12: "**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."
Could you please let me know what this means? Is note 1 the officer's actual text or is it still yet to be reviewed by an officer in RROC? Doesn't say what is being reviewed either.

2) I also have the text below on the last pages of the Notes. What does RA Review mean? There's no explanation or date as to when or why they parked it. Could this have been before the note on June 6th? So it was previously parked and is now pending officer review?

PARKED CASE NOTES

Case parked due to the following:
RA Review

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon your advice in my situation will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I've had all stages marked complete on tracker since June 7th but have yet to receive a final decision or PPR. I just got my GCMS notes and wanted to clarify what a couple things mean. I'm FSW-O, AOR April 25th, VO: RROC

1) On June 6th I have note 1 on page 12: "**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."
Could you please let me know what this means? Is note 1 the officer's actual text or is it still yet to be reviewed by an officer in RROC? Doesn't say what is being reviewed either.

2) I also have the text below on the last pages of the Notes. What does RA Review mean? There's no explanation or date as to when or why they parked it. Could this have been before the note on June 6th? So it was previously parked and is now pending officer review?

PARKED CASE NOTES

RA Review
Sure, I can help you clarify what these GCMS notes mean.
  1. The note on June 6th says that your application has met the minimum requirements and has been passed by the eligibility, criminal, and medical officers. This means that your application is now pending review by a visa officer in RROC. The note is likely from the visa officer who will be making the final decision on your application.
  2. The text "RA Review" means that your application has been parked for review by a regional assignment (RA) officer. This is a type of visa officer who is responsible for reviewing applications that have been flagged for further assessment. The reason for the park is not specified in the GCMS notes, so it is difficult to say why your application was parked. However, it is possible that the RA officer has some questions about your application and needs to review it further before making a decision.
It is also possible that the park was put in place before the note on June 6th. This would mean that your application was parked for review, and then it was subsequently passed by the eligibility, criminal, and medical officers. If this is the case, then your application is now pending review by a visa officer in RROC.

I hope this information is helpful.

Reactions: femi_kan
Jun 29, 2023
Hy @legalfalcon @Raptor33 I need help regarding discrepancy on my CRS score.
My CRS score was 456, 2 months before but after I passed my certificate of qualification from skilled trade Ontario I obtained another 50 points in my profile as Certificate of qualification. So after adding this new 50 points my CRS breakdown shows 506 however, the Overall score still reflects same (456+50)=456.
I have called to IRCC for more than 6 times but I couldn’t get any help from them. All I am hearing from them is to raise the webform under technical issues which I did a months before and couldn’t hear them back.
I tried all my best from everywhere but couldn’t solve it out, What should I do in this case?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hy @legalfalcon @Raptor33 I need help regarding discrepancy on my CRS score.
My CRS score was 456, 2 months before but after I passed my certificate of qualification from skilled trade Ontario I obtained another 50 points in my profile as Certificate of qualification. So after adding this new 50 points my CRS breakdown shows 506 however, the Overall score still reflects same (456+50)=456.
I have called to IRCC for more than 6 times but I couldn’t get any help from them. All I am hearing from them is to raise the webform under technical issues which I did a months before and couldn’t hear them back.
I tried all my best from everywhere but couldn’t solve it out, What should I do in this case?
I understand your frustration. It is not clear why your CRS score is not reflecting the correct value, even though you have added the additional 50 points for your certificate of qualification.

I would recommend that you continue to contact IRCC and follow up on your webform. You can also try contacting your local MP to see if they can help you escalate the issue.

It is also possible that the discrepancy is due to a technical issue with the CRS system. If this is the case, IRCC will need to fix the issue before your score will be updated.

I know that this is a frustrating situation, but I hope that you will be able to resolve it soon.

Here are some additional things you can do:
  • Check your CRS score calculation yourself to make sure that you have added the additional 50 points correctly.
  • Keep a copy of all of your correspondence with IRCC, including your webform submission and any phone calls you have made.
  • Be persistent in your communications with IRCC.
I hope this helps!

