+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Thank you! I actually meant to ask, if you know the Local RROC MP's email id? that would be really helpful as all of us can voice out at once which may put some pressure on these RROC guys!! Also if you look at the Timeline of those 2 guys who got their email from RROC last week, both their AOR was issued in Jan which suggest that they could be following the processing time timeline strictly (Currently 7 months for EE FSW)
Based on what others have said, the MP route doesn't work if the application is within a 6 month timeline which applies to nearly all of us on these threads. But I'm happy to support it if everyone wants to give it a go!

Since they've issued the PPRs only last week when they have probably returned to work, I thought it could mean they are getting rid of backlogs and then going to focus on issuing a big batch for all of us. But maybe I'm too optimistic and you could be right :(

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Based on what others have said, the MP route doesn't work if the application is within a 6 month timeline which applies to nearly all of us on these threads. But I'm happy to support it if everyone wants to give it a go!

Since they've issued the PPRs only last week when they have probably returned to work, I thought it could mean they are getting rid of backlogs and then going to focus on issuing a big batch for all of us. But maybe I'm too optimistic and you could be right :(
Yeah! OMG! these guys are stressing us out so much! Just a click would get us our COPRs! Just Ridiculous!

Reactions: Josh_dan

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023

I’m with you in being optimistic..
RROC did send an answer to one of us with asking patience. Last week the started issuing RVF again.. I really think it’s good sign!
Being optimistic is the only thing I have to not going crazy o_O

Reactions: Josh_dan

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I hope so. cause i was just informed that RROC is even better than some other VOs. Just want this done and over with
I have never seen a worse VO than RROC, at least recently. There are many people stuck at security checking or some other processes. But being stuck at the finalization step is ridiculous. I don't find any excuse they can give. I would immediately submit a mandamus once it hit the 7-month time. Maybe the 7-month time will also be further reduced to 4 months given that FSW-O cases are mostly processed within two months.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
for sure bud! That's the way to go! I m just saying that they are being too lethargic whereas other VOs have been processing applications within a month or two!
I’m with you in being optimistic..
RROC did send an answer to one of us with asking patience. Last week the started issuing RVF again.. I really think it’s good sign!
Being optimistic is the only thing I have to not going crazy o_O

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
I have never seen a worse VO than RROC, at least recently. There are many people stuck at security checking or some other processes. But being stuck at the finalization step is ridiculous. I don't find any excuse they can give. I would immediately submit a mandamus once it hit the 7-month time. Maybe the 7-month time will also be further reduced to 4 months given that FSW-O cases are mostly processed within two months.
So True!! If you search in twitter with RROC IRCC, there have been several complaints in the past too, like from more than a year before. So they have been doing this for a long time now without being questioned by their Managers/higher management. Pathetic!

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
What is the difference between having COPR details on tracker and not having it. I do not have COPR details on tracker but all is marked complete since June 7th. I see a lot of people have their COPR details generated on the day all stages were marked complete but not mine.

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
What is the difference between having COPR details on tracker and not having it. I do not have COPR details on tracker but all is marked complete since June 7th. I see a lot of people have their COPR details generated on the day all stages were marked complete but not mine.
Your VO is 99% likely RROC. there are many of us in your exact situation.

Things i have done so far (to no avail yet):
- sent mails to RROC's mail
- requested my GCMS notes
- sent a webform request.

@Josh_dan and others can chirp in

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hi! any help/advice are really appreciated:
- FSW Outland
- ITA received October 12th, 2022
- Documents submitted, December 8th, 2022
- AOR Same Day
- BIO December 15th, 2022
- Medical Exam Completed December 15th, 2022
- Background Completed January 31st, 2023
All stages are completed, and COPR number generated and expires October 20th, 2023. but no email-
Last update in the tracker is April 19th- but no news at all- Sent 2 webforms, and no response-
Your VO is 99% likely RROC. there are many of us in your exact situation.

Things i have done so far (to no avail yet):
- sent mails to RROC's mail
- requested my GCMS notes
- sent a webform request.

@Josh_dan and others can chirp in

Is it actually possible to get GCMS notes directly from IRCC? Instead of going through those other platforms.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Guys I have a query, Now my wife is inside Canada along with me but she needs to travel outside to her home country. Now that our file has been stuck at RROC, Can she travel outside the country when we get our RFV? If so, does she need to send her passport for stamping? she already have Visitor visa. will that delay the process further for me as well to get my PR card here in Canada?

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Guys I have a query, Now my wife is inside Canada along with me but she needs to travel outside to her home country. Now that our file has been stuck at RROC, Can she travel outside the country when we get our RFV? If so, does she need to send her passport for stamping? she already have Visitor visa. will that delay the process further for me as well to get my PR card here in Canada?
I think if you are inland, you should expect a portal email not an RFV. If you receive that when you are outside, simply delay the reply to when you get back using visitor visa or tell them you are outside and describe when you will be back.

Reactions: SayeeRaina0503