+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes and I've got a very similar situation to yours. Was transferred from CIO to RROC on 05/31. Then on 06/07 (Day before all stages were marked complete on Tracker) I have note 1 on page 12: **Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."

What do you think this means? Is note 1 the officer's actual text or is it still yet to be reviewed by an officer in RROC? Unlike you, I don't see D6463 officer code anywhere. Where is that code listed for you?

What's alarming to me is I have the text below on the last pages of the Notes. Wonder if it means my application has been halted. There's no explanation or date as to when or why they parked it. Does anyone else have 'Parked Case Notes' on their GCMS notes?

PARKED CASE NOTES

Case parked due to the following:
RA Review
Ask help from @legalfalcon in this regard.

Reactions: Josh_dan

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes and I've got a very similar situation to yours. Was transferred from CIO to RROC on 05/31. Then on 06/07 (Day before all stages were marked complete on Tracker) I have note 1 on page 12: **Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed. Crim Passed. Meds Passed."

What do you think this means? Is note 1 the officer's actual text or is it still yet to be reviewed by an officer in RROC? Unlike you, I don't see D6463 officer code anywhere. Where is that code listed for you?

What's alarming to me is I have the text below on the last pages of the Notes. Wonder if it means my application has been halted. There's no explanation or date as to when or why they parked it. Does anyone else have 'Parked Case Notes' on their GCMS notes?

PARKED CASE NOTES

RA Review

found this : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/post-6671346

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023

PARKED CASE NOTES

RA Review
I requested the notes from CBSA, it shows the notes, officer code and the office. I don’t have that parked language. That is also why I am very confused why I was stuck there. From the first program assistant review to case processing agent to the last officer review, everything is fine.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
GCMS notes donot reveap security. It is reducted from notes... if ircc call centre says security is cleared then dont worry
I requested the notes from CBSA which should include information related to security screening, if any. Anyway, I never think our delay at RROC is because of the security. At first I conjectured it is because of some specific issue in the case that needs additional review. Now, I feel that there is nothing really needs to be reviewed. They just delay the process, intentionally.

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020

PARKED CASE NOTES

RA Review
@Josh_dan

Someone shared a thread from legalfalcon where he stated the following,
"RA review is - Inadmissibility for failing to comply with A27(2) or A28. A41(b)."

I wen through A27(2) and A28 laws and I couldn't understand much. But it seems to me that has to do with something related to Security Screening. As in your application might be parked for Security Screening.

Were you able to find something more conclusive?

Search "A27" in the following links for relevant laws
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf01-eng.pdf

Reactions: Josh_dan

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan

I have searched thoroughly.... Since after RA review no reason is written for RA review in your case. It means its just a delaying tactic and nothing is pending. RA is acronym for Review Agent.

I think when I get my GCMS notes I will also have similar kind of stuff there.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Hi @Josh_dan

I have searched thoroughly.... Since after RA review no reason is written for RA review in your case. It means its just a delaying tactic and nothing is pending. RA is acronym for Review Agent.

It seems like this, I am applying for GCMS notes on Monday as well.

Reactions: Mickey55555

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
@Josh_dan

Someone shared a thread from legalfalcon where he stated the following,
"RA review is - Inadmissibility for failing to comply with A27(2) or A28. A41(b)."

I wen through A27(2) and A28 laws and I couldn't understand much. But it seems to me that has to do with something related to Security Screening. As in your application might be parked for Security Screening.

Were you able to find something more conclusive?

Search "A27" in the following links for relevant laws
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf01-eng.pdf
Appreciate you guys looking into this! I did a lot of reading into those sections but could not make sense of it either. I don't think I'm in security screening though. Firstly, the call centre agent has confirmed more than once than my security is passed. Also, I found this thread on GCMS notes which says if your security on GCMS notes looks like this then it's all good. And mine looks exactly like it.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: xxxxxx
Family Name: xxxxxx
Given name: xxxxxx
Type: SECURITY

If you see this in your GCMS notes rest assured that your security is completely done and protected.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I requested the notes from CBSA, it shows the notes, officer code and the office. I don’t have that parked language. That is also why I am very confused why I was stuck there. From the first program assistant review to case processing agent to the last officer review, everything is fine.
Wondering if there's any benefit in requesting CBSA notes as well now. Did you get GCMS + CBSA?

I still think we're in the same situation even though there's nothing about your case being parked. Only because our movement from CIO to RROC is identical and we also have the same latest note on the case. Is the date of the latest note (**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW.....) the day before all stages were marked complete for you too?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan

Yeah I think you're right, it's just multiple ways of delaying processing.

Regardless of if you've got final notes like bleach, Championship and me, or you've got "PACE queue" text, it ultimately indicates that an officer review is required to finalise our applications which has not happened in over 2 months. Looks like there are agents and program assistants at RROC but no officers working on cases.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Yeah I think you're right, it's just multiple ways of delaying processing.

Regardless of if you've got final notes like bleach, Championship and me, or you've got "PACE queue" text, it ultimately indicates that an officer review is required to finalise our applications which has not happened in over 2 months. Looks like there are agents and program assistants at RROC but no officers working on cases.
Its great you guys are optimistic.
My case has many issues with past rejections so I am skeptical about GCMS notes. Just wondering if I will find something very wierd and heartbreaking.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
How did you all requested GCMS notes as outlands? I’m planning on asking them tomorrow too.. after almost 2 months without any news, I want to try to understand why there is no progress.. :(