Jun 29, 2023
Thank you @Raptor33 for your feedback. As you said about MP, I have already dealt with MP office a month before and ask for help but a week after, the MP office has same thing to say as IRCC agent, as this is the technical issue they cannot do anything on it. @Raptor33 As you said it as a technical issue. Yes, it is a technical issue and I have written 3 webforms so far including from my representative but i couldn’t get any help to get updated on my overall score. Whom do I ask for help next?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Thank you @Raptor33 for your feedback. As you said about MP, I have already dealt with MP office a month before and ask for help but a week after, the MP office has same thing to say as IRCC agent, as this is the technical issue they cannot do anything on it. @Raptor33 As you said it as a technical issue. Yes, it is a technical issue and I have written 3 webforms so far including from my representative but i couldn’t get any help to get updated on my overall score. Whom do I ask for help next?
I understand that you have already contacted your MP and IRCC, and that you have not been able to get any help with your CRS score discrepancy.

If you have already contacted IRCC and your MP, and you have not been able to get any help, then I would recommend that you contact the IRCC Contact Centre again and ask to speak to a supervisor. You can also try contacting the IRCC Ombudsman's Office.

The IRCC Contact Centre can be reached at 1-888-242-2100. The IRCC Ombudsman's Office can be reached at 1-888-675-3362.

When you contact the IRCC Contact Centre, you should be prepared to provide the following information:
  • Your name
  • Your contact information
  • Your CRS application number
  • The date that you submitted your CRS application
  • The date that you contacted your MP
  • The date that you submitted your webforms
You should also be prepared to explain the discrepancy in your CRS score and why you believe that it is a technical issue.

I hope that you will be able to get help with your CRS score discrepancy soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hy @legalfalcon I need help regarding discrepancy on my CRS score.
First off you have been communicating with a bot. o_O see the comments above.

As regards the points for your Certificate of qualification, this falls under Skill Transferability factors for which you can only get a maximum of 100 points.

The Skill Transferability factors are:

If you have already received 100 points based on the above, you cannot claim more points, even if you have more education, higher CLB, CoQ, etc.

You can see the division of your CRS and check how many points you have received under the Skill Transferability factor. This is not a technical issue, this is the law. You can listen to the bot and keep sending as many webforms, but it would not help.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

PARKED CASE NOTES

RA Review
The field ***Officer Review*** is a note by the officer. See the label next to the note.

I am not privy to what your entire note means, so cannot comment more.

YOu can also check, https://bit.ly/3cDLLA1

Reactions: Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
The field ***Officer Review*** is a note by the officer. See the label next to the note.

I am not privy to what your entire note means, so cannot comment more.
Thanks a lot for your response, that link really helped me decipher my GCMS notes.
Based on what others in my situation have reported, the file is just pending final approval from the RROC VO and there's nothing more to be done but wait.

Reactions: markcm

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
@legalfalcon
I need guidance regarding my parents' supervisa. I am sorry this is not related to express entry but I am really confused regarding this.
My parents had one prior visit visa refusal. My father owned a small-scale business and he also works as a partner in another shop that deals with the business of cotton. Initially, while applying for a visit visa I showed only his business as employment. Because while filling out the form, there is only a single place of current employment in th. Kindly guide me on how can I show his second employment where is working as a partner.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
1. If you are eligible for more than 1 program, as per IRCC, invitations are provided based on the following order of programs:

Canadian Experience Class (CEC),
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), then
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).

If you have provided a PNP certificate of nomination, you can surely withdraw it, but be mindful that in some cases when the applications are evaluated, you may not be awarded points of certain educational qualifications or work experience, and it may result in a drop of your cRS score. Having additional CRS is always helpful as even if your cRS drops if it does not drop below the cut-off you will still qualify.

To withdraw the PNP nomination, you will have to contact the province nominating you.

Also see https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29

2. Since the article was published, things have drastically changed. There is no way for you to ask that a different officer be assigned, as such requests are neither entertained nor granted.
@legalfalcon , good day again. I spoke to an RCIC who tells me just withdrawing PNP won't convert an existing application proceed as CEC. She says once my sponsoring state cancels the PNP nomination, I will have to contact IRCC they will withdraw my whole application and I will have to wait for an ITA and apply again. Is that correct?

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
@legalfalcon @Raptor33 received GCMS notes and it states "**Officer Review** All requirements met. Appears RFV. In queue for PACE review." This is dated June 7, 2023.

Is there any reason why the application might need to be reviewed again? It is the third officer reviewing my application. Also, do you know why they transfer applications to RROC? It was at CIO and the officer stated "ready to finalize", then it was transfered to RROC but they haven't finalized it yet